NMCA 2020/20201

Our other old mates Chargers on top.

Rezza Mayston 2nd on the table......in E Grade

Yes. Noticed there is a team called Darebin Chargers and another called Chargers ( run by Vic ) . Wonder what happened there . This was my first look at the NWCA site for a few years .

Your other mates Bundoora Park and Rosebank also top in their shields in dvca, not bad for a comp that gets a lot of flak ;)

Do we think this will entice other clubs to follow suit? Eventually it’ll be the one amalgamated comp anyway, NCL or whatever name has been thrown around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol Vik from Chargers, what a prize dikhead.

I still remember when they had new rooms built at preston socials old ground at Sullivan and they moved to west lalor's old ground within a year. hopefully current tenants Fiji are a bit more appreciative

Do we think this will entice other clubs to follow suit? Eventually it’ll be the one amalgamated comp anyway, NCL or whatever name has been thrown around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt top grade clubs from jika will add a lot to the comp as we have seen, but the c grade clubs are not to standard.

Big tick for the Board to introduce a reserve day for grand finals this season. Otherwise there would have been six premierships awarded to highest finishing clubs under wash out rules.

Floated around a few games at donath last weekend , some great games with really close finishes.

What's everyone's predictions for this week's shield grades?

Back