NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

was a bit of a spooned shot but meh all in the teams best interest stayed in kept wickets in hand the was the main idea well who eva cricketsuperstar is tell him to shut up caz hes boggin up this forum with bullshit and at he same time givin u guys a bad name

and wats this about most hated side in the comp. ur guys on this website are the only 1's hatin us atm and the only reason y we would be hated anyway is caz of tartaskyj and hes out for the year........

and also we are the team who thinks we are the best thing that eva happened apparently. last time i checked u guys are the ones on this site talkin ur selfs up every second post........

BROWNY;284506 said:
was a bit of a spooned shot but meh all in the teams best interest stayed in kept wickets in hand the was the main idea well who eva cricketsuperstar is tell him to shut up caz hes boggin up this forum with bullshit and at he same time givin u guys a bad name

And your illiterate swearing comments aren't? Look what your saying isn't bad mate just say it in a better way.

breeno;284604 said:
And your illiterate swearing comments aren't? Look what your saying isn't bad mate just say it in a better way.
aye man you play for rivergum yeah? under 17's? whats your name.

BROWNY;284635 said:
aye man you play for rivergum yeah? under 17's? whats your name.

What are you trying to be a real tough guy? sitting behind a keyboard?
ryan newell while ppl might no rate him as a player or a kid, the kids stats speak for themselves and u gotta have respect for that.
and to be honest mate ever since you started on this thread you haven't spoken about cricket, just other people.
Pull ya head in

BROWNY;284517 said:
and also we are the team who thinks we are the best thing that eva happened apparently. last time i checked u guys are the ones on this site talkin ur selfs up every second post........

ur an idiot mate get your facts correct before accusing people! no knows who i am and i dont even play for bundoora just a keen follower of the side cause im good mates with one of the players. They are fair from a cocky side i have talked them up but they aint cocky thats for sure. and ur going on to bag ryan newell when u dont even kno the bloke and i am sure u will never accomplish what he has in your entire cricketing career. you go on to say he has a shit technique and stuff it doesnt matter about his technique it works for him and if thats how he feels comfortable than its ok. he is off furthering his cricket while most players are still in the shit lower grades of nmca cricket which is a disgrace.

cricketsuperstar;284718 said:
ur an idiot mate get your facts correct before accusing people! no knows who i am and i dont even play for bundoora just a keen follower of the side cause im good mates with one of the players. They are fair from a cocky side i have talked them up but they aint cocky thats for sure. and ur going on to bag ryan newell when u dont even kno the bloke and i am sure u will never accomplish what he has in your entire cricketing career. you go on to say he has a shit technique and stuff it doesnt matter about his technique it works for him and if thats how he feels comfortable than its ok. he is off furthering his cricket while most players are still in the shit lower grades of nmca cricket which is a disgrace.
I'm sorry mate i made a mistake it wasn't ryan newell and if u continue reading i actually say to him to tell u who eva u are to shut up caz u have continuously talked crap all through this thread. can u just do US not just me a favour and start to talk some real cricket and when u do don't attack any of the teams sayin they are sloggers or spaztics just keep it simple caz the only reason these kind of arguments start is because u start talkin bout other teams in a bad way.............

RIGHT - cut the crap in this thread or it gets binned.

From now on, abuse, swearing, flaming and any other unwanted behaviour will be met with a zero tolerance approach. You'll get a friendly warning, a serious warning and after that a spell on the sidelines.

mas cambios;284728 said:
RIGHT - cut the crap in this thread or it gets binned.

From now on, abuse, swearing, flaming and any other unwanted behaviour will be met with a zero tolerance approach. You'll get a friendly warning, a serious warning and after that a spell on the sidelines.

If only I was a mod:D

the lion;284747 said:
how have cowboys sides shaped up?

i think the u/18 cowboys side will struggle. they never produce very good results and this side doesnt have much depth

they r going to need something special from a special player to lift them

anyone else have thouhts?

underrated;284908 said:
i think the u/18 cowboys side will struggle. they never produce very good results and this side doesnt have much depth

they r going to need something special from a special player to lift them

anyone else have thouhts?

They are defiantly struggling if Rhys Rech made it. Oh well, looks like a very long summer for you boys. Us DVCA boys are having wins all over the board in the Tri Series bad luck about that :)

Rhys Rech's pretty good. Don't come on our thread and badmouth our league, pest. I bet the DVCA boys are happy they beat nowhere near our best side?

If your going to say something on this thread, make it positive or we don't want you here.

Monty 4 premiers 08/09;284930 said:
They are defiantly struggling if Rhys Rech made it. Oh well, looks like a very long summer for you boys. Us DVCA boys are having wins all over the board in the Tri Series bad luck about that :)

how many tri-series games did you blokes (dvca) win against jika last season champ? only wanna talk about it cos you have a couple of wins this year do you?
first time your under 12s have beat jika in about 5 years so good on ya for finally cracking it for a win mate go and have a flog over it.

Monty 4 premiers 08/09;284939 said:
maybe we are just better then you ????
oh well there is always room for improvement.
Have any of yous heard of Gregory Maratos ????

By the way, I wouldn't get too cocky about winning on the last ball in the 16s I think it was, not really a dominating performance.

And of course we've heard of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back