NMCA 2019/2020

Luke Joyce - just ask his mates down at Macleod what they think of him and I think you’ll find the reason why he left - funny considering his old man kept playing at the club after he left don’t you think

We love Luke down at Macleod. Played all his junior cricket there. Is he going back to Macleod ? Sorry, been out of the loop for a while. I know Brendan is always warmly received down at Macleod Park as well.

All 3 quality people in my experience and rosebank isn’t a quality club (talking about the people there not results on the field ) in my experience playing against them simple as that really they have that reputation and it’s more than deserved

All 3 quality people in my experience and rosebank isn’t a quality club (talking about the people there not results on the field ) in my experience playing against them simple as that really they have that reputation and it’s more than deserved
Please tell us which "quality" club you are with ??, easy to pot others from behind your keyboard.
You seem obsessed with them champ....all you talk about here and the DVCA is rosebank...... boring mate.

Hahaha wrong

I’m from a better one than rosebank I guarantee you that

I’ve spoken about post COVID cricket a bit

my predictions for the upcoming season
Got brickie bottles off sorry to bore you with that one
And I’m not your mate jog on knuckle head

Hahaha don't get defensive china, don't like it when it comes back the other way ?....your name sums you up pretty well.
Still no mention of which great club you're at ?, keep hiding behind your computer you coward...

I’m not getting defensive just stating facts moron

love it when it come back my way champ, thanks that’s why I chose it ...??..

if you bloke make it to my grade I’ll let you know take care sweetheart

[/QUOTE

your first sentence says more about you than it does about Rosebank!
Maybe the reason your experiences aren’t good playing against them is because your like the 3 guys mentioned and they just don’t like the way these so called “quality People” behave?
You ever heard about the Sydney swans no dickhead policy? Interesting that they’ve been a quality side for many years and known for their club culture

Those three blokes leaving says a lot about rosebank

the reason I don’t like them is because they are arrogant have cheated against me when I played twos against them without an umpire a few years ago and have heard about this a fair bit around the traps. And don’t play the sport in the right spirit

yeah I have if rosebank bought it in there’d be no one left

not a respected club

the reason I don’t like them is because they are arrogant have cheated against me when I played twos against them without an umpire a few years ago and have heard about this a fair bit around the traps. And don’t play the sport in the right spirit

not a respected club

you must’ve been filled in quite a few time during your cricket career surely!

cheated? Because they didn’t give a decision your way when there was no umpire in the TWOs? Give me a spell!
I have never heard of a game that has no official umpire go smoothly with umpiring decisions in any grade in any comp! What are you? 6 years old?

funny seeing as thought majority of their players have been there for a very long time! 2 out of the 3 guys were recruits, they caused problems so they left!

Times* nah champ never

difference between 50/50s and out and out cheating they have been known for it for years ask around

you still on about those three blokes?
All I’m saying is they came across as some of the best blokes from rosebank I’d played. I don’t like the club and I’m definitely not alone maybe I’ll play them in the diamond valley but I hope the y don’t get out of c grade and fold to be honest

Times* nah champ never

difference between 50/50s and out and out cheating they have been known for it for years ask around

All I’m saying is they came across as some of the best blokes from rosebank I’d played. I don’t like the club and I’m definitely not alone maybe I’ll play them in the diamond valley but I hope the y don’t get out of c grade and fold to be honest

My my....the coffee club is very bitter.

Times* nah champ never

My my....the coffee club is very bitter.

not a respected club
I know 2 of the mentioned. Lets just be saying they very loose 😝😝

not a respected club
What an absolute ************ you are you flog............. If we had more clubs run like Rosebank we wouldn't have anybody leaving
And you are the only one going about them being cheats no one has ever said that on here about them and obviously the all mighty club that you play for (in the 2's that is) has always given the correct decision 100% of the time so much so you won;t even mention them
You have just taken Harsha's spot as the biggest flog here...............

Easy tiger calm down

I don’t even play in your comp I just don’t like rosebank and I’ve heard it off plenty of people about them cheating I don’t speak for anyone else on here

I’ve warn a few hats and just because I said I’ve played twos doesn’t mean I play twos all the time doesn’t matter where I play now I’ve always hated cheating if it was my team Or the other side I’ve called blokes out before and find rosebank one of

pull you’re head in or I’ll pull the paddle pop sticks out goose

Easy tiger calm down

I don’t even play in your comp I just don’t like rosebank and I’ve heard it off plenty of people about them cheating I don’t speak for anyone else on here

I’ve warn a few hats and just because I said I’ve played twos doesn’t mean I play twos all the time doesn’t matter where I play now I’ve always hated cheating if it was my team Or the other side I’ve called blokes out before and find rosebank one of

pull you’re head in or I’ll pull the paddle pop sticks out goose
Well Numb nuts if your not from this comp P-Off back to your own forum you out an out flog and hope Rosebank's 2's give you out on a crap call this season
The paddle pop sticks are waiting Flog..........

Well Numb nuts if your not from this comp P-Off back to your own forum you out an out flog and hope Rosebank's 2's give you out on a crap call this season
The paddle pop sticks are waiting Flog..........
I would but this is more fun didn’t realise one mans experience and opinions would bring out such a temperamental sook.
I won’t play them mate not till their ones climb the grades at least. Hope your mob get relegated back to where they belong this season

no worries ya dill

What an absolute ************ you are you flog............. If we had more clubs run like Rosebank we wouldn't have anybody leaving
And you are the only one going about them being cheats no one has ever said that on here about them and obviously the all mighty club that you play for (in the 2's that is) has always given the correct decision 100% of the time so much so you won;t even mention them
You have just taken Harsha's spot as the biggest flog here...............
Its very well know in the lower grades that rosebank do not give their team mates out. It either needs to be caught or hit the stumps. Have a look through their games in the last 2 years. 0 LBWs for a whole season? Bit strange.

We are on here talking about a club that has left.. Everyone apparently hated them so why the ******** we still going on about them on here, but in saying that can I set the record straight please. You are all on here saying rosebank are a bunch of cheats. If that's the case then every club in the lower grades who consistently did not have an umpire are also cheats. Every single club took advantage of this. Do i agree with this! NO I didn't. If you were out, you were out.
Multiple clubs made complaints about one another not just one. Love them or hate them but one of the most successful clubs to play in the comp and I thank them for allowing me to be part of 14 premiership winning sides in the past 24 years.
I cannot speak for the other 2 blokes that have been brought up, but like every club, they have rules and the rules were the rules and if you disagreed or challenged them, look out.
It was their way or there is the door . There is a reason why 17 A grade grand final appearances in a row.
Now do I agree with all their methods, NO.
Trust me, when you challenge you are quickly put out to dry and you know after 35 years at one club that enough is enough and it's time to move. Money wasn't the reason I left. That come second.

Back