NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

bowler.11;346102 said:
Congratulations to D.Sampion on winning Mcfarlane medal but how is it possible that Jason McGann takes 46 wickets in home and away games and only gets 11 votes. This stinks of umpiring bias to me. He should have won the medal in a canter but then again when the umps get told who to vote for gives him no chance at all. Jason was by far the most dominant & consistent player all year.This is a complete joke and there should be some sort of investigation because this isn't fair play.

dead set hang your head, that is the worst call ever! all camrea players would of stole votes off each other

bowler.11;346102 said:
Congratulations to D.Sampion on winning Mcfarlane medal but how is it possible that Jason McGann takes 46 wickets in home and away games and only gets 11 votes. This stinks of umpiring bias to me. He should have won the medal in a canter but then again when the umps get told who to vote for gives him no chance at all. Jason was by far the most dominant & consistent player all year.This is a complete joke and there should be some sort of investigation because this isn't fair play.

dead set hang your head, that is the worst call ever! all camrea players would of stole votes off each other

FoUr MoRe;346154 said:

So your telling me that Perera or Sticca had a better year than Jason. Give us a break. The BEST player got ripped off.

FoUr MoRe;346154 said:

So your telling me that Perera or Sticca had a better year than Jason. Give us a break. The BEST player got ripped off.

bowler.11;346158 said:

YAYYYYYYY.....we finally know who bowler.11 is...... Hello JASON :p

bowler.11;346158 said:

YAYYYYYYY.....we finally know who bowler.11 is...... Hello JASON :p

bowler.11;346102 said:

So, should there be an investigation into TURNBALL X2, POUGIOS and JESENSEK,
while DEIGHTON was in charge, maybe he told the umps how to vote as well, what about VITO DODDATO in Kelly Sheild, 35 wkts @ 11.3, not a bad years work, and only polled a couple of votes, geez, Anderson gets around, dosen't he

bowler.11;346102 said:

while DEIGHTON was in charge, maybe he told the umps how to vote as well, what about VITO DODDATO in Kelly Sheild, 35 wkts @ 11.3, not a bad years work, and only polled a couple of votes, geez, Anderson gets around, dosen't he

sidney;346219 said:

breaking news rosebank gone 2 heidelberg comp its a done deal

sidney;346219 said:

breaking news rosebank gone 2 heidelberg comp its a done deal

Appears that some on here finally got what they wanted!

A big HDCA welcome to the boys from Rosebank.

Appears that some on here finally got what they wanted!

A big HDCA welcome to the boys from Rosebank.

Cotchin Boys;346347 said:
It will be great to play cricket in a well run competition.:)
Ciao Jika - :)

Good to see that Rosebank can't win the "A" Grand Final in NMCA, so they pack up and go to comp where they will, hey.

The HDCA should start printing up the trophies for the GF winners now for the top 3 grade. Rosebank 1st XI, Rosebank 2nd XI & Rosebank 3rd XI.

What an absolute joke!!!!!!!!!

Cotchin Boys;346347 said:
It will be great to play cricket in a well run competition.:)
Ciao Jika - :)

Good to see that Rosebank can't win the "A" Grand Final in NMCA, so they pack up and go to comp where they will, hey.

The HDCA should start printing up the trophies for the GF winners now for the top 3 grade. Rosebank 1st XI, Rosebank 2nd XI & Rosebank 3rd XI.

BigFishLittlePond;346380 said:

wonder how many board positions they negotiated....lol

BigFishLittlePond;346380 said:

northmetroboy;346382 said:

Hey bossman, i would like some answers on why (if its true) they have left our comp. This is a huge move and our comp may as well shut up shop. Who will challenge Camrea now? Northcote Utd, Socials or lalor.
If I were you I would stand down from your position as you have killed this comp. You have posted on the hdca forum as well so what is the go. Bring back Deghton or lever coz they did a much better job than you. Shattered & Confused.:mad::mad:

northmetroboy;346382 said:

Hey bossman, i would like some answers on why (if its true) they have left our comp. This is a huge move and our comp may as well shut up shop. Who will challenge Camrea now? Northcote Utd, Socials or lalor.
If I were you I would stand down from your position as you have killed this comp. You have posted on the hdca forum as well so what is the go. Bring back Deghton or lever coz they did a much better job than you. Shattered & Confused.:mad::mad:

bombers-11;346389 said:

not sure who you think i am, but i havent got anything to do with the HDCA, never have and probably never will......i replied to someone who suggested that rosebank were a better club than greensborough.....everyone can have their own opinion surely???????
if you think deighton and lever ran the comp better than the current guys, lets hope you go to another comp too

bombers-11;346389 said:

not sure who you think i am, but i havent got anything to do with the HDCA, never have and probably never will......i replied to someone who suggested that rosebank were a better club than greensborough.....everyone can have their own opinion surely???????
if you think deighton and lever ran the comp better than the current guys, lets hope you go to another comp too

Mr Wonderful;346083 said:
OK Duckman. I'm challenging you to put up or shut up. Substantiate everything you have claimed mate and show us that you are not just another pot stirrer trying to give people the sh!ts. I am saying that the 3 things you reckon are gonna happen are all total made up rubbish and will not happen.
Tell us where you got your mail, tell us how you know so much, but most of all tell us the truth so we know you are not just another bullsh!t artist.

Well well well. There you go Mr ****erful Rosebank have left and gone to the HDCA. Are you happy that i'm not making up crap now. Yes i thought they were joining the mmvca but my source was keeping me guessing until today it is all out in the open.
A big congrats to Bill Anderson who has finally achieved 1 of his goals in getting rid of a power club.:mad:

This comp will now be even more of a laughing stock and i'm stuffed if i wanna play in it anymore.

Camrea will be next to go mark my words boys they will be gone not next season but will definately be heading elsewhere come the 2010-11 season.

Good luck to the boys from cotchin i don't blame them at all for leaving.
I for 1 am very very saddened that my comp is dying thanks to the great board hey Bigman!!!

In 3 seasons maybe even 2 this comp will be sub standard to DVCA, MMVCA, HDCA and even North West.

This is a huge vote of confidence to the powers at HDCA and there BOARD is doing the right thing by it's clubs i'm still waiting for this Board to get something right even the weather predictions:(

Hang your head in shame BILL because you will be remembered for all the WRONG reasons.

RIP NMCA:(

Mr Wonderful;346083 said:
OK Duckman. I'm challenging you to put up or shut up. Substantiate everything you have claimed mate and show us that you are not just another pot stirrer trying to give people the sh!ts. I am saying that the 3 things you reckon are gonna happen are all total made up rubbish and will not happen.
Tell us where you got your mail, tell us how you know so much, but most of all tell us the truth so we know you are not just another bullsh!t artist.

Well well well. There you go Mr ****erful Rosebank have left and gone to the HDCA. Are you happy that i'm not making up crap now. Yes i thought they were joining the mmvca but my source was keeping me guessing until today it is all out in the open.
A big congrats to Bill Anderson who has finally achieved 1 of his goals in getting rid of a power club.:mad:

This comp will now be even more of a laughing stock and i'm stuffed if i wanna play in it anymore.

Camrea will be next to go mark my words boys they will be gone not next season but will definately be heading elsewhere come the 2010-11 season.

I for 1 am very very saddened that my comp is dying thanks to the great board hey Bigman!!!

In 3 seasons maybe even 2 this comp will be sub standard to DVCA, MMVCA, HDCA and even North West.

This is a huge vote of confidence to the powers at HDCA and there BOARD is doing the right thing by it's clubs i'm still waiting for this Board to get something right even the weather predictions:(

Hang your head in shame BILL because you will be remembered for all the WRONG reasons.

duckman;346399 said:

LOL you mail wasnt too right lol !
Just wrong club & Association !
Oh well Duckman good try !

Duckman can I ask if you are so up set and just think its the end do you think you could put up your hand and go on the board and fix things ( if they need fixing )
Thats a serious question you are very out there happy to say what you think well has the time come for you to say ok I want to make a difference or you happy just to go along bagging everyone everybody ?

duckman;346399 said:

Duckman can I ask if you are so up set and just think its the end do you think you could put up your hand and go on the board and fix things ( if they need fixing )
Thats a serious question you are very out there happy to say what you think well has the time come for you to say ok I want to make a difference or you happy just to go along bagging everyone everybody ?

bigman2007;346404 said:

if you seriously think the comp is stuffed, look at junior programs, nmca lost nothing and heidelberg gained nothing...

duckman it sounds like your gonna take your posters of plumpton and samps off the walls, its ok mate, they'll still play, go and watch them or i'm sure a hdca club will have you

bigman2007;346404 said:

if you seriously think the comp is stuffed, look at junior programs, nmca lost nothing and heidelberg gained nothing...

duckman it sounds like your gonna take your posters of plumpton and samps off the walls, its ok mate, they'll still play, go and watch them or i'm sure a hdca club will have you

northmetroboy;346406 said:

Ah i think your the one with the facination. I'm not the one that's already bagging them on the HDCA forum!!! They only left this morning so you obviously haven't wasted any time have you now. So the posters are still up in your bedroom by the sounds of it.
I wonder who you will bag now that they have left????
Oh that's right you'll just post on the hdca forum about THEM.
I think we all know on this forum who will be watching them and who will keep us updated on them in the HDCA comp...........Yeah it's you dumbo
So get this straight bozo i play in this comp and will continue to bag or appluad the people in it. So you can continue on with your facination of all things Rosebank but don't drag me into the shit with you.

northmetroboy;346406 said:

Ah i think your the one with the facination. I'm not the one that's already bagging them on the HDCA forum!!! They only left this morning so you obviously haven't wasted any time have you now. So the posters are still up in your bedroom by the sounds of it.
I think we all know on this forum who will be watching them and who will keep us updated on them in the HDCA comp...........Yeah it's you dumbo
So get this straight bozo i play in this comp and will continue to bag or appluad the people in it. So you can continue on with your facination of all things Rosebank but don't drag me into the shit with you.

bigman2007;346404 said:

Not interested because i don't have the time and won't be good at it. I'm just offering suggestions and waiting for answers.
And before you start yeah i'm allowed to comment and pass judgment on the board because they have failed this comp and until the BOARD get it right i won't stop.

Answer my question bigman........

Do you honestlly think that the Board is not at fault for 1 power club leaving and are they doing a good job in your mind??

bigman2007;346404 said:

Not interested because i don't have the time and won't be good at it. I'm just offering suggestions and waiting for answers.
And before you start yeah i'm allowed to comment and pass judgment on the board because they have failed this comp and until the BOARD get it right i won't stop.

Answer my question bigman........

Do you honestlly think that the Board is not at fault for 1 power club leaving and are they doing a good job in your mind??

duckman;346426 said:

dumbo? is that all you got

i wouldnt even say i bagged them on the other forum, my opinion is that greensborough is the better club....maybe wrong, but its my opinion.

no point crying cos they've left...i have no fascination with rosebank or camrea for that matter...but they paid for the spotlight

you'll be ok duckyboy being starstruck is only temporary

duckman;346426 said:

dumbo? is that all you got

i wouldnt even say i bagged them on the other forum, my opinion is that greensborough is the better club....maybe wrong, but its my opinion.

no point crying cos they've left...i have no fascination with rosebank or camrea for that matter...but they paid for the spotlight

you'll be ok duckyboy being starstruck is only temporary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back