NMCA 2019/2020

I heard a Rosebank Rozella Ex Pat is joining forces over the ditch at Plenty Rd as they are turning towards youth to reclaim supremacy over the arch. He could be tipped to take over the reigns from none other than Gary Bells at RG HQ. The sniff aint too bad out that way either something he'll enjoy.
Mr Perri taking over from Big B. The ex ‘red’ rozella is looking to try his hand back at lions premier cricket. I hearing baseballers TPP to be close to $35k if the players hit incentives as internally they think they can win the trophy. They are my pick to buck the trend of last few years with the new cockroach to win b&f medal. I be putting a few rupees on them winning the trophy. Che

Mr Perri taking over from Big B. The ex ‘red’ rozella is looking to try his hand back at lions premier cricket. I hearing baseballers TPP to be close to $35k if the players hit incentives as internally they think they can win the trophy. They are my pick to buck the trend of last few years with the new cockroach to win b&f medal. I be putting a few rupees on them winning the trophy. Che
Batting still looks a bit suspect.
Cobras captain for mine to win the medal. Teams will find it hard to get him out. Cobras to sneak into the 4.

35k!?!? They’d wanna win it! What a joke for park cricket!

Pre season tips for the flag? I have Holy Trinity winning it by the length of the Flemington straight. New coach plus some very good additions, plus the two biggest idiots in the comp gone, I can only see them getting better, especially with the amount of young talent still at the club.

Pre season tips for the flag? I have Holy Trinity winning it by the length of the Flemington straight. New coach plus some very good additions, plus the two biggest idiots in the comp gone, I can only see them getting better, especially with the amount of young talent still at the club.
Holy Trinity, have the best bowling line up in the comp without a doubt.
Have arguably the best batsman in the comp and also the best home ground advantage as well. Not too many know how to play that ground. New coach as a good philosophy from what I hear.

Can they take down the mighty Baseballers though? Some good additions as well..

Tate and Kale will be a very dangerous combination again.

‘Rosewank’, you wouldn’t happen to be a NBR player trying to offload pressure onto the perennial chokers of the league, would you?

Nevertheless, my top 4 prediction;
1. PB
2. NBR
3. RG
4. HW or HT

‘Rosewank’, you wouldn’t happen to be a NBR player trying to offload pressure onto the perennial chokers of the league, would you?

Nevertheless, my top 4 prediction;
1. PB
2. NBR
3. RG
4. HW or HT
I just believe that they'll be in a much better place without those two who shall not be named. Also heard inside word that they are indeed jumping for joy at their departure and that Heidelberg aren't too happy to have them. Also strong rumours out of DVCA that a former HT player could be on his way to Baseballers after his side failed to clench a flag last year. Anyone else heard similar whispers?

I just believe that they'll be in a much better place without those two who shall not be named. Also heard inside word that they are indeed jumping for joy at their departure and that Heidelberg aren't too happy to have them. Also strong rumours out of DVCA that a former HT player could be on his way to Baseballers after his side failed to clench a flag last year. Anyone else heard similar whispers?
First I’ve heard of that but certainly wouldn’t be surprising if it is true. A club that’s obviously throwing cash around everywhere this season (^35k apparently) and a bloke who is a genuine mercenary.

I have heard this..
But I have also heard that another DVCA club are chasing him hard. A few of his ex team mates from last year are there.

35k? where does that figure come from considering our best player doesn’t even get paid. And the fact we didn’t pick up any players this year just a coach. Talk about made up figures

35k? where does that figure come from considering our best player doesn’t even get paid. And the fact we didn’t pick up any players this year just a coach. Talk about made up figures
Dear Sir, everybody knowing much money being paid by your club, not needing to hide this fact. the next thing you telling me that club stalward Mr Paul B never being paid before in the past years. If the baseballers can pay it, I say good fortune to them. The new coach being paid very very hansomely. Also the very talented brothers on a solid rupees as well. Everybody knowing this. bye bye for now.

Dear Sir, everybody knowing much money being paid by your club, not needing to hide this fact. the next thing you telling me that club stalward Mr Paul B never being paid before in the past years. If the baseballers can pay it, I say good fortune to them. The new coach being paid very very hansomely. Also the very talented brothers on a solid rupees as well. Everybody knowing this. bye bye for now.
Did I say that nobody gets paid? All clubs pay money and we are no different but 35k that’s laughable

The status quo will continue this season.

Seems a few HT on here haven't taken the two departures all that well.

Any truth that HT play Heidelberg in a practice match? Might be an interesting match that one....

The question is will you get your moneys worth from the brothers this year? One always turns up ready to go.. the other seems to like spending that money on a Friday night
The status quo will continue this season.

Seems a few HT on here haven't taken the two departures all that well.

Any truth that HT play Heidelberg in a practice match? Might be an interesting match that one....
[/QUOTE
We don’t care that they’ve jumped ship, if anything we are glad. They’re the ones who are gonna miss out on a flag. Two more deserving individuals will be getting premiership medallions come March. And yes, a little bird also told me that that practice match will be going ahead. Bring your popcorn.

Last edited:
Back