NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

FoUr MoRe;337177 said:
pull your f***n head in moron. you have no idea. we were the only team playing fairly on the day and that paid for nothing. you were led by an absolute cheat in barry parks claiming catches when they bounce 15cm in front of him. i still shook his hand after the game but if someone else doesnt just suck it up. i wouldnt be dissapointed if i was him if someone didnt shake my hand. 8 ball over ill find out who you are. Good work glad q at least u know how we feel. thanks only have respect for a couple now at cobras. have lost full respect for quite a few

do i send the tissues c/o kelynack reserve or would you like to come down and collect them in person

FoUr MoRe;337177 said:
pull your f***n head in moron. you have no idea. we were the only team playing fairly on the day and that paid for nothing. you were led by an absolute cheat in barry parks claiming catches when they bounce 15cm in front of him. i still shook his hand after the game but if someone else doesnt just suck it up. i wouldnt be dissapointed if i was him if someone didnt shake my hand. 8 ball over ill find out who you are. Good work glad q at least u know how we feel. thanks only have respect for a couple now at cobras. have lost full respect for quite a few

do i send the tissues c/o kelynack reserve or would you like to come down and collect them in person

8 ball over;337190 said:

ill come and collect them in person, who am i collecting them off big man? or you gonna hide behind ur computer?? u know who i am

8 ball over;337190 said:

ill come and collect them in person, who am i collecting them off big man? or you gonna hide behind ur computer?? u know who i am

bigman2007;337185 said:
PARDON !
Please state that again I went too shake everyones hand except terry bailey which the shake of hands was very quick those who shook my hand !
Certinly WAS NOT delibrate by himself !
I did go back to try shake his hand but was already in the huddle !

I was behind Terry Bayly in the line with my hand out, you went straight past me

bigman2007;337185 said:
PARDON !
Please state that again I went too shake everyones hand except terry bailey which the shake of hands was very quick those who shook my hand !
Certinly WAS NOT delibrate by himself !
I did go back to try shake his hand but was already in the huddle !

I was behind Terry Bayly in the line with my hand out, you went straight past me

FoUr MoRe;337189 said:
must be a BIGMAN not shaking a 15 year old kids hand who was willing to shake it

You must be a bigman kicking the stumps over at the end of the game!!!! Goodluck this week haha

FoUr MoRe;337189 said:
must be a BIGMAN not shaking a 15 year old kids hand who was willing to shake it

You must be a bigman kicking the stumps over at the end of the game!!!! Goodluck this week haha

goose;337195 said:

mate u a dead set moron, the game was over. you are not doing your club any more favors by comin on here. shows how classy cobras are. u guys have really lost it

goose;337195 said:

mate u a dead set moron, the game was over. you are not doing your club any more favors by comin on here. shows how classy cobras are. u guys have really lost it

FoUr MoRe;337198 said:

stop sooking then! and move on

FoUr MoRe;337198 said:

Alright guys that's enough!

Cobras played V hard and a couple of their players acted in what i would consider being " well outside the spirit of the game" I think what offended some of the rivergum players the most is that cobras and rivergum have been very close over the last couple of years and therefore the actions were somewhat shocking.

That being said i still think players should shake hands after the game no matter how disappointed they are with the opposition, i certainly shook every opposition players hand and the fact that some players didnt is also disappointing.

But for people to come on here and dig the boots into Rivergum after having lost a prelim final is utterly disgusting and really shows the pitiful character of some people going around - flipper and 8 ball whoever you are.

Anything that happened on the ground and between the clubs is for them to sort out and i'm sure in time things will be sorted out.

End of story.

Alright guys that's enough!

Cobras played V hard and a couple of their players acted in what i would consider being " well outside the spirit of the game" I think what offended some of the rivergum players the most is that cobras and rivergum have been very close over the last couple of years and therefore the actions were somewhat shocking.

That being said i still think players should shake hands after the game no matter how disappointed they are with the opposition, i certainly shook every opposition players hand and the fact that some players didnt is also disappointing.

But for people to come on here and dig the boots into Rivergum after having lost a prelim final is utterly disgusting and really shows the pitiful character of some people going around - flipper and 8 ball whoever you are.

Anything that happened on the ground and between the clubs is for them to sort out and i'm sure in time things will be sorted out.

End of story.

goose;337200 said:

im defending my club from gooses like you. your scum and you know it. you have no class what so ever. hiding behind ur little computer screen, why didnt u come up to me after the game and say all this??? gutless dog

goose;337200 said:

im defending my club from gooses like you. your scum and you know it. you have no class what so ever. hiding behind ur little computer screen, why didnt u come up to me after the game and say all this??? gutless dog

G Sorrentino;337207 said:
Where is the moderator? We don't need this shit!

Please refrain from these posts.

Seems to me like a good way to distract and disrupt the Cobras lead up to the G/F. A lot of wasted time and effort over the past 3 pages worth of posts! :rolleyes:

Seems to me like a good way to distract and disrupt the Cobras lead up to the G/F. A lot of wasted time and effort over the past 3 pages worth of posts! :rolleyes:

i dont see how barry parks is a cheat and how we didnt act in the spirit of the game...both of the decisions that have caused such problems were given out by the umpire straight away...parksy thought he caught it and asked for confirmation from square leg...square leg said he believed it carried straight away and that should have been the end of it...if you get a poor lbw decision do you carry on like a headless chook or do you cop it on the chin? barry thought he honestly caught it and the umpire confirmed...end of that matter.

as for the other matter involving chris dunbar and ben bliss, dunbar was stumped, he gave his wicket away by concentrating more on the bloke from the sidelines than he was on the game, he was silly enough to not get back in his crease and blissy was quick and smart enough to stump him, the ball was obviously not dead as the umpire gave it out straight away...the only person rivergum should have been dirty on was the batsmen for making such a silly mistake...calling people cheats is not on no matter what you think, i defended the rivergum boys from blokes that are taking pots at them only for them to come on here and call the opposing captain a cheat and say that we didnt act in the spirit of the game....not helping themselves at all!!!

i dont see how barry parks is a cheat and how we didnt act in the spirit of the game...both of the decisions that have caused such problems were given out by the umpire straight away...parksy thought he caught it and asked for confirmation from square leg...square leg said he believed it carried straight away and that should have been the end of it...if you get a poor lbw decision do you carry on like a headless chook or do you cop it on the chin? barry thought he honestly caught it and the umpire confirmed...end of that matter.

as for the other matter involving chris dunbar and ben bliss, dunbar was stumped, he gave his wicket away by concentrating more on the bloke from the sidelines than he was on the game, he was silly enough to not get back in his crease and blissy was quick and smart enough to stump him, the ball was obviously not dead as the umpire gave it out straight away...the only person rivergum should have been dirty on was the batsmen for making such a silly mistake...calling people cheats is not on no matter what you think, i defended the rivergum boys from blokes that are taking pots at them only for them to come on here and call the opposing captain a cheat and say that we didnt act in the spirit of the game....not helping themselves at all!!!

glad q;337218 said:

of course it was a catch 2 you cause you bowled it hahah.
lets just drop it hey, not gonna get anywhere with this

glad q;337218 said:

of course it was a catch 2 you cause you bowled it hahah.
lets just drop it hey, not gonna get anywhere with this

any previews for the weekends grand finals? a grade b grade c grade whos going to take them out? a grade should make for an interesting match with two even teams coming up against eachother...b grade should also be a ripper of a game with lalor and the cobras one all against eachother so far this year...lets hope the rain stays away!!!!

any previews for the weekends grand finals? a grade b grade c grade whos going to take them out? a grade should make for an interesting match with two even teams coming up against eachother...b grade should also be a ripper of a game with lalor and the cobras one all against eachother so far this year...lets hope the rain stays away!!!!

8 ball over;337164 said:
Rivergum should merge with CAMREA THEN THE BIGGEST SOOKS in the comp could all play together .

Why would you want to include a club that has got nothing to do with this incident in your post? You are more than welcome to come down to Main Street on Tuesday or Thursday night and explain to the committee and players your opinion on Camrea. We wont hurt you but I am sure as a club we could do a pretty good job defending ourselves.
You would not have a clue how much hard work and volunteer hours go into running a large successful cricket club. To come on here and take a cheap shot at my club is quite offensive and I am expressing my displeasure. If you had any courage you would come down and explain to us this comment? If you don't have the courage then perhaps you should apologise on here?
On a separate note good luck to all the teams participating in NMCA Grand Finals on the weekend. I'm sure that all clubs have worked hard to get into the grand finals. My experience tells me coin tosses are crucial and batting first is a significant adavantage.

8 ball over;337164 said:
Rivergum should merge with CAMREA THEN THE BIGGEST SOOKS in the comp could all play together .

Why would you want to include a club that has got nothing to do with this incident in your post? You are more than welcome to come down to Main Street on Tuesday or Thursday night and explain to the committee and players your opinion on Camrea. We wont hurt you but I am sure as a club we could do a pretty good job defending ourselves.
You would not have a clue how much hard work and volunteer hours go into running a large successful cricket club. To come on here and take a cheap shot at my club is quite offensive and I am expressing my displeasure. If you had any courage you would come down and explain to us this comment? If you don't have the courage then perhaps you should apologise on here?
On a separate note good luck to all the teams participating in NMCA Grand Finals on the weekend. I'm sure that all clubs have worked hard to get into the grand finals. My experience tells me coin tosses are crucial and batting first is a significant adavantage.

The moderator can't look over things 24 hours a day. But as some have said, enoughs enough boys.

The moderator can't look over things 24 hours a day. But as some have said, enoughs enough boys.

Leg_Slip;337183 said:
On another topic, theres obviously a very active gathering here of NMCA players and lovers of NMCA cricket, why doesnt the NMCA put up there own forums on the NMCA website??? or at least request our sub-forum on big cricket? would be better then having a 120 page thread

It was considered, but there is not enough threads regarding the NMCA, I'll suggest it to the admin.

Leg_Slip;337183 said:
On another topic, theres obviously a very active gathering here of NMCA players and lovers of NMCA cricket, why doesnt the NMCA put up there own forums on the NMCA website??? or at least request our sub-forum on big cricket? would be better then having a 120 page thread

It was considered, but there is not enough threads regarding the NMCA, I'll suggest it to the admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back