NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

northmetroboy;342808 said:
it says brought "through" this period, not what you had this year or even last, you've been at the top for 12 years???

anyway sounds like you're never wrong either...lets move on

D.Pougios, P.Pulcino, C. Sismanes, N.Amoddio. There is about 13 Jika Shield's between those 4 players. All played in the last 12 years and longer and all are a product of the clubs juniors.

You are really out of your depth.

northmetroboy;342808 said:
it says brought "through" this period, not what you had this year or even last, you've been at the top for 12 years???

anyway sounds like you're never wrong either...lets move on

D.Pougios, P.Pulcino, C. Sismanes, N.Amoddio. There is about 13 Jika Shield's between those 4 players. All played in the last 12 years and longer and all are a product of the clubs juniors.

Snake;342820 said:

out of my depth?? you are validating the point!!!!!! where are the juniors between the 5 youngsters and the 4 veterans??

anyone know when the comp presentation is on?? the web is full of info:confused:

Snake;342820 said:

out of my depth?? you are validating the point!!!!!! where are the juniors between the 5 youngsters and the 4 veterans??

anyone know when the comp presentation is on?? the web is full of info:confused:

northmetroboy;342822 said:

Ok let me put it very simply for you.

As a bare minumum Camrea Taipans have produced 9 junior players to play top level senior cricket. There are more than 9 but I just want to keep the number under 10 for you just so it is not too difficult. Now 9 is not good enough for you and validates your point.

Your club has produced how many juniors to play top level cricket? I have put names up for you so firstly tell me how many and then tell me who they are to validate your point?

northmetroboy;342822 said:

Ok let me put it very simply for you.

As a bare minumum Camrea Taipans have produced 9 junior players to play top level senior cricket. There are more than 9 but I just want to keep the number under 10 for you just so it is not too difficult. Now 9 is not good enough for you and validates your point.

Your club has produced how many juniors to play top level cricket? I have put names up for you so firstly tell me how many and then tell me who they are to validate your point?

I still can't understand why you have to defend your club snake?????

They just WON the JIKA Shield.

If you keep replying to dimwits who have no idea about success then eventually you will stoop to there gutter level.
Northmetroboy is a very jealous person and that's why instead of trying to better his club with quality people he has nothing but sour grapes because year in year out he will wallow at the foot of the ladder and blame everyone when he should be looking in the mirror and trying to fix his own club.
Don't worry about what happens with the big boys because the way your going your club will NEVER get there.

I'll give you a quick tip: FIX YOUR OWN PROBLEMS BECAUSE I BET THAT CAMREA AND ROSEBANK AREN'T WORRYING ABOUT ANYONE EXCEPT THERE OWN CLUBS!!

ps: Reply with what you like because i aint replying to any of your posts and will ignore whatever you have to add on this forum as of now.

If you keep replying to dimwits who have no idea about success then eventually you will stoop to there gutter level.
Northmetroboy is a very jealous person and that's why instead of trying to better his club with quality people he has nothing but sour grapes because year in year out he will wallow at the foot of the ladder and blame everyone when he should be looking in the mirror and trying to fix his own club.
Don't worry about what happens with the big boys because the way your going your club will NEVER get there.

I'll give you a quick tip: FIX YOUR OWN PROBLEMS BECAUSE I BET THAT CAMREA AND ROSEBANK AREN'T WORRYING ABOUT ANYONE EXCEPT THERE OWN CLUBS!!

ps: Reply with what you like because i aint replying to any of your posts and will ignore whatever you have to add on this forum as of now.

If Camrea & Rosbank were to leave this comp it would sound the deathnell for the competition. So I would be nice to them otherwise the comp will become a cheap sh1t operation with tragic clubs playing off for the flag. Now that would be comical.

If Camrea & Rosbank were to leave this comp it would sound the deathnell for the competition. So I would be nice to them otherwise the comp will become a cheap sh1t operation with tragic clubs playing off for the flag. Now that would be comical.

duckman;342861 said:

Great post Duckman!
FWIW i hear that Camrea is on the move. It would be a great pity as they are a Great club.I would really hate it if one club dominated the comp.
Really hope the strong rumours are unfounded.This Comp needs strong, well run successful clubs like Camrea.

duckman;342861 said:

Great post Duckman!
FWIW i hear that Camrea is on the move. It would be a great pity as they are a Great club.I would really hate it if one club dominated the comp.
Really hope the strong rumours are unfounded.This Comp needs strong, well run successful clubs like Camrea.

Hmmmm;342885 said:
Great post Duckman!

I come on here to provide a bit of comment and get bagged non stop....to be perfectly honest i dont truly believe everything i write, but i like to stir the pot..

I find it funny people question my clubs lack of success and how that it has no idea how to run things....when no one knows who it is!!!!!!!!!!!!

the message i get is, it aint camrea or rosebank so who cares!!!!! well just maybe it might have been.
there's even been bagging of 3 clubs and individuals for no valid reason.
i dont feel its necessary to know where anyones from. its a forum...usernames are there for a reason.

we should just change this forum to rosebank and camrea appreciation society, where no one can dare question what they do....it is starting to mirror the real thing.

even have fools like duckman provide disclaimers, and snake brush up on comprehension will you....i asked for juniors who are between 20 and 30 not 18yo and 40yo....anyway i dont care, because you are so successful you need to come on here and prove it??
at least no 1 2 or 3 provides some good comment

anyway well done to camrea and rosebank over the years, i wont question anything anymore as you guys on here clearly cant handle it....

Hmmmm;342885 said:
Great post Duckman!

I come on here to provide a bit of comment and get bagged non stop....to be perfectly honest i dont truly believe everything i write, but i like to stir the pot..

I find it funny people question my clubs lack of success and how that it has no idea how to run things....when no one knows who it is!!!!!!!!!!!!

the message i get is, it aint camrea or rosebank so who cares!!!!! well just maybe it might have been.
i dont feel its necessary to know where anyones from. its a forum...usernames are there for a reason.

we should just change this forum to rosebank and camrea appreciation society, where no one can dare question what they do....it is starting to mirror the real thing.

even have fools like duckman provide disclaimers, and snake brush up on comprehension will you....i asked for juniors who are between 20 and 30 not 18yo and 40yo....anyway i dont care, because you are so successful you need to come on here and prove it??

anyway well done to camrea and rosebank over the years, i wont question anything anymore as you guys on here clearly cant handle it....

northmetroboy;342957 said:
and snake brush up on comprehension will you....i asked for juniors who are between 20 and 30 not 18yo and 40yo....anyway i dont care, because you are so successful you need to come on here and prove it??

Who says you can't be critical of other clubs? I also have a right to defend against what I consider is your dribble. I think it is quite fair that if you want to be critical about a particular clubs production of junior players that I can question you about your club and the junior players it has produced. I would expect that someone that is so critical has personally experienced a better junior system.

At this stage I have not seen one name yet and I am aware of who you are so I am not expecting any names.

and snake brush up on comprehension will you....i asked for juniors who are between 20 and 30 not 18yo and 40yo....anyway i dont care, because you are so successful you need to come on here and prove it??

Who says you can't be critical of other clubs? I also have a right to defend against what I consider is your dribble. I think it is quite fair that if you want to be critical about a particular clubs production of junior players that I can question you about your club and the junior players it has produced. I would expect that someone that is so critical has personally experienced a better junior system.

At this stage I have not seen one name yet and I am aware of who you are so I am not expecting any names.

Snake;342958 said:

Who says you can't be critical of other clubs?
you do

I also have a right to defend against what I consider is your dribble.
agreed

I think it is quite fair that if you want to be critical about a particular clubs production of junior players that I can question you about your club and the junior players it has produced. I would expect that someone that is so critical has personally experienced a better junior system.
why?? you dont know what club, is there one??? was it yours?? you dont know.....why would i have to personally experience it to question it?? have all afl journos played afl?????

you havent provided a name between 18 and 40 either...and i dont care, it was a line cast and the bait was taken

Snake;342958 said:

Who says you can't be critical of other clubs?
you do

I also have a right to defend against what I consider is your dribble.
agreed

I think it is quite fair that if you want to be critical about a particular clubs production of junior players that I can question you about your club and the junior players it has produced. I would expect that someone that is so critical has personally experienced a better junior system.
why?? you dont know what club, is there one??? was it yours?? you dont know.....why would i have to personally experience it to question it?? have all afl journos played afl?????

you havent provided a name between 18 and 40 either...and i dont care, it was a line cast and the bait was taken

I know who you are and I know you have had no involvement at our club. I know that you despise our club and particularly one person at our club. The only thing I am unsure about is whether the last club you were at clipped your wings or you left on your own accord.
Oh by the way if you can you tell me how old Danny Pougios is, I will give you some help it is between 18 and 40.

I know who you are and I know you have had no involvement at our club. I know that you despise our club and particularly one person at our club. The only thing I am unsure about is whether the last club you were at clipped your wings or you left on your own accord.
Oh by the way if you can you tell me how old Danny Pougios is, I will give you some help it is between 18 and 40.

Snake;342964 said:
I know who you are and I know you have had no involvement at our club. I know that you despise our club and particularly one person at our club.
The only thing I am unsure about is whether the last club clipped your wings or you left on your own accord.

well dont you just know everything, sorry to disappoint you again. congratulations for not putting another wrong name out there

hint....did i play at your club?? or have i been a 1 club player my whole life???

and i dont despise anyone for the record

bye bye boys, enjoy your boring forum, where no provocative comment is allowed....its been fun

if you want me back just ask, i'll check from time to time

Snake;342964 said:
I know who you are and I know you have had no involvement at our club. I know that you despise our club and particularly one person at our club.
The only thing I am unsure about is whether the last club clipped your wings or you left on your own accord.

well dont you just know everything, sorry to disappoint you again. congratulations for not putting another wrong name out there

hint....did i play at your club?? or have i been a 1 club player my whole life???

bye bye boys, enjoy your boring forum, where no provocative comment is allowed....its been fun

Camrea Taipans have preduced a few good young junoirs but still even more could of had a go in the big time, not naming no names because it will cause more dribble from everyones mouth.

Camrea Taipans have preduced a few good young junoirs but still even more could of had a go in the big time, not naming no names because it will cause more dribble from everyones mouth.

northmetroboy;342966 said:

I don't need hints I know who you are.
Goodbye and good rythyms.

northmetroboy;342966 said:

I don't need hints I know who you are.
Goodbye and good rythyms.

northmetroboy;342770 said:
it started by saying the jika shield is for sale....is there anything wrong with that?? it maybe wrong but its my opinion, ....and out came the sooks

i forgot people aren't allowed opinions on the powerclubs.

maybe the same reason why the current admin appears to be bagged by the same clubs, why?? maybe because they stand up to them?????

as for slagging everyone? i didnt suggest i was from northcote united, baseballers, socials then have a crack those clubs and individuals within them did i??? sorry to disappoint you all again

and no 1 2 or 3 ?? if you are part of nth brunswick footy club, you are affiliated with rosebank....as you put it, the cricket club merged with the footy club...but suit yourself

Where's the EFFING mirrors?????

Your opening line states that your opinion may be wrong and that's your opinion.

Other peoples posts are not necessarily disagreeing with you about your opinion, but are in fact offering their own opinions and defending their clubs who you are so clearly trying to defame.

It's the old glass houses thing on all sides of the equation.

I actually think that the reason people arc up at you is because you centre everything around money rather than talent.

As for me being a Rosebank person, i can quite easily say that i am also a Camrea person, Keon Park Person, Holy Trinity Person, etc., as i got along with all the blokes i umpired and shared a joke with them.

Oh, and they all paid me for the the privelege of being out there with them on Saturdays as well as giving me afternoon tea and a beer at the end of the day. Nice blokes!!

My allegiance in the merger is to football (as i still play) and you know what i do over the summer.

Anyway, that's it. Hopefully in the future, a 100% non-paying Club will win the premisership. But will that ever be the case that any Club in NMCA doesn't pay atleast 'someone'?

northmetroboy;342770 said:
it started by saying the jika shield is for sale....is there anything wrong with that?? it maybe wrong but its my opinion, ....and out came the sooks

i forgot people aren't allowed opinions on the powerclubs.

maybe the same reason why the current admin appears to be bagged by the same clubs, why?? maybe because they stand up to them?????

as for slagging everyone? i didnt suggest i was from northcote united, baseballers, socials then have a crack those clubs and individuals within them did i??? sorry to disappoint you all again

and no 1 2 or 3 ?? if you are part of nth brunswick footy club, you are affiliated with rosebank....as you put it, the cricket club merged with the footy club...but suit yourself

Where's the EFFING mirrors?????

Your opening line states that your opinion may be wrong and that's your opinion.

Other peoples posts are not necessarily disagreeing with you about your opinion, but are in fact offering their own opinions and defending their clubs who you are so clearly trying to defame.

It's the old glass houses thing on all sides of the equation.

I actually think that the reason people arc up at you is because you centre everything around money rather than talent.

As for me being a Rosebank person, i can quite easily say that i am also a Camrea person, Keon Park Person, Holy Trinity Person, etc., as i got along with all the blokes i umpired and shared a joke with them.

Oh, and they all paid me for the the privelege of being out there with them on Saturdays as well as giving me afternoon tea and a beer at the end of the day. Nice blokes!!

My allegiance in the merger is to football (as i still play) and you know what i do over the summer.

Anyway, that's it. Hopefully in the future, a 100% non-paying Club will win the premisership. But will that ever be the case that any Club in NMCA doesn't pay atleast 'someone'?

FoUr MoRe;342802 said:
mum had a little help, im still waiting for my tissue from you? have you forgotten it?

Shouldn't you be concentrating on getting through a finals series with at least one win rather than being out instraight sets time after time????

FoUr MoRe;342802 said:
mum had a little help, im still waiting for my tissue from you? have you forgotten it?

Shouldn't you be concentrating on getting through a finals series with at least one win rather than being out instraight sets time after time????

No. 1 or 2 or 3!!;342998 said:

Shouldn't you be concentrating on something other than concentrating on him?

If you worry about your opposition more than your own game, your in big trouble mate.

This thread is getting ridiculous.

No. 1 or 2 or 3!!;342998 said:

Shouldn't you be concentrating on something other than concentrating on him?

If you worry about your opposition more than your own game, your in big trouble mate.

This thread is getting ridiculous.

Thanks for the compliment Northmetroboy. You've got me intrigued as to who you are, and the more i think about it, the more you remind me of a bloke who was a regular on here last year. That bloke changed clubs over the last winter and went from a newly relegated side to a premier from last year!!

IS THAT YOU BEECHY??????

Thanks for the compliment Northmetroboy. You've got me intrigued as to who you are, and the more i think about it, the more you remind me of a bloke who was a regular on here last year. That bloke changed clubs over the last winter and went from a newly relegated side to a premier from last year!!

IS THAT YOU BEECHY??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back