NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

northmetroboy;340304 said:
firstly i dont want to run the comp, secondly the word salary cap and local cricket should never be put together, problem is it gets mentioned because 1 club was hellbent on bulldozing the comp, then another didnt like it and joined in....hence the results

its local cricket, in the big scheme of things, its a development comp, if clubs want to spend xx amount on winning/buying them, good luck to them,

everyone knows how to win the jika shield....pay for it

What your clubs dont understand is no one cares how many you buy, respect is earnt not paid for

And sadly............jealousy has always been such a curse!

northmetroboy;340304 said:
firstly i dont want to run the comp, secondly the word salary cap and local cricket should never be put together, problem is it gets mentioned because 1 club was hellbent on bulldozing the comp, then another didnt like it and joined in....hence the results

its local cricket, in the big scheme of things, its a development comp, if clubs want to spend xx amount on winning/buying them, good luck to them,

everyone knows how to win the jika shield....pay for it

What your clubs dont understand is no one cares how many you buy, respect is earnt not paid for

And sadly............jealousy has always been such a curse!

northmetroboy;340702 said:
where are the 18,19,20,21,22,23 and 24 year olds that were juniors when this golden era started?????? you've had juniors all that time

courtin clark? what happened to him this year?? di battista is leaving?

all clubs have kids to play bit part roles, i'm saying where are they going??? they must be leaving cos you pump money into the recruits and the kids get left behind.
dont tell me your kids get a fair go, they are a long way behind, keon parks, baseballers, uniteds and even druids.....some of them are good players, give them a go!!!! but camrea won't.... not at the expense of winning flags

Well, if there was any doubt at all about your mental state prior to this comment, then you have just confimed to everyone how vindictive and envious you are. Not sure what club you are from. I haven't been ble to figure that out yet but perhaps you could let everyone know if you're game.
You perhaps could also let evryone know what the status of your junior sqauds are like, if in fact you have juniors at all. Wouldn't it be funny.........

where are the 18,19,20,21,22,23 and 24 year olds that were juniors when this golden era started?????? you've had juniors all that time

all clubs have kids to play bit part roles, i'm saying where are they going??? they must be leaving cos you pump money into the recruits and the kids get left behind.
dont tell me your kids get a fair go, they are a long way behind, keon parks, baseballers, uniteds and even druids.....some of them are good players, give them a go!!!! but camrea won't.... not at the expense of winning flags

Well, if there was any doubt at all about your mental state prior to this comment, then you have just confimed to everyone how vindictive and envious you are. Not sure what club you are from. I haven't been ble to figure that out yet but perhaps you could let everyone know if you're game.
You perhaps could also let evryone know what the status of your junior sqauds are like, if in fact you have juniors at all. Wouldn't it be funny.........

The Ref;340748 said:

hmmm funny....i'm certainly not envious.....my club has no juniors and we don't pay money.

either way my point has been raised, jika shield is still for sale..

lets agree to disagree and move on....congrats to those who earned it

The Ref;340748 said:

hmmm funny....i'm certainly not envious.....my club has no juniors and we don't pay money.

either way my point has been raised, jika shield is still for sale..

lets agree to disagree and move on....congrats to those who earned it

you never did answer my question ?
WHAT DO SOUR GRAPES TASTE LIKE ?
WHY DONT YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL THE REST OF NMCA WHAT YOU PAID YOURE IMPORTS THIS YEAR ?
BIT OF A TOUCHY SUBJECT I HEAR !
INSTEAD OF SLAGGING OF THE PREMIERS AND THE RUNNERS UP WHY DONT YOU PUT AS MUCH ENERGY INTO GETTING YOURE RAT#### CLUB UP AND COMPETITIVE ? SO THE WAY YOU TALK IF YOU WON A FLAG AND SOMEONE IN YOURE SIDE WAS GETTING COIN YOU WOULDNT ACCEPT THE MEDAL ?
YER RIGHT !!! THE BEST THING ROSEBANK AND CAMREA CAN DO IS TO LEAVE THIS COMP AND MOVE ON , THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL TOOLS LIKE YOU REALISE HOW IMPORTANT THE POWER CLUBS ARE !

WHY DONT YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL THE REST OF NMCA WHAT YOU PAID YOURE IMPORTS THIS YEAR ?
INSTEAD OF SLAGGING OF THE PREMIERS AND THE RUNNERS UP WHY DONT YOU PUT AS MUCH ENERGY INTO GETTING YOURE RAT#### CLUB UP AND COMPETITIVE ? SO THE WAY YOU TALK IF YOU WON A FLAG AND SOMEONE IN YOURE SIDE WAS GETTING COIN YOU WOULDNT ACCEPT THE MEDAL ?
YER RIGHT !!! THE BEST THING ROSEBANK AND CAMREA CAN DO IS TO LEAVE THIS COMP AND MOVE ON , THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL TOOLS LIKE YOU REALISE HOW IMPORTANT THE POWER CLUBS ARE !

money $$$;340779 said:

not sure what your question was?? imports??? what imports???????

looks like the only touchy subject on here is powerclubs and money = flag

anyway good luck

money $$$;340779 said:

anyway good luck

only thing to look forward to now is the Presentation night!
Mcfarlane Medal to go to Jase Mcgann, 60 wickets massive effort, Minors to go to Sampinom and Berak
Tollit medal im going to tip a tie!! Between Nick Christie And Matt Perri, both have had outstanding years. Minors to go to Marty Hopkins and a roughie in Heatley
Dont know much about kelly shield but ill tip Higgs from strathewen[/QUOTE]

fair call on the tips....mcgann to romp it in with 60 wickets was a standout at camrea,think too many rosebank players sharing votes for 1 of them to win!! dont think i can go past christie for the tollit,and kelly shield from what ive been told about them cinar from bun park higgs from strath or even t.mcdonald from dennis

only thing to look forward to now is the Presentation night!
Mcfarlane Medal to go to Jase Mcgann, 60 wickets massive effort, Minors to go to Sampinom and Berak
Tollit medal im going to tip a tie!! Between Nick Christie And Matt Perri, both have had outstanding years. Minors to go to Marty Hopkins and a roughie in Heatley
Dont know much about kelly shield but ill tip Higgs from strathewen[/QUOTE]

fair call on the tips....mcgann to romp it in with 60 wickets was a standout at camrea,think too many rosebank players sharing votes for 1 of them to win!! dont think i can go past christie for the tollit,and kelly shield from what ive been told about them cinar from bun park higgs from strath or even t.mcdonald from dennis

northmetroboy;340792 said:

anyway good luck

You must have missed my question so I will ask it again.

WHY DOESN'T YOUR CLUB HAVE JUNIORS?

northmetroboy;340792 said:

anyway good luck

You must have missed my question so I will ask it again.

WHY DOESN'T YOUR CLUB HAVE JUNIORS?

fair call on the tips....mcgann to romp it in with 60 wickets was a standout at camrea,think too many rosebank players sharing votes for 1 of them to win!! dont think i can go past christie for the tollit,and kelly shield from what ive been told about them cinar from bun park higgs from strath or even t.mcdonald from dennis[/QUOTE]

ill go A Grade medal 1st J.Mcgann by one vote over 2nd D.Sampimon just over M.Sticca. will be 2 votes in it between top 3 i reckon. Roughie will be plumpton, proven vote getter.

B Grade ill go 1st N.Christie in a very tight count. Perri and Hopkins will be right up there with roughie being Barry Parks

C Grade will be higgsyyy, dominated the rep game, made 800 runs i think.

fair call on the tips....mcgann to romp it in with 60 wickets was a standout at camrea,think too many rosebank players sharing votes for 1 of them to win!! dont think i can go past christie for the tollit,and kelly shield from what ive been told about them cinar from bun park higgs from strath or even t.mcdonald from dennis[/QUOTE]

ill go A Grade medal 1st J.Mcgann by one vote over 2nd D.Sampimon just over M.Sticca. will be 2 votes in it between top 3 i reckon. Roughie will be plumpton, proven vote getter.

B Grade ill go 1st N.Christie in a very tight count. Perri and Hopkins will be right up there with roughie being Barry Parks

C Grade will be higgsyyy, dominated the rep game, made 800 runs i think.

FoUr MoRe;341212 said:

I think Mcgann has it quite easily.

Nick Christie Quick no doubt there!

Kelly will be a tough one i think
Its going to be close out of Cinaar and Higgs. McDonald missed a few games during the year im pretty sure through injury. But my guess would be Higgs

FoUr MoRe;341212 said:

I think Mcgann has it quite easily.

Nick Christie Quick no doubt there!

Kelly will be a tough one i think
Its going to be close out of Cinaar and Higgs. McDonald missed a few games during the year im pretty sure through injury. But my guess would be Higgs

MUST READ

FEW MOVES ALREADY HAPPENING IN NMCA (JIKA) NEXT SEASON

G Eyre
S Harvey
K Sevior
D Martin
all going back to Socials to play B grade Well done boys on the 2nd XI FLAG(Not the 1 u were after hahaha)

News from other A grade clubs
Northcote United- president and and coach been seen at 7 elevens across town looking for new players.

Camrea- John "the Bank Manager" Bubis has the cheque book out already hope he does not run out of ink

Rosebank- Need a few more of the dollar machines at the Abruzzo club being played and sending Froggy Watts to anger managment and a Chicargo (the Bronx) say what u did at the grandfinal THERE mate.

Preston Druids- Actually thinking about paying some players that aint injury prone and have heart. Few good young players there i se that need to be kept def a top 4 batter and a new quick required

Preston Baseballers- saw half the first XI lined up at the doll office all in there Nice Red shirts Only 150 odd days left boys

Holy Trinity- Stll celebratin there Jack Quick win oh and Saint Pats day with Mick O'Neil down at Pugs

Keon Park- Those boys could not care what happens in the off season they are cool as cucumbers

Well boys any other Goss???
Thats all from me will have more in a few weeks time

MUST READ

G Eyre
S Harvey
K Sevior
D Martin
all going back to Socials to play B grade Well done boys on the 2nd XI FLAG(Not the 1 u were after hahaha)

News from other A grade clubs
Northcote United- president and and coach been seen at 7 elevens across town looking for new players.

Camrea- John "the Bank Manager" Bubis has the cheque book out already hope he does not run out of ink

Rosebank- Need a few more of the dollar machines at the Abruzzo club being played and sending Froggy Watts to anger managment and a Chicargo (the Bronx) say what u did at the grandfinal THERE mate.

Preston Druids- Actually thinking about paying some players that aint injury prone and have heart. Few good young players there i se that need to be kept def a top 4 batter and a new quick required

Preston Baseballers- saw half the first XI lined up at the doll office all in there Nice Red shirts Only 150 odd days left boys

Holy Trinity- Stll celebratin there Jack Quick win oh and Saint Pats day with Mick O'Neil down at Pugs

Keon Park- Those boys could not care what happens in the off season they are cool as cucumbers

Well boys any other Goss???

Party Pies;341390 said:
MUST READ

G Eyre
S Harvey
K Sevior
D Martin

Don’t know about this one.
Long story but last Saturday night had a couple of the Socials young fellas having a drink at our club. They had come from having a drink with the X Social players at Rosebank. (Drinking culture runs right through obviously) Anyway in one of our drunken chats one of them mentioned that they were trying to get the boys back but they would not return. Seems they are enjoying their time at Rosebank, Kain won’t step foot in the place unless the hierarchy at the club is gone and Shane is still not welcome. That’s the story I got so no reason not to believe the young fella.

Party Pies;341390 said:
MUST READ

G Eyre
S Harvey
K Sevior
D Martin

Don’t know about this one.
Long story but last Saturday night had a couple of the Socials young fellas having a drink at our club. They had come from having a drink with the X Social players at Rosebank. (Drinking culture runs right through obviously) Anyway in one of our drunken chats one of them mentioned that they were trying to get the boys back but they would not return. Seems they are enjoying their time at Rosebank, Kain won’t step foot in the place unless the hierarchy at the club is gone and Shane is still not welcome. That’s the story I got so no reason not to believe the young fella.

Party Pies;341390 said:
MUST READ

What do ‘you think” Frog said. Learn the facts and don’t just listen to crap stories.
Oh yeah, we are the team spending the big bucks, only team in top 5 with no imports, figure that out. All of our guns have been around for years with most being life members but I suppose it’s easier to think we pay the $$$$

Party Pies;341390 said:
MUST READ

What do ‘you think” Frog said. Learn the facts and don’t just listen to crap stories.
Oh yeah, we are the team spending the big bucks, only team in top 5 with no imports, figure that out. All of our guns have been around for years with most being life members but I suppose it’s easier to think we pay the $$$$

index.cfm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back