NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

snapcracklePUP;333625 said:
predictions for tomorrow granny between holy trinity and camrea taipans...?
who will be the key players from either side?
(U17 div1)

every1 knows dat all da best playas from both sides need to perform, but for me it's gonna be da second string playas who perform will get der side over line lyk mcwhinny, taylor, edgell, evans, slaverio for da trinners n dibattista, joey zakkour, pham n voznidis for camrea dats wat i rkn it will cum down to

Ballers V Cobras
Cobras batted first 5/20 odd early ended up making 128 good effort from cory smith making 48.
Cobras had 3 overs at them and Ballers are 0/8 with a bit of a flair up at the end of the days play both teams wanting to go at each other, could be a good days play tomorow.

friezy69;332817 said:
under 17 divi 2 players that would cut it in divi 1
luke lever
harley borland
frank tomaras
kristo
jake marsh
sortino
sinno
owens draper
dean thomas
jordan twaites

im pretty sure any 1 can cut it any where honestly
i play div 2 and if i can cut it in div1 like you have sed then any1 from div 2 can cause im telling you there are some average cricketers in div2 but they still seemed to get me out some how or hit me to the fence haha
and mate its twaits theres no e

jt43;333669 said:
17s would have been stronger if a bloke by the name of D. francis decided to rock up midway threw the year instead of playing basketball haha

Lol not my fault bro, rep basketball is way better than playin cricket bro no offense to cricketers but like yea its quicker.

Franga42;333251 said:
Our 13's and 17's finished 5th and our 15's are playin in the granny lookin 2 be favourites so i dont kno what ur goin on about with the juniors.

17s would have been stronger if a bloke by the name of D. francis decided to rock up midway threw the year instead of playing basketball haha

The mighty Trinners did what evryone expected winning the grand final.....with big Dave Newell making a good 37.....Camrea thought they might have been in with a chance but they were never even gonna come close.....we might have been ***ing cocky all bloody year but we can ***ing bak it up....nd it just shows we don't need maratos nd turner to win

U/15 D2 final poised interestingly, socials rolled for 101, OP's 2/36, but with only one more wicket needed to expose a quite shaky and long tail, the game is closer than the scoreboard would suggest.

to the socials 15s guys on the forum top stuff today keep ur heads up especially joel, haydn, paul and jye top cricketers

friezy69;334423 said:
to the socials 15s guys on the forum top stuff today keep ur heads up especially joel, haydn, paul and jye top cricketers

Thanks man, we gave it all we had, just couldn't get enough runs on the board and hold enough catches. Was a good game, well umpired by the way.

the_socialite;334468 said:
Thanks man, we gave it all we had, just couldn't get enough runs on the board and hold enough catches. Was a good game, well umpired by the way.

Bad luck Joel, was it a close match?

preston druids wont be so cocky now. getting rolled for 48. they were simple outplayed.
as mi have said before if their coach isnt out their with them they crumble.
they r obviously not a team that copes well under pressure.

the mighty trinners look like destroying the taipans in the 17s grandfinal.
the taipans got rolled for 61 off 35. nathan taking 3 and myslef taking 3.
whos laughing now?

breeno;334473 said:
Bad luck Joel, was it a close match?

Reasonably close. We only made 101 and they got it 6 wickets down, but we dropped catches at key moments during that final partnership of 30, so it was a good game for a while there.

maddog;333666 said:
every1 knows dat all da best playas from both sides need to perform, but for me it's gonna be da second string playas who perform will get der side over line lyk mcwhinny, taylor, edgell, evans, slaverio for da trinners n dibattista, joey zakkour, pham n voznidis for camrea dats wat i rkn it will cum down to

pham looked like their best bat (unfortunately) dibatista was swinging out his ass... joey golden c & b... voza made close to none... how is slaverio a second string playa??

snapcracklePUP;334076 said:
the mighty trinners look like destroying the taipans in the 17s grandfinal.
the taipans got rolled for 61 off 35. nathan taking 3 and myslef taking 3.
whos laughing now?

settle down eamonn, youse havent won it yet, your 2 batsman yous have relied on all year are sitting on the sideline and wnt be needing their whites tomorrow, the trinners have been known to rely on maratos and turner but with them in the shed anything can happen.

TRINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a win, pretty terrible final, yet i was nervous as shit. Oh and by the way im not Mcwhinney as Camrea players suggested to him! Btw Bundoora Park are absoulte Cun*** espically the fathers and and a couple of the older players, im talking about the 3rds!
P.S Holy Trinity=Premiers

snapcracklePUP;334082 said:
pham looked like their best bat (unfortunately) dibatista was swinging out his ass... joey golden c & b... voza made close to none... how is slaverio a second string playa??

Your kidding arent ya?
DiBattista stiff dimissal, youse were shitting yaself wen juzzi was ball parking youse

dont see you boys bagging the trinners anymore??
what happen?
oh wait... we won the flag!!!!... everyone thought we wold choke...
thts for the taipans to do.
justin top scoring with 17... embarrassing

tonned up;334083 said:
settle down eamonn, youse havent won it yet, your 2 batsman yous have relied on all year are sitting on the sideline and wnt be needing their whites tomorrow, the trinners have been known to rely on maratos and turner but with them in the shed anything can happen.

it only looks like we have relied on them all year because atleast one of them is always there till the end...

snapcracklePUP;334682 said:
dont see you boys bagging the trinners anymore??
what happen?
oh wait... we won the flag!!!!... everyone thought we wold choke...
thts for the taipans to do.
justin top scoring with 17... embarrassing

settle down puppy, justin was MOM 17 and 2/3

tonned up;334084 said:
Your kidding arent ya?
DiBattista stiff dimissal, youse were shitting yaself wen juzzi was ball parking youse

he hit one good cut shot... all the rest were edges... we alwasy struggle for our first wicket but once we get it no one can stop us

snapcracklePUP;334085 said:
it only looks like we have relied on them all year because atleast one of them is always there till the end....

haha mate, dont start with the umpires, they gave use 2 lbws that hit thigh pads, and turner was caught behind, and maratos couldnt of got any plummer

Come on snapcracklePUP, youse arent even that good
Maratos is a DUD, and Turner is your only bat, and Jumeua and Eamonn are ya only bowlers. All the rest are very very average cricketers

tonned up;334089 said:
haha mate, dont start with the umpires, they gave use 2 lbws that hit thigh pads, and turner was caught behind, and maratos couldnt of got any plummer

turner hit bat on pad and pad hit ball... thats not caught behind to me.
what were the 2 dodgy lbw decisions?

Ballers V Cobras
Cobras batted first 5/20 odd early ended up making 128 good effort from cory smith making 48.
Cobras had 3 overs at them and Ballers are 0/8 with a bit of a flair up at the end of the days play both teams wanting to go at each other, could be a good days play tomorow.

jt43;333669 said:

Lol not my fault bro, rep basketball is way better than playin cricket bro no offense to cricketers but like yea its quicker.

probably not the scores we were expecting from a grand final, but trinity had done the job all year and got it done when it counted. well done to both side in making it:)

The mighty Trinners did what evryone expected winning the grand final.....with big Dave Newell making a good 37.....Camrea thought they might have been in with a chance but they were never even gonna come close.....we might have been ***ing cocky all bloody year but we can ***ing bak it up....nd it just shows we don't need maratos nd turner to win

friezy69;334423 said:

leg stump;334712 said:
yes i heard about the sprinklers thats an absolute disgrace

wot dod u hear bout the sprinklers
we dont control the frigin sprinklers... and if we meant it y would we get the council down to fix it?
get ur fax right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back