NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

Mate stop livin in the past, if we still lived in the past we would still be watchin black and white TV !!!!!!
Did any of you guys play ??? defiantly a dominated perfomance by DVCA.

Greg will go far i would think, as well as Eamon Scott, Micheal Sortino played Hatch with last year very good cricketers

Monty 4 premiers 08/09;284949 said:
Mate stop livin in the past, if we still lived in the past we would still be watchin black and white TV !!!!!!

Greg will go far i would think, as well as Eamon Scott, Micheal Sortino played Hatch with last year very good cricketers

Your more than welcome to go back in the past and not use a computer, we'd all be better off.

Monty 4 premiers 08/09;284961 said:
I think i hit that kid for about 4 fours. if my memory serves me correct u guys couldn't get me out, went on to retire on 50.

Your a hero mate, everyone loves you.

spaztickeeper;284955 said:
ur an idiot. our u/16s r nowhere near full strenght. if nathan doorman can get wickets u guys r spuds
mmm spaztic keeper theres only 1 in the jika under17s n it u. u must be danny t biggest dud goin round so i wudnt come on here n start paying out mate

Monty 4 premiers 08/09;284949 said:

yer i played we were missin 6 blokes includin ricky halabi stephen flinn jake marsh and the list goes on....... and mate hows your bowlin attack shapin up we were playin around with u's most of the day.

whos ya mate.. yeah its me.... who needs ys shit juniors... u rekon u can judge teams on a t20 based game... 40 overs means nothing but luck.... u's r all spuds, keon park will win it if you under estimate three players idots, wat has joe or sam done yet... look at some of the results of our juniors in seniors idiot..... keep playing 24 games

spaztickeeper;285027 said:
whos ya mate.. yeah its me.... who needs ys shit juniors... u rekon u can judge teams on a t20 based game... 40 overs means nothing but luck.... u's r all spuds, keon park will win it if you under estimate three players idots, wat has joe or sam done yet... look at some of the results of our juniors in seniors idiot..... keep playing 24 games
dan shut up lol ur just embarrasing urself u not making any sense

spaztickeeper;285027 said:

danny you have made everyone hate ur team! your an idiot mate thats y there is a player in every team wanting to beat u! and also all your juniors are playing c grade mate so u cant talk the only two players that will have a future in the high grades at ur club in joe n sam. danny finals r already basically out of ur reach if u cant beat cameron u aint going to be a contender at the end of the season.

friezy69;285043 said:
danny you have made everyone hate ur team! your an idiot mate thats y there is a player in every team wanting to beat u! and also all your juniors are playing c grade mate so u cant talk the only two players that will have a future in the high grades at ur club in joe n sam. danny finals r already basically out of ur reach if u cant beat cameron u aint going to be a contender at the end of the season.
c'mon seriously guys no more personal attacks

boys let start talking cricket please it has been enough bullshit said!
current results from the round
Bundoora Park 4/86 v Bundoora Old Paradians
Bundy Park are in a good position as all batting teams are.
Newell and Sutton-Ryan at the crease two capable batsmen who can push the run rate but not much depth after them two. still got 19 overs left should push the score up to 170-180 and keep OP's out of the game
Cameron 3/123 JP Venables 2/23 v Camrea Taipans
Looks like a draw at this position with cameron still got 23 overs left to bat.
Camera no bowlers
Keon Park 3/57 M Ferraro 27 v Holy Trinity
Holy trinity will chase them down by the looks of it 22 overs left keon park will need the score at least up to 130 if any chance againest the triners
Preston Druids v Rivergum Maroon 3/136
8 overs left will be interesting if mitsiou and halabi get going druids may be able to chash it down

any one got anythoughts on how they reckon things will pan out

friezy69;285051 said:
boys let start talking cricket please it has been enough bullshit said!
current results from the round
Bundoora Park 4/86 v Bundoora Old Paradians
Bundy Park are in a good position as all batting teams are.
Newell and Sutton-Ryan at the crease two capable batsmen who can push the run rate but not much depth after them two. still got 19 overs left should push the score up to 170-180 and keep OP's out of the game
Cameron 3/123 JP Venables 2/23 v Camrea Taipans
Looks like a draw at this position with cameron still got 23 overs left to bat.
Camera no bowlers
Keon Park 3/57 M Ferraro 27 v Holy Trinity
Holy trinity will chase them down by the looks of it 22 overs left keon park will need the score at least up to 130 if any chance againest the triners
Preston Druids v Rivergum Maroon 3/136
8 overs left will be interesting if mitsiou and halabi get going druids may be able to chash it down

any one got anythoughts on how they reckon things will pan out

I believe Rivergum hold the upper hand with runs on board
Bundoora Park, they wouldn't want you to go out Ryan
Camrea n Cameron who cares
If Maratos goes out, which is quite possible, Keon Park could be the smokies of the round

can't see druids chasin thatdown. haven't got a enough depth in their batting line up. u's will prob beat op's. will be a draw between cameron and camrea. we got to get some runs on the board against trinners and put some pressure on. hopefully can get maratos out than hopefully they will go for swing a bit to try and get the rest of em out.

they will be a few close games this week i wreckon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back