Nmca 2017/18

It seems like everyone on here has the answers to the problems with the comp can't see any of you putting your hand up for the job of cleaning up the comp

Doesn't matter who the president of the comp is they are gonna always be scrutinised for his job coz unfortunately he is human and will have an affiliation with one club and is going to have mates who do play for respected clubs amongst the comp the only way you can stop this is to get someone from outside the comp but then it become a competition to who can piss in the new guys pocket the most

In regards to the ball tampering incident I think it's a load of shit when we played rivergum we noticed they did put a lot of time and effort into the ball more than usual but after we had a chance to bowl the following week we realised why coz there new picture completely killed the ball within 15 overs. So I would just say they play there ground and conditions very well. Tprobably no need to shine the ball as much in the grand final as the older pitches look after the ball a whole lot more.

Now onto the serious question what are people thoughts on the upcoming season are rivergum and rosebank going to be the ones to beat or can someone like lalor or trinity push
I feel Heidelberg west will be very competitive this year in their first year up

thankou very much. there is no mention of other board members having any knowledge of the sacking of advisor except for GM.. So tell me u said PC and BA sacked him. Why the ******** does BA have a right to be part of anything. He does not even hold a position on the board except for the MRP which needs a overhaul.. Sounds to me the sacking of carter was done for personal reasons.. With ball tampering allegations only rivergum will ever know that..

NBR have a fair idea of the ball tampering allegations against Rivergum which "Base Magpie" pathetically attempted to quell but ultimately contradicted himself and his credibility lol. That's if anyone bothered to read the above dribble.

Enough evidence to suggest Carter was shown the door for legitimate reasons.

Good to see JRhodes balance out the forum a little and put things into perspective.

Gary Eyre Jnr back at NBR from multiple sources. Fair to say another Rivergum and Rosebank dominated season. The Neary loss easily covered as he did ************ all last season anyway! Rumours that Kirby and Altis could be heading there currently, especially after Altus publicly stating he is done on his turf endeavors.

Tipping the Kooks to bounce back and knock off Rosebank in 17/18 Big B. They really do revel and galvanize better than anyone after experiencing adversity.

Altis going to the kooks for sure. Good player but why has he been shown the door by so many clubs. I thinking maybe v selfish player, troublesome man, All abut him. Kooks must galvanize after the melee at their club on grand final night. Quite a few cut lunches being thrown. aJ on the move as well.

amidst all the dribble that is posted on here, some truth some not, one thing is for sure, it will be rosebank v rivergum gf next year again (if they are in the comp assuming), because none of the other teams seem to have any ticker.

Altis going to the kooks for sure. Good player but why has he been shown the door by so many clubs. I thinking maybe v selfish player, troublesome man, All abut him. Kooks must galvanize after the melee at their club on grand final night. Quite a few cut lunches being thrown. aJ on the move as well.
Lots of players on the move harsha after big fight grand final night. Police, ambulance everywhere. Lots of players on the move. End of an era

Basemagpie gone missing I reckon. Some truths have come out, cant hide behind that champ. Lol
Still around itstime, just trying to work out how one of NMCA clubs can have the President in there pockets, board members at the club, there choice of officials, and yet don't get the job done. The era of Crookaburras could be over.
There is so much organised corruption from the President and his sidekicks that nobody has had to open their mouth. All of it is starting to be seen by the comp.
I will apologise to Carter because a lot of people think I am him. I can assure everyone it's not Carter.

Last edited:
Yep rivergum have only won 3 of the last 4 flags because the board was on there side get a life mate. Honestly, please go out and get a life. Sit behind your keyboard and take shots. You are a real man

Yep rivergum have only won 3 of the last 4 flags because the board was on there side get a life mate. Honestly, please go out and get a life. Sit behind your keyboard and take shots. You are a real man
I watched some of the grand
final that Rivergum last
won at Bundy park & i think they were 6-60 when perri smacked the cover off it not once but twice & was given not out caught behind.
Kooks may have got the rub of the green on that day i would have thought.

I watched some of the grand
final that Rivergum last
won at Bundy park & i think they were 6-60 when perri smacked the cover off it not once but twice & was given not out caught behind.
Kooks may have got the rub of the green on that day i would have thought.
Sour grapes. Move on. You Rosebank people need to get out more. There's more to life than just cricket. Get out and enjoy life fellas

Sour grapes. Move on. You Rosebank people need to get out more. There's more to life than just cricket. Get out and enjoy life fellas
First off no sour grapes from my end coz I couldn't have cared who won that match & I'm not from Rosebank but I do no know one or two of their guys. I just commented on what happened on the day & yes there is more to life than cricket but thats a crap line to use when it doesn't suit your argument. One thing for sure is that rivergum & co need to get out of there bubble coz they reckon they are the best park cricketers going round.

Last edited:
Also, would be good to see a bit more talk about upcoming season or something else instead of all the chat about The President & Co. I would like to think that would take care of itself :eek:

Back