NMCA 2019/2020

Question does the NMCA ever change its GM I noticed on the board nomination form that the General managers and finance managers roles are not on there, or do they do that separately?

GM role is a yearly app that should be advertised every year. Not sure of treasures role. Not sure if they are advertised. There are forms to be filled in for anyone to apply for positions.

Yes those brothers have decided to move on from the baseballers. But why?? Everyone seems to throw curry balls when i say this. Why are they leaving the ballers. & i not sure about mr magee. May rumour mill can say something numb nuts.

Yes those brothers have decided to move on from the baseballers. But why?? Everyone seems to throw curry balls when i say this. Why are they leaving the ballers. & i not sure about mr magee. May rumour mill can say something numb nuts.

You also claimed to know that baseballers coach was not happy and wanted out but that didn't seem to come true hahaha.

Some good depth going into that team now.
Adding White to that lineup of the Wise brothers and Joyce and Johnson. Strong top 6 or 7.

wonder if he moves if Colts won promotion.

Wonder if he moves? Too much character to move without letting Colts know.

I heard Smith is coming to Colts, giving up some big coin at his previous home.

Back