NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

Now i just wanted opinons
for the 20/20 matches in 17s training tops/socail tops should be worn and white balls
are the boundaries going to be roped off on the bigger size gounds
wat are your thoughts

thegreatest;290156 said:
Now i just wanted opinons
for the 20/20 matches in 17s training tops/socail tops should be worn and white balls
are the boundaries going to be roped off on the bigger size gounds
wat are your thoughts

I dont see much point in 20/20 matches for under 17's. seeing as there are like 24 overs in one day matches.
Not every club has training tops or social tops for juniors either but if u have them then why not.
A white ball sounds interesting though. :)

Hoppus;289978 said:
can anybody tell me what happened at baseballers vs west lalor.
4/341 off 34.. west lalor cant be that bad can they. lol

west lalor only had 7 players in the field
and considering that, its hard to contain a good side to anything less than 300 when there top 4 bats all made over 45

espicially sinnot who just teed off from ball one

well for the sides that do have them
i think the grounds must be roped off and a white ball should b used
if they wanna make it different then they need changes or else they mise aswell make it a one day game

Most clubs in the 17s do have socail or training tops look at the clubs as they wear the same as seniors as most 17s play in senior XIs but hoppus wats your thoughts about roping the boundarys off theroy.

thegreatest;290179 said:
if they wanna make it different then they need changes or else they mise aswell make it a one day game

Most clubs in the 17s do have socail or training tops look at the clubs as they wear the same as seniors as most 17s play in senior XIs but hoppus wats your thoughts about roping the boundarys off theroy.

what if u dont play seniors for the club and dont bother buying a social top? and have the grounds normal like every other ground dont you think u can hit the ball over the fence at main st. corey altis?

i dont see why there is a need for grounds to be roped off
at this age, it is plausible to state that players are talented and skilled
therfore they should be able to competently hit boundaries and maybe that odd six

lets remember, IMO the 20/20 serves as a mechanism to keep young people interested in cricket

in all likelyness, there should be no change of rules regarding clothing and ball and size of ground

thegreatest;290179 said:

roping off the boundaries is just going cause higher scores. with smaller boundaries the majority of the team are going to tee off hoping to hit a six. i dont think it really matters but it would be more exciting.

20/20....just a One Day game at junior level especially at U15s...don't think any team is going to smash the bowling....we are still learning.

I want to hear more about corey altis
I am hearing from everywhere that he is now the quickest in the comp.
Last season he was just a medium
Does no one know how to judge pace anymore.. you guys will think anyone is quick

the_carrom_ball;290285 said:
I want to hear more about corey altis
I am hearing from everywhere that he is now the quickest in the comp.
Last season he was just a medium
Does no one know how to judge pace anymore.. you guys will think anyone is quick

look his much quicker than last year but he aint express. there are people in the comp that are quicker than him but he is the most accurate of them all he is a good bowler but loads of improvement to go

friezy69;290293 said:
look his much quicker than last year but he aint express. there are people in the comp that are quicker than him but he is the most accurate of them all he is a good bowler but loads of improvement to go

couldnt agree more. bowls at good pace but not the quickest

friezy69;290181 said:
what if u dont play seniors for the club and dont bother buying a social top? and have the grounds normal like every other ground dont you think u can hit the ball over the fence at main st. corey altis?

it aint corey altis mate lol

Cricket Tragic 08;290494 said:
who is the quickest bowler then?
mate whu cares whu the quikest is if this is doug morris wudnt suprise me if ur asking whus the quikest obviusly not urself champ bcoz u still havnt benn mentioned have ya??

random01;290502 said:
mate whu cares whu the quikest is if this is doug morris wudnt suprise me if ur asking whus the quikest obviusly not urself champ bcoz u still havnt benn mentioned have ya??

doug morris has the biggest run up in the comp but far from the fastest that is for sure his a good bowler but not fast

word is that on friday night at main street might be a abit of a sledge fest... old team mates... russos of keon park & camera taipans venables playing each other since venables got the clearence 2 camera at the end of last season.... heard werent the best of m8s whilst team mates....

Newbie2009;290245 said:
20/20....just a One Day game at junior level especially at U15s...don't think any team is going to smash the bowling....we are still learning.

I think it shuld be a good idea 2 rope of the boundary....bring them in 10 metres...scores shuld be around 160..20/20 we want lots of runs....

thegreatest;289196 said:
ROUND 6 PREVIEW U17s DIV 1
Bundoora Old Paradians v Preston Druids
This should be an intresting game as highly rated Ops struggling to get a win on the board will come across a Very high Confident Druids after a great win last friday. Halabi and Wilson will be the key with the bat. Reed must take wickets. Fraiser Dale Must make runs and Course must take wickets.
Umpire:Justin Di Battista

Camrea Taipans v Keon Park
Camrea looking foward to this fixture with the return of Justin Di Battista and corey altis bowling fast. Keon Park will need russo to take a bag to have any slight chance. The camrea batsmen should be to strong and will dominate on that deck.
Umpire: Kavardeep Singh
Holy Trinity v Cameron
Holy Trinity will look to come up and make runs aginst an un rated cameron side. This will not be a walk in the park for the trinners. They will look for Duca and McRedmond to make runs. Cameron will have a chance if beaumont can dismiss Maratos early
Umpire: Eddie Jones

Rivergum Maroon v Bundoora Park
Coming off a big loss to Druids rivergum will want to get a win on the board to close up the gaps on the ladder. Bundoora will be looking for the win to keep a clear gap on camrea and cameron. Yates and Fox must make runs and Morris and Jesse must make runs. Sanso and Fox will be important with the ball. Morris will need 2 find some form with the ball along with his mates there
Umpire:Jeff Watt

Maratos is not Holy Trinity's only player. He only made 20 odd and we still ended up making 280. Julian Turner made a very good 82, David Newell with a good 41, Zac Watkins 39 and a few 15's and 20's down the order. Yes Greg has made 2 50's and a 100 and is in our top three bats, but he is not our only batsman and as shown the last 2 weeks that even if he goes out early and doesn't make a big score the team still does.

Looking forward to bowling friday night, where Nathan Jameau, Ben Slaviero, Eamonn Scott and Cheyne Evans should rip through the Cameron batting order

random01;290502 said:

to be honest mate i think we know who each other are
and it seems to be a relevant question with everyone telling people on this forum how fast or well they bowl
im not the quickest and id be stupid to think that
but i still got a few more years left in 17s champ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back