NMCA 2019/2020

Keon Park offering socials home grown players big bucks
possibly another walkout at socials?

apparently a certain amount well known loudmouth socials figure also on comp board didn’t get his way wanted to fire coach coz he didn’t like him Also wanted to sack kolep (after 1s didnt Lose and 2s won)). He has left the club and is encouraging players to go After he ran for president and lost he left and is encouraging willianson n co to leave. Odd., what a odd club

source: the man himself abd his son isn’t shy in giving his version of events to every man Abd his dog

Last edited:
apparently a certain amount well known loudmouth socials figure also on comp board didn’t get his way wanted to fire coach coz he didn’t like him Also wanted to sack kolep (after 1s didnt Lose and 2s won)). He has left the club and is encouraging players to go After he ran for president and lost he left and is encouraging willianson n co to leave. Odd., what a odd club

source: the man himself abd his son isn’t shy in giving his version of events to every man Abd his dog

I’m close to all parties here. The man and his son you refer to, Williamson and co, and those that remain at the club.

I can promise you, the claims ‘encouraging players to leave’ in your post are complete lies and slander.

If Williamson leaves, he’s doing so on his own accord and has in no way been encouraged to leave by the former members you refer to. This is 100% fact.

The ‘co’ you refer to have so far indicated their intentions to stay with the club but perhaps in lesser capacity as they prioritise other interests.

Last edited:
Given your role I’d expect you’d be in the know...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes u would think so.. Can make it known right here and now. 2 calls have been made, one from nmca and one from dvca. Not that we have to justify to the granade throwers on here, but I've sat back on here for months and have not replied but I have to ask, where the ******** do half of you get your info from?
if you want to know something from me just ask.

you have no idea spunout
My sources tell me that kolep and the coach are a package deal you don’t get 1 without the other and I’m hearing the coach is the reason why some boys have walked away

Last edited:
You’re safe with me Harsh
Yes u would think so.. Can make it known right here and now. 2 calls have been made, one from nmca and one from dvca. Not that we have to justify to the granade throwers on here, but I've sat back on here for months and have not replied but I have to ask, where the ******** do half of you get your info from?
if you want to know something from me just ask.
when will the call to U Usman300 be made?
Heard he was annoyed he wasn’t on the phone already...

I don’t think this is a year to be splashing the cash to get players. I hope Keon don’t make the same mistake they have made previously.

not a dig at Williamson either, but looking at his MyCricket page... every time he plays Jika Shield cricket he is pretty useless, can’t imagine it being a huge loss.. I’m sure he adds a heap of off field / club value

I don’t think this is a year to be splashing the cash to get players. I hope Keon don’t make the same mistake they have made previously.

not a dig at Williamson either, but looking at his MyCricket page... every time he plays Jika Shield cricket he is pretty useless, can’t imagine it being a huge loss.. I’m sure he adds a heap of off field / club value
Do you hang around with spunout? Because you’s both have no idea!!!!

Can you please explain how keon park have made mistakes in the past? And if a club have the cash to splash who cares

Also your telling me losing a kid who was practically birthed at the club (homegrown) and also not far away from the B grade batting averages last season.. and you want to say not a huge loss? Giant pick up for keon park if they can snag him.. the future looking good down at the pakers withy good injection on youth.

Can you please explain how keon park have made mistakes in the past? And if a club have the cash to splash who cares

Also your telling me losing a kid who was practically birthed at the club (homegrown) and also not far away from the B grade batting averages last season.. and you want to say not a huge loss? Giant pick up for keon park if they can snag him.. the future looking good down at the pakers withy good injection on youth.
Let’s throw down 2 names... Fernando and Bhinder....

And as I said... probably offers great value around the club... and nearly won the B grade averages.. would be playing big boy cricket now...
How does his batting average look there?

And as I said... probably offers great value around the club... and nearly won the B grade averages.. would be playing big boy cricket now...
He is a couple of years older now which can make a big difference. Also, like any other player, free to decide where he plays cricket. You blokes need to get a hobby or something. Or maybe post your own stats so we can pass judgement in return.

Bhinder is the definition of a local cricket mercenary and a prime example of what is wrong with park cricket these days.
Makes the calls himself to clubs in the off season and plays for the one with the highest bid, a new club every season.

Clubs can say no to him as well......
As we did.
‘I want to be paid for the first season and then if I like the club I’ll stick around for free’ - his words.
More so having a go at the character of guys like this giving false hope knowing full well they aren’t going to follow through or put little money back through the club.
If anything I feel sorry for the clubs that take these guys on based on the garbage they say, but you’re right that the blame should be shared between player & club.

He would be a loss for sure, Club's hoping hell stay, i'm sure they will work something out.

Back