NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Andrew Strauss;330430 said:
Rivergum to win the Jack Quick Shield! the choke has started at lalor donath or ycw will be just making up the numbers cobras have exceeded there expectations from just avoiding relegation last season to being a finalist this season is a fantastic achievement for them, all roads lead to kelynack for me i just cant see them not winning the jack quick shield this season

not tru, cobras in form team there home!!!

Andrew Strauss;330430 said:
Rivergum to win the Jack Quick Shield! the choke has started at lalor donath or ycw will be just making up the numbers cobras have exceeded there expectations from just avoiding relegation last season to being a finalist this season is a fantastic achievement for them, all roads lead to kelynack for me i just cant see them not winning the jack quick shield this season

not tru, cobras in form team there home!!!

mite see another pic of northcote united on jika web soon. wont be with scoreboard this time - more likely in an anger managment class. Old Mcneice takes it out on ump Rigby after copping crap for 40yrs for having red hair.

mite see another pic of northcote united on jika web soon. wont be with scoreboard this time - more likely in an anger managment class. Old Mcneice takes it out on ump Rigby after copping crap for 40yrs for having red hair.

KBee;330828 said:

please explain

KBee;330828 said:

please explain

DontBowlThere;330865 said:
please explain

apparently he got the brace and bits cause his son was given out lbw . he did the same thing against rosebank earlier in the year cause as every one knows you can judge lbw side on from the boundry line . the pity is his son is actually a good kid and could (with the right people around him be a very good cricketeer) but with his old man who knows where he will end up . i would say mr . mcniece is in for a very long spell .

DontBowlThere;330865 said:
please explain

apparently he got the brace and bits cause his son was given out lbw . he did the same thing against rosebank earlier in the year cause as every one knows you can judge lbw side on from the boundry line . the pity is his son is actually a good kid and could (with the right people around him be a very good cricketeer) but with his old man who knows where he will end up . i would say mr . mcniece is in for a very long spell .

hey guys, does anyone know the number of game requirements in any grade that stops them for going down?

cause ive played 4 games in e grade and was wondering if its possible to go down to f

hey guys, does anyone know the number of game requirements in any grade that stops them for going down?

cause ive played 4 games in e grade and was wondering if its possible to go down to f

dsi;331140 said:

Need to have played 3 games in F grade, unless your club has open selection. Did you play any games in F grade? Did your club make the E grade finals?

dsi;331140 said:

Need to have played 3 games in F grade, unless your club has open selection. Did you play any games in F grade? Did your club make the E grade finals?

So if a team has a player play in their ones every game except for 3. And they played in F grade in those 3, are they elligible for F grade finals?

So if a team has a player play in their ones every game except for 3. And they played in F grade in those 3, are they elligible for F grade finals?

breeno;331498 said:
No, because you can't play no more than 9 games in the higher grades, unless open selection applies.

breeno;331498 said:
No, because you can't play no more than 9 games in the higher grades, unless open selection applies.

interesting to note that bramich didnt bowl against lalor, whats the go there?? pretty convincing win seeing he didnt bowl a ball, should be an interesting finals series.

interesting to note that bramich didnt bowl against lalor, whats the go there?? pretty convincing win seeing he didnt bowl a ball, should be an interesting finals series.

Informant;332277 said:

word i get is maybe the footy club have put there foot down

Informant;332277 said:

word i get is maybe the footy club have put there foot down

Kermit;332335 said:
thats what im hearing too

Boys come on ......
lol

All The best to everyone players supporters and umpires this weekend !

A few tips no offence to anyone but

Rosebank to beat Camrea

Baseballers over Keon Park

Rivergum to go marching straight through

Cobras & Ycw to Tie Cobras through on ladder position

Bundoora Park & Dennis to play off in the final not sure who plays who !

Kermit;332335 said:
thats what im hearing too

Boys come on ......
lol

Rosebank to beat Camrea

luke1993;332506 said:
ycs to get up
they have won there past 3 games against cobras

I'm pretty sure they have won there last 5 or 6 against Cobras? It may be time for a change, I know you guys are pretty happy to be playing us and not rivergum. You all might get a little cocky - I would with that record.

luke1993;332506 said:
ycs to get up
they have won there past 3 games against cobras

I'm pretty sure they have won there last 5 or 6 against Cobras? It may be time for a change, I know you guys are pretty happy to be playing us and not rivergum. You all might get a little cocky - I would with that record.

bigman2007;332364 said:
Boys come on ......
lol

Rosebank to beat Camrea

I think you could be right except for the Kookies, they are a little down on confidence at the moment

bigman2007;332364 said:
Boys come on ......
lol

Rosebank to beat Camrea

I think you could be right except for the Kookies, they are a little down on confidence at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back