NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

Cricket Tragic 08;282828 said:
hristovski is definitely going to be captain.
Maratos is a fair call.

Danushka Perera is one of the leaders of this squad
look for him to make big runs on turf as he cant bat on artificial pitches

CAMREA vs SOCIALS:
Camrea coming off an easy win against holy trinity will see them with confidence, and this week will need DiBattista, Robinson and Turnbull to make runs and take wickets so they can get over the line and the socials will need Simmons, Love, Brennen and Niklas to carry them across the line because no-one else will. should be a cracker of a game.

BUNDOORA OP's vs HOLY TRINITY:
Bundoora will rely on perera and waldron to get them going and i rekon they will.
Holy Trinity will need Philpott to get some runs and need some little partnerships to build around him.But they wont so my pick is OP's

ROSEBANK vs COBRAS:
Rosebank havent been much of a side all year and i dnt think that will stop now it will be who can get miller out and for how many and that will be the focus of the game.Cobras easily

Its never right to blame the pitch but Danushka Perera simply cannot bat on artificial pitches
Ive heard he is in fine nik playing for ivanhoe in the agsv which is of course is on turf and against high level competition but a good batsman would be able to adjust to the conditions

Jesse Hristovski is certain to get the captaincy, but is still yet to fire in juniors
-Maratos always going to make runs
-Jason Stojanovski is worth looking at as a key batsman in this years dowling side

tonned up;282919 said:
CAMREA vs SOCIALS:
Camrea coming off an easy win against holy trinity will see them with confidence, and this week will need DiBattista, Robinson and Turnbull to make runs and take wickets so they can get over the line and the socials will need Simmons, Love, Brennen and Niklas to carry them across the line because no-one else will. should be a cracker of a game.

BUNDOORA OP's vs HOLY TRINITY:
Bundoora will rely on perera and waldron to get them going and i rekon they will.
Holy Trinity will need Philpott to get some runs and need some little partnerships to build around him.But they wont so my pick is OP's

ROSEBANK vs COBRAS:
Rosebank havent been much of a side all year and i dnt think that will stop now it will be who can get miller out and for how many and that will be the focus of the game.Cobras easily

not far rong tonned up

Under 15s div 2. match of the round.

SOCIALS vs. TAIPANS
Shaping up to be easily the match of the season so far, between the two perceived premiership frontrunners and both teams brimming with confidence after easy wins last round. The two teams are fairly evenly matched...for Camrea to win DiBattista, Robinson and the Turnbulls need to fire, for Socials, Love, Niklas and Brennan need to be amongst the runs and wickets. I'm hoping I can keep my good run of form with the bat up...also, If i finally manage to do something with the ball...It'll help. Also tonned up, don't underrate our depth, we're far from a four player side!

imported_simmo_;283040 said:
Under 15s div 2. match of the round.

SOCIALS vs. TAIPANS
Shaping up to be easily the match of the season so far, between the two perceived premiership frontrunners and both teams brimming with confidence after easy wins last round. The two teams are fairly evenly matched...for Camrea to win DiBattista, Robinson and the Turnbulls need to fire, for Socials, Love, Niklas and Brennan need to be amongst the runs and wickets. I'm hoping I can keep my good run of form with the bat up...also, If i finally manage to do something with the ball...It'll help. Also tonned up, don't underrate our depth, we're far from a four player side!

thats right mate but i wouldnt have a clue mate

the-karam-ball;282948 said:
Its never right to blame the pitch but Danushka Perera simply cannot bat on artificial pitches
Ive heard he is in fine nik playing for ivanhoe in the agsv which is of course is on turf and against high level competition but a good batsman would be able to adjust to the conditions

Jesse Hristovski is certain to get the captaincy, but is still yet to fire in juniors
-Maratos always going to make runs
-Jason Stojanovski is worth looking at as a key batsman in this years dowling side

hristovski is the best bat goin round for his age. i would be more focussed on seniors if i was him. he showed how good he is on saturday afternoon with a classy 60

FoUr MoRe;283204 said:
hristovski is the best bat goin round for his age. i would be more focussed on seniors if i was him. he showed how good he is on saturday afternoon with a classy 60

Must say Hristovski is quite the cricketer, but Douglas Morris can someone please tell me how the kid was considered for Dowling selection?

Aroundthelegs;283311 said:
Must say Hristovski is quite the cricketer, but Douglas Morris can someone please tell me how the kid was considered for Dowling selection?

you idiot. are u stirring the pot?

thegreatest;282804 said:
Round 5 preview

Bundoora Park Vs Bundoora OPS
this will be an intresting game as both sides will need their key players to shine. Bundoora will need Yates, Newell,Fox,Sansonetti will have to fire.Bundoora coming off a loss to camrea will want Course,Dudley, Tak to take early wickets and Dale to make some runs to get them over the line.
Tipping Bundoora OPs to bounce back

Cameron vs Camrea Taipans
Cameron are looking ok. Will need Beaumont to take wickets and Duca to make runs. With a win aginst KP they should come in with confidence. Camrea last week played out a great game tp take the points. Altis, Vozindis,Venables will need to fire. They will also have the Return of Milad Zakkour this week to stregthen up the side. Altis last week batted well for a well deserved 51no.
Tipping Camrea to win eaSy

Keon Park v Holy Trinity
After a big loss to cameron Kp will be firing as they want to get back on the winners list. They will wont Joe Russo to make an immediant return to make some runs.Holy Trinity will be looking for Maratos to continue his great start to the season to make some runs.
Tipping an easy win to Holy Trinity

Preston Druids v Rivergum
Both sides coming off a loss. Druids will look to improve from last week as the were smashed by Bundoora. Halabi will need to make a big one as well as Reed taking wickets. Rivergum will need Morris,Hirostovski and Young to make runs. This side looks good on paper but must put it together.
tipping Rivergum to win very easy

op's to beat bundoora?
what a joke mate you have an undefeated side playing a team that hasnt won a game and ur tipping the team that hasnt won a game?
no body on this forum rates bundoora but they r a top team no matter what u think yates is firing newell and fox taking wickets n leading from the front and sansonetti no body can hit him around. this is a class team with some talent in it which has to be considered to be one of the top teams.
i have spoke to a couple of holy trinity boys and they r actually worried about bundoora park and threatening there premiership aspirations

Aroundthelegs;283414 said:
Nah mate i'm not. Just actually don't rate doug morris as the cricketer. What do you boys think?

dont disagree with that
he thinkss he is a superstar but far from it
done absolutely nothing this year for his superstar standards
biggest ego going around

Aroundthelegs;283311 said:

You do realise threads like these a ruined by idiots like you?

cricketsuperstar;283426 said:
dont disagree with that
he thinkss he is a superstar but far from it
done absolutely nothing this year for his superstar standards
biggest ego going around

yeh pretty spot on mate
with his standards should be dominating the league
with both bat and ball, would like to see him do a bit more
the kids doing nothing at the moment
thats about his talent level aswell
nothing ..

Doug Morris is playing out of his age group, he could be playing 15s racking up the batting and bowling average but no he is playing u17s opening the batting and bowling.
He is already playing district cricket for Melbourne, one of the top clubs, trying out for the vic u15 team and making dowling as a bottom age kid.

All of you people doubting him havent even done half of that.

Egg;283542 said:
Doug Morris is playing out of his age group, he could be playing 15s racking up the batting and bowling average but no he is playing u17s opening the batting and bowling.
He is already playing district cricket for Melbourne, one of the top clubs, trying out for the vic u15 team and making dowling as a bottom age kid.

All of you people doubting him havent even done half of that.

Oh snap son.

cmon gents lets talk about the cricket now
last friday some interestiong results
bundoora park rip thru druids! are there bowling attack finally firing?
camera taipans in a close one againest op's! op's no bowlers it looks like
keon park get smashed by cameron! keon park really aint the contenters they think they r!
holy trinty in fine form againest riverscum doin it easily

breeno;283551 said:
Oh snap son.
Yeah just wanted to see how you boys rated doug
I know the kid is the best NM cricketer
may aswell be the best in the state aswell
i know he is the quickest.
Any of you boys who agreed with the false posts i put forward before obviously know nothing about cricket
remember the name boys
whether its on the cricket pitch or footy ground
dougs gonna reach the top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back