NMCA 2019/2020

Tips for the semi finals?

Rosebank in a close one. Will go the full 160 overs.
Cobras also in a close one. Ycw have the wood on them though and will need the top 5 to fire.

Socials to beat keon park. Socials to bounce back after a few dodgy performances
Colts to beat donath. Hitting form at the right time

Footballers and West Preston in C grade

Couldn't of happened to a better club.

Yeah your right horrible club,

coaching rep sides from 12s to 21s regularly season after season to hopefully better our association in the future,
Contributing to many opposition clubs fundraisers year in year out.
Fielding 4 strong senior teams , vets team , 3 junior side plus a successful blasters program.

Sounds like a shit club , jealousy is a wonderful thing isn't it.

What shit hole do you belong to?

Tips for the semi finals?

Rosebank in a close one. Will go the full 160 overs.
Cobras also in a close one. Ycw have the wood on them though and will need the top 5 to fire.

Socials to beat keon park. Socials to bounce back after a few dodgy performances
Colts to beat donath. Hitting form at the right time

Footballers and West Preston in C grade
My tips
Rivergum
My compatriots YCW

parkers have socials measure
Coltery to win easy
& also told holy trinity definitely leaving next year.
cheerio

Yeah your right horrible club,

coaching rep sides from 12s to 21s regularly season after season to hopefully better our association in the future,
Contributing to many opposition clubs fundraisers year in year out.
Fielding 4 strong senior teams , vets team , 3 junior side plus a successful blasters program.

Sounds like a shit club , jealousy is a wonderful thing isn't it.

What shit hole do you belong to?
Hahaha ...We are doing very well in preston!

Hot off the printing press...., rivergum looking to move. Big news for now. The kookies very upset.
If they're thinking about the DVCA, the same thing happened over there not long ago; except that an entirely innocent club which had won enough games to safely avoid relegation found that this wasn't the case after points were re-allocated left, right and centre, and they were overtaken on the ladder by teams which had actually won fewer games than them.

Not 100% sure what's happened but from what I've gathered, darebin have done the wrong thing and had their points reversed for those games and as a result rivergum have been dropped out of finals at no fault if their own whilst darebin will play on.
Got to feel for rivergum here. This is extremely unfair.

If they're thinking about the DVCA, the same thing happened over there not long ago; except that an entirely innocent club which had won enough games to safely avoid relegation found that this wasn't the case after points were re-allocated left, right and centre, and they were overtaken on the ladder by teams which had actually won fewer games than them.
Yes sir, this may be the case but they had it up to there ears with current committee. They feeling its time to look at fairer pastures. Also there location.

Rivergum v Cobras GF with the snakes taking the win for me in a tight contest.

Rosewank done. Captain ‘Predictable’ has his hands full with all their injuries and cannot see them getting up!!

Rivergum v Cobras GF with the snakes taking the win for me in a tight contest.

Rosewank done. Captain ‘Predictable’ has his hands full with all their injuries and cannot see them getting up!!
They will find a way. Not sure who’s injured but there’s still enough experience and talent in that line up. Sounded like a cracking game. Cobras have nothing to lose though and will throw everything at them. Making 260 against Rosebank only a couple weeks ago will give them confidence

Back