NMCA 2019/2020

A decision 6 months later......Comp is the laughing stock. I don’t have an issue with the decision either way. But really..... its a wonder this comp is on the canvas & the panel is not independent. Make a decision according to the rules at the time, no issue with that. No rules have chance since. I think there are agendas all over the place. Cricket Vic can only fix the sinking ship.
Don’t often post on here but come on... let’s have some sense.

The panel was independent, none of those people are associated with any of the effected clubs or the board that made the original call. Keep in mind this is not international cricket - can’t just have independent panels not involved in the comp at all waiting in the wings.

Then you say crick vic should fix the ship when the panel has decided to follow cric vic’s rules advice and that’s the decision you don’t like? Make your mind up!

To criticise the comp for taking too long is also a bit rich - not sure if you have noticed but people are dealing with more important issues at the moment like how to make a living / protect their mental health during these unprecedented times.

As most of the people On here have said this is the sensible result and we should all move on.

Don’t often post on here but come on... let’s have some sense.

The panel was independent, none of those people are associated with any of the effected clubs or the board that made the original call. Keep in mind this is not international cricket - can’t just have independent panels not involved in the comp at all waiting in the wings.

Then you say crick vic should fix the ship when the panel has decided to follow cric vic’s rules advice and that’s the decision you don’t like? Make your mind up!

To criticise the comp for taking too long is also a bit rich - not sure if you have noticed but people are dealing with more important issues at the moment like how to make a living / protect their mental health during these unprecedented times.

As most of the people On here have said this is the sensible result and we should all move on.
Previous administrator has had a issue with at least 3 of the clubs involved which is a fact. Conflicted. Luckily im an arms length supporter no longer directly involved with any club. But i can say that this comp lacks any leadership & won’t be around for long. New People running the place looked to leave the comp... & you can take that to the bank. They’ll deny it but its the truth.
& again I could care less who gets the shield it just typical of the mess. This comp is more focussed on womens cricket than anything else. Give it up boys, give it up.

If KP end up in A Grade the game against Socials will be interesting. Plenty of bad blood and the back and forth over the Williamson clearance just added to that. socials filthy on Williamson for walking too

If KP end up in A Grade the game against Socials will be interesting. Plenty of bad blood and the back and forth over the Williamson clearance just added to that. socials filthy on Williamson for walking too
Socials put plenty into willo, helped with his development & even a little kanga went his way & then to turn his back on the club is a disgrace. typical of what’s wrong with todays youth.

A decision 6 months later......Comp is the laughing stock. I don’t have an issue with the decision either way. But really..... its a wonder this comp is on the canvas & the panel is not independent. Make a decision according to the rules at the time, no issue with that. No rules have chance since. I think there are agendas all over the place. Cricket Vic can only fix the sinking ship.

Would seem NMCA handled it substantially better than a neighbouring comp who defied Cricket Victoria instructions and actually played day 1 of the grand finals.
They then awarded joint premierships. Now that is a joke. Most people would prefer a premiership for the highest ranked team or none at all.

Wasn’t the 1st day of the neighbouring league ms grand final held the week before our grand finals? The same week as the lower grades in nmca

Wasn’t the 1st day of the neighbouring league ms grand final held the week before our grand finals? The same week as the lower grade

Apology you are correct .What do you think of the joint premiership idea.
Australia doing well in the 50 over match as we speak but might have trouble chasing down England on a difficult pitch

With decision for gf awarded and hearing West staying up . ??..Socials going up now.How would KP go up ??Whos going down ???

I hearing the mob will be appealing the grand final decision. Legal eagles preparing paperwork. Nmca prepare for a dog fight. Wow.

Just caught up on the last three pages. Character assassination everywhere.
Played at Cobras with Phil Crooks cannot say a bad word about him or his family, truly a great person and great family. Only met Robert Young in passing, no comment. Fair to say I didn't agree with Bill and may have had a face to face disagreement or two with him, no grudges just difference of opinion.
Why is it when you don't know, agree or like someone you can anonymously attack them. Harden up, name yourself, your club and personal motivation.
As for Willo, good luck great kid. Maybe feels he does not fit in anymore. So before you attack him walk a mile. .

Just caught up on the last three pages. Character assassination everywhere.
Played at Cobras with Phil Crooks cannot say a bad word about him or his family, truly a great person and great family. Only met Robert Young in passing, no comment. Fair to say I didn't agree with Bill and may have had a face to face disagreement or two with him, no grudges just difference of opinion.
Why is it when you don't know, agree or like someone you can anonymously attack them. Harden up, name yourself, your club and personal motivation.
As for Willo, good luck great kid. Maybe feels he does not fit in anymore. So before you attack him walk a mile. .

Great stuff Barry, agree

Back