NMCA 2019/2020

Luke Joyce - just ask his mates down at Macleod what they think of him and I think you’ll find the reason why he left - funny considering his old man kept playing at the club after he left don’t you think?

capaldo - interesting that the next club he went tocouldn’t even go the whole season before kicking him out of the joint

joel Thompson - from all reports pretty much paid off a mortgage with the money they threw at him, won his flag and then parted for “personal reasons”

maybe it’s a case of the tail doesn’t wag the dog down there - I think the way they’ve run their club for the last 20 years has worked don’t you think?

I know a few of the boys at FDCC & the management were happy to see the back of joyce. LJ had some interesting comments about MOS so they showed him the door. Interesting that joyce snr kept on playing at RCC. Some of the guys at Macleod FC say that he needs to grow up & is a big sook.
Capaldo left for money which is fair enough but didn’t last long at HT
Joel had a a private issue that didn’t work out so he decided to move on. Funny thing is all 3 guys have interesting backgrounds.

Back