NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

TA25;325324 said:
Once Kristitovic retired we just messed around really because we were well and truly out of the game, Austin, Bamblett and Jones all bowled their first overs for the year all pretty expensive overs, probably due to the fact we had 6 slips and a legslip lol.

No wounder and there was some baging off team mates aswell which wouldnt of helped.

nmca_lover;325453 said:
driving past donath 3 on friday night i must say druids coach is not on.
full yelling at him players sitting on the other side of the ground to the parents.
under 15s cricket is fun cricket. they are kids they are not playing for sheep stations it was a disgrace i must say couldnt believe my eyes when he was full blasting his players

brad is a very good player. maybe not an allrounder. the players from druids all are very good kids.

he sat them down for 30 mins giving them a spray. the parents got angry and told him to hurry up. I don't even know why he was angry its half way through a match and there chaing 196. will be a great run chase.

the_socialite;325498 said:
yep. Arties heroes not having the greatest of years

I think its pretty safe to say that the club all round isnt having the greatest of years, with the 6 teams combined (A grade - Under 13's) having won only 15 games, with the under 15's having won 1/3 of them and the only team that is in the top 4.

I also noticed this Bradley Fox, and the other youngsters that played for Bundoora park in E grade. The way they were all able to play straight was big difference to the Northern Socials juniors, there must be alot of players at Bundoora Park taking their time out and teaching the new generation the tricks of the trade, where from my experience at socials i have pretty much had to teach myself except for 1 instance after one of my first training runs at the club. I'm not saying the juniors coming out of Socials are bad, look at Love, Simmons, Twaits, McGaw (who isnt a junior anymore), Brennan and there are a few more which i possibly overlooked.

I do enjoy it at the club and i probably wouldnt consider moving elsewhere. But i think the club needs to take a step up in the professionality, which to their credit they have probably tried to do but the lack of commitment from seniors players would make it alot tougher.

Billy;325326 said:
No wounder and there was some baging off team mates aswell which wouldnt of helped/Social a Rabel.

Our 17s mightn't have done too well, but, the real rabble is the state of your spelling.

water_boy;325502 said:
Injury to one Marty Finikiarides of Northern Socials 3rd XI copped a reverse sweep top edge to the chin while keeping.

I think you will find his name is Bill Finikarides, to his credit he did come out and bat and made 21 not out.

Pretty average by the batsmen didnt look to show any remourse what so ever, just "Well in all my time as a keeper i have never kept upto the stumps", to find him in the next innings keeping upto the stumps:confused:

Billy;325405 said:
Jordan.T too Brodie.B

This happens everyweek. It is just abit of banter between friends, although Burfitt does cop it more that the rest of us, he takes takes it in good spirit majority of the time.

TA25;325523 said:
I think its pretty safe to say that the club all round isnt having the greatest of years, with the 6 teams combined (A grade - Under 13's) having won only 15 games, with the under 15's having won 1/3 of them and the only team that is in the top 4.

I also noticed this Bradley Fox, and the other youngsters that played for Bundoora park in E grade. The way they were all able to play straight was big difference to the Northern Socials juniors, there must be alot of players at Bundoora Park taking their time out and teaching the new generation the tricks of the trade, where from my experience at socials i have pretty much had to teach myself except for 1 instance after one of my first training runs at the club. I'm not saying the juniors coming out of Socials are bad, look at Love, Simmons, Twaits, McGaw (who isnt a junior anymore), Brennan and there are a few more which i possibly overlooked.

I do enjoy it at the club and i probably wouldnt consider moving elsewhere. But i think the club needs to take a step up in the professionality, which to their credit they have probably tried to do but the lack of commitment from seniors players would make it alot tougher.

There will need to be some attitude changes next year for sure, but, I've no doubt we can do it and get back to where we once were.

Franga42;325425 said:
On the weekend played against this young kid bradley fox in 'E' grade, This kid will be a star when hes older, hes a freak, facing the names of alan thorpe, daniel francis, artie ellis and steve fisher the kid makes 66 and he then bowled and took 3/8 off 5. Genuine all rounder, well done mate for a first yr under 15s player :D

Did well, wouldnt say he's a freak. I dont recall Thorpey bowling to him, as Thorpe only had 4 overs in the opening 10 overs and 4 at the end...He picked me up for a golden duck, wasnt that great of a ball was more my mistake, although he was putting the ball in a good spot. In the end he was the difference between the teams, and he could go far, but i feel he will need to prove himself in higher grades to be a freak player at the moment

big news down at bundy 17s.
heard newell picked up an injury in seniors on saturday and out for rest of the season.
can anyone back me up on this info?

Ryan Newell as a suspected broken finger finds out details tomorrow
Just want to know predictions for u17s div semi finals
My thoughts:
Cameron Vs Camrea Taipans- looks like it will be a good game with cameron making 310 friday night and looking the ready to play and camrea who has a good side on paper look like they will put up a good fight with corey altis bowling quick and fast
cameron had brad whealan, duca, Tavis, Beaumont all batted well on friday and camrea had di battista, altis, zakkour batting , bowling and keeping well so it will b a tight game

Holy trinity Vs Bundoora Park- the round 10 replay, Bundoora park bowled out for 150 by the trinners will look like they will need a good week ahead of them and with trinitys good side they should b too strong round 10 and also in the semi final but if Fox , sansonetti, newell(if he plays) to all have big rolls
Ryan Newell is the key for bundoora park and his leadership will be a big factor to how well bundorra park will play. we all no how good trinity are. Ryan newell must play if bundorra park are to have a chance to win

Other grades will come soon

On the weekend played against this young kid bradley fox in 'E' grade, This kid will be a star when hes older, hes a freak, facing the names of alan thorpe, daniel francis, artie ellis and steve fisher the kid makes 66 and he then bowled and took 3/8 off 5. Genuine all rounder, well done mate for a first yr under 15s player :D

driving past donath 3 on friday night i must say druids coach is a not on.
full yelling at him players sitting on the other side of the ground to the parents.
under 15s cricket is fun cricket. they are kids they are not playing for sheep stations it was a disgrace i must say couldnt believe my eyes when he was full blasting his players

Under 15 div 2:
Camrea Taipans look like facing Northern Socails in the semi
Camrea looking pretty strong, but without DiBattista it will be hard to make the runs, they will have to look at the likes of Robinson, Soosaipillia and Turnbull to make the runs but again will miss DiBattista with the ball, But the Turnbulls and Lukas Fellows to get a bunch of wickets and maybe Robinson to chip in with a couple. Northern Socails will try to rely on Love,Brennan and Simmons to make the runs and take the wickets. Should be a great game. Hopefully the Taipans come out on top.

AND THE OTHER GAME COMING SOON

thegreatest;325935 said:
Under 15 div 2:
Camrea Taipans look like facing Northern Socails in the semi
Camrea looking pretty strong, but without DiBattista it will be hard to make the runs, they will have to look at the likes of Robinson, Soosaipillia and Turnbull to make the runs but again will miss DiBattista with the ball, But the Turnbulls and Lukas Fellows to get a bunch of wickets and maybe Robinson to chip in with a couple. Northern Socails will try to rely on Love,Brennan and Simmons to make the runs and take the wickets. Should be a great game. Hopefully the Taipans come out on top.

AND THE OTHER GAME COMING SOON

good, detailed review. go socials!

Franga42;325425 said:

franga, foxy will be a good cricketer, but relax, its e grade, lol.

"Cameron Vs Camrea Taipans- looks like it will be a good game with cameron making 310 friday night and looking the ready to play and camrea who has a good side on paper look like they will put up a good fight with corey altis bowling quick and fast
cameron had brad whealan, duca, Tavis, Beaumont all batted well on friday and camrea had di battista, altis, zakkour batting , bowling and keeping well so it will b a tight game"
are camrea kidding themselves altis will get ball parked just like last time, his got no pace behind him and bowls pies. Di battista is a hack, as well as the zakkour brothers if they think they can win there dreaming
cameron to win easy

Franga42;325425 said:

Artie's heroes

mate who do u think you are coming out and calling people hacks and duds
its thoughts about the gaame not bagging players but i wouldnt want to find out if u play for cameron comments like that just piss of corey altis

justastar;325983 said:
"Cameron Vs Camrea Taipans- looks like it will be a good game with cameron making 310 friday night and looking the ready to play and camrea who has a good side on paper look like they will put up a good fight with corey altis bowling quick and fast
cameron had brad whealan, duca, Tavis, Beaumont all batted well on friday and camrea had di battista, altis, zakkour batting , bowling and keeping well so it will b a tight game"
are camrea kidding themselves altis will get ball parked just like last time, his got no pace behind him and bowls pies. Di battista is a hack, as well as the zakkour brothers if they think they can win there dreaming
cameron to win easy

haha mate im guessing your 1 of them blokes that think they are special but are scared when it comes to the big time, you beta be hoping you dnt go to the crease when corey is bowling cause he will absolutly rip your head off
and the remarks of duds and hacks, DiBattista made a 50 in a-reserve on saturday so he musnt be that bad

justastar;325983 said:
cameron to win easy
use blokes hav to be kidding me well wer shud i start lachy mcredmond hes wudnt not hav a f...kn clue how to hold a bat duca lloks good but a nobody yet n if use think k beaumont gnna hold use wif ball think 2wice boys cse he the only 1 u got 5 wickets down in ur shed the shit will start running down ur pants boys so will leave it to the game day out on the pitch

Buddy you better be a decent bat, cause corey has bowled very well the last couple of weeks and very quick, he will have use jumping around like little pansies

nmca_lover;325453 said:
driving past donath 3 on friday night i must say druids coach is not on.

brad is a very good player. maybe not an allrounder. the players from druids all are very good kids.

he sat them down for 30 mins giving them a spray. the parents got angry and told him to hurry up. I don't even know why he was angry its half way through a match and there chaing 196. will be a great run chase.

you think im scared by your talking
ill hit corey altis for 6 and ill make sure he copts it sweet
and for Di battista i dont no how he made runs he has the worst batting technique in jika
corey altis thinks he can settle it at the pitch well there well b a suprise when it happens and the ball goes over his head
Altis thinks his going district his gotta stop dreaming because his going nowhere

the_socialite;325498 said:
yep. Arties heroes not having the greatest of years

Its ok to bag Corey but when u play in a A grade One day grand final and take a wicket start running your mouth then bc the kid with all credit stood up and bowled great in there and by the way i wouldnt talk bc it doesnt even look like u will b able to stay in b grade. And i wouldnt also be bagging the zakkours bc both of them have played a grade cricket and playing really well atm.

water_boy;325502 said:
Injury to one Marty Finikiarides of Northern Socials 3rd XI copped a reverse sweep top edge to the chin while keeping.

I think you will find his name is Bill Finikarides, to his credit he did come out and bat and made 21 not out.

Pretty average by the batsmen didnt look to show any remourse what so ever, just "Well in all my time as a keeper i have never kept upto the stumps", to find him in the next innings keeping upto the stumps:confused:

Billy;325405 said:
Jordan.T too Brodie.B

This happens everyweek. It is just abit of banter between friends, although Burfitt does cop it more that the rest of us, he takes takes it in good spirit majority of the time.

Now enough with the personal insults, it is okay to talk about the game but don't get personal, anyone even slightly insulting another player will get an infraction, clear?

TA25;325523 said:

There will need to be some attitude changes next year for sure, but, I've no doubt we can do it and get back to where we once were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back