NMCA 2019/2020

we all know the turf deck at Cotchin rumour is crap...but we also all know the genuine mafioso running the joint have more power in their trigger finger than the wannabe factionals at darebin council

radio show back which is good. hosted by flip smith, good fella. but with fat phil the crook involved again I wont be listening.

radio show back which is good. hosted by flip smith, good fella. but with fat phil the crook involved again I wont be listening.
very surprising the "crook" is back. he be leaving the assoc in much controversy, why they allow him back....hmmmm

My top 4 predictions in top 3 grades:

Rosebank
Baseballers
Rivergum
Cameron

Socials
Camrea
Colts
Keon

Strathewen
West Preston
Northern Raiders
West Ivanhoe

Why on earth would Cameron be in the 4? Didn’t win a final in B grade and have picked up no one worth noting. The Keon park dude is alright but is hit and miss.
Don’t know much about cobras but don’t think there bowling is anywhere near good enough.

Rosebank
Baseballers
Rivergum
Cameron

Socials
Camrea
Colts
Keon

Strathewen
West Preston
Northern Raiders
West Ivanhoe
Footballers finish on top, picked up a couple of bowlers who will take 50 wickets each and 1 may be a little quick for that grade.

Rosebank
Baseballers
Rivergum
Cameron

Socials
Camrea
Colts
Keon

Strathewen
West Preston
Northern Raiders
West Ivanhoe

Perri as captain, rivergum will be a much better side and won’t miss top 2 , camrea will score 400 at John hall probably
More than once will be the biggest certainty since Winx, sagamathra will do better In c grade and will be more consistent and should finish top 4 with both riders and west Ivanhoe both loosing key players

quick a 2 horse race between camera and socials forget the rest. socials recruited strongly and not lost any firsts cricketers

Why on earth would Cameron be in the 4? Didn’t win a final in B grade and have picked up no one worth noting. The Keon park dude is alright but is hit and miss.
Don’t know much about cobras but don’t think there bowling is anywhere near good enough.
Have your own prediction then

Back