NMCA (JIKA)-D Grade and Below.

breeno

NMCA (JIKA)-D Grade and Below.

Saw it on the DVCA forum and thought it was a good idea, although Im not sure how many D Grade and below players there are on BigCricket:D

Re: NMCA (JIKA)-D Grade and Below.

"D" Grade

Bundoora Park 3rd XI vs Camrea Taipans 4th XI
-Bundoora park posting 218 and having Camrea 1/11 is a good start, Ill tip BP to win this one.

Holy Trinity vs Northcote United-HT already won, not sure if they will go for outright.

Northern Socials 3rd XI vs Cameron 3rd XI- Socials posted a bad score of 110, Cameron should have no problems being 0/30 at stumps.

Rivergum 3rd XI vs Keon Park 4th XI- Rivergum Made 173 with Keon Park 8/166, Will be a very close one, not sure what KP's tail is like.

"F" Grade

Keon Park 5th XI vs Dennis 3rd XI- Keon Park posted a decent score of 146 and have Dennis in trouble at 4/29 with Leigh McCann taking 3/6. KP to win.

Preston Druids 3rd XI vs Bundoora Park 4th XI- Druids posted 8/190 and I think it will be enough to win it for them. JP Davies took 4/25.

Rivergum 4th XI vs Strathewen 3rd XI- Rivergum making 148 with S Walters top scoring with 28, Strathewen are 8/141 at stumps, D Vo on 66* and J Breheny (me) took 5/29 inc hat-trick. Going to be a close one, if Rivergum can get a wicket first over it tips the balance in their favour.

Reservoir Mayston 3rd XI vs Holy Trinity 4th XI-HT made 180 and have Mayston 1/4, I think HT will win as in F grade this week high scores aren't the trend.D Bromley took 4/42.

Camrea Taipans 5th XI vs Cobras 4th XI- Cobras made 254, highest score in F grade this week, and have Camrea 4/15, Cobras easily, S McKinley took 5/88 for Camrea.

I didn't comment on D grade as I don't know any of the sides, feel free to comment.

breeno;288508 said:
"F" Grade

Keon Park 5th XI vs Dennis 3rd XI- Keon Park posted a decent score of 146 and have Dennis in trouble at 4/29 with Leigh McCann taking 3/6. KP to win.

yer we did alright with the bat could of done a bit better should of batterdd out the overs but we didnt. but we put our selfs in a good postition n hopefully we can win
ps 3/6 n2b :p:p
ROFLLL

outiez;289090 said:
breeno;288508 said:
"F" Grade

yer we did alright with the bat could of done a bit better should of batterdd out the overs but we didnt. but we put our selfs in a good postition n hopefully we can win
ps 3/6 n2b :p:p
ROFLLL
Is this Leigh McCann?

Na its all good, Ive been in good form aswell, we're allowed to be cocky:)

true
wickets have came quickly lately
took 4 wickets n both innings last week n 3 this week
doin alright
ayy whos dis

Jake Breheny, play for Rivergum.

And yeah, 2 weeks ago I took 4/18 off 10, last week off 4 I got 5/29 inc hat trick (Eco Rate is so bad cos of this ones batsman they had slogging).

So yea, I think me and you are leading F grade wicket taking?

welll done on the 5 fa mate n a hat trick who were u playin might need to chash in lol
umm yer well my average is like 7. somthin lol not shore on urz
u play junoiurs?/

yea mines 7 or something aswell. played against Strathewen.

Yeah I play juniors used to play Rivergum 17s 1's (I played against youse) but dropped down to Div 2 so I could open the bowling.

Yeah but Id most likely bowl second change, used to be first change but they got a few new players.

outiez;289090"F" Grade yer we did alright with the bat could of done a bit better should of batterdd out the overs but we didnt. but we put our selfs in a good postition n hopefully we can win ps 3/6 n2b :P:P ROFLLL[/QUOTE said:
lol, the only reason we ddnt bat out our overs is cause u threw ur wicket away.

canada cc;289586 said:
lol, the only reason we ddnt bat out our overs is cause u threw ur wicket away.

sshut up nath i went out on a good catch least i didnt throw my helmet 20 metres
n makin 23 of 34 overs nath UR GROUSE
LMFAO

Wizard;325434 said:
D Grade and below must be popular

Oh yeah, definately...

Interesting though, 1st and 2nd in 'D' grade both lost on the weekend...

Maybe it isn't a 2 horse race afterall?

Maybe, good to hear someone's taking interest.

My team Rivergum have somehow snuck into the top four in 'F', with a win next week guaranteeing them a finals spot.

Maybe, good to hear someone's taking interest.

My team Rivergum have somehow snuck into the top four in 'F', with a win next week guaranteeing them a finals spot.

Back