NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

hey guys you should get down to barling reserve (cobras ground) tomoz to support the u16's. game starts at 10am:)

BROWNY;304085 said:
from 17's div 1 based on wat ive seen would probably be

1. p. barker (opener)
2. j. turner (opener)
3. G. maratos
4. j. zakkour
5. r. halabi
6. d. young
7. d. sansonetti
8. c. altis
9. k. beaumont
10. b slaverio
11. b. wilson
any thouughts?

a team that would beat that one
1. J. hristovski
2. F. Dale
3. R. Newell (c)
4. M. Zakkoura
5. D. Fox
6. D. Miller (wk)
7. C. Brown
8. L. Mcredmond
9. E. Scott
10. S. Russo
11. N. Jumeano

that team would easily beat the other team presented and i havent used anyone in the other team

nmca_lover;304555 said:
1. J. hristovski
2. F. Dale
3. R. Newell (c)
4. M. Zakkoura
5. D. Fox
6. D. Miller (wk)
7. C. Brown
8. L. Mcredmond
9. E. Scott
10. S. Russo
11. N. Jumeano

that team would easily beat the other team presented and i havent used anyone in the other team

wouldn't be too sure about that mate but thats ur opinion and thatss fine i also like the fact that i am in ur team :)

nmca_lover;304555 said:
1. J. hristovski
2. F. Dale
3. R. Newell (c)
4. M. Zakkoura
5. D. Fox
6. D. Miller (wk)
7. C. Brown
8. L. Mcredmond
9. E. Scott
10. S. Russo
11. N. Jumeano

not many good bowlers in ur team either. few too many bats in ur side

BROWNY;304558 said:
not many good bowlers in ur team either. few too many bats in ur side

there are 6 capable bowlers a good wicky and a team that can bat plus a class spinner.
and it is a team that will beat the one presented without naming a player that is in the first side. jumeno the best bowler in the comp plus newell and zakourr in my opinion the best two bats in the comp both havent fired this year through

will be very hard to beat the 16s great win today boys Flinny brilliant effort 102 no 1st of many tons sahand the 1st yearer of 16s bobbin up with 70 odd sensational kael just falling short of 50 smashin em to all parts another great knock also with the ball marshy bowled very tidy and Jai Robinson another 1st yearer chippin in with 3 wickets BOYS BRILLIANT STUFF!!!!!! lets not be complacent got the potential to go all the way dont stop here gotta keep building

Andrew Strauss;304590 said:
will be very hard to beat the 16s great win today boys Flinny brilliant effort 102 no 1st of many tons sahand the 1st yearer of 16s bobbin up with 70 odd sensational kael just falling short of 50 smashin em to all parts another great knock also with the ball marshy bowled very tidy and Jai Robinson another 1st yearer chippin in with 3 wickets BOYS BRILLIANT STUFF!!!!!! lets not be complacent got the potential to go all the way dont stop here gotta keep building

yes was a very deserved win by us boys, gotta keep it up tho and we will see what happens

good team the 16s are but are in the weaker under 16 comp so really would b a disappointment if they dont go all the way.

Andrew Strauss;304590 said:

hey mate are u in the side?? wats ya name

nmca_lover;304599 said:
good team the 16s are but are in the weaker under 16 comp so really would b a disappointment if they dont go all the way.

mate we are in the mackay shield becoz we dnt have a turf ground to use, bcoz crisp park is under maintenace

nmca_lover;304555 said:
1. J. hristovski
2. F. Dale
3. R. Newell (c)
4. M. Zakkoura
5. D. Fox
6. D. Miller (wk)
7. C. Brown
8. L. Mcredmond
9. E. Scott
10. S. Russo
11. N. Jumeano

jeez hate to see you be the chairman of selectors for 1 thats easily not the best 1 i can name a better 1 wif a few players ommited from that side like fox mcredmond and russo
1.j hristovski
2.f dale
3. kristian duca
4. greg maratos
5. j dibbatista
6 c. altis
7. d sansanetti
8 k .beaumont
9 . d morris
10. l.course
11. barker no particular order batting or bolwing

random01;304631 said:
jeez hate to see you be the chairman of selectors for 1 thats easily not the best 1 i can name a better 1 wif a few players ommited from that side like fox mcredmond and russo
1.j hristovski
2.f dale
3. kristian duca
4. greg maratos
5. j dibbatista
6 c. altis
7. d sansanetti
8 k .beaumont
9 . d morris
10. l.course
11. barker no particular order batting or bolwing

from thought around here i take it no one rates r.newell or m.zakkour these too kids are the best to bats in the comp in my opinion followed closely by hristovski. newell hits the ball as sweet as any adult and if he gets in he will destroy you and i would know! zakkour you have to get him early other wise have fun chasing leather for a while. duca course barker di batisista should be there

nmca_lover;304764 said:
from thought around here i take it no one rates r.newell or m.zakkour these too kids are the best to bats in the comp in my opinion followed closely by hristovski. newell hits the ball as sweet as any adult and if he gets in he will destroy you and i would know! zakkour you have to get him early other wise have fun chasing leather for a while. duca course barker di batisista should be there

i dont play 17s div one this is just a side ive put togther from what i know of players and that ive played with or against. it seams like its been difficult to pick who would be in that side what do people think of this one and how would it go.

gregg maratos
fraser dale
jesse hristovski
ryan newell
ricky halabi
milad zakkour
doug morris
corey altis
daniel fox
kael beamont
daniel sansonetti

unluckycricketer;304783 said:
i dont play 17s div one this is just a side ive put togther from what i know of players and that ive played with or against. it seams like its been difficult to pick who would be in that side what do people think of this one and how would it go.

gregg maratos
fraser dale
jesse hristovski
ryan newell
ricky halabi
milad zakkour
doug morris
corey altis
daniel fox
kael beamont
daniel sansonetti

got to have nathan jumeano from holy trinity in there class bowler

First of all well done to Stevie Flinn, played with him over the break a couple of years heard the news and congratz good to see his concentration is up there to bat a long time now.

Secondly, someone said an u15 player bowled 115?? i highly doubt that, the senior grade I play in only Bramich Bayly and Phil Smith could bowl faster then that and bowlers like Rhys Byrne and M DeFelice would bowl that speed, so no way that kid bowls that speed.

Thirdly U17 div 1 team

Barker
Maratos
Hristovski
Morris
Dale
Halabi
Young (wk)
Duca
Altis
Sansonetti
Coarse

Newell M Zakkour and J Dibbatista to fight it out for carrying the drinks

Altis Morris Sansonetti Coarse fast bowlers, young and duca with mediums, halabi and maratos with spinners and barker hristovski dale just to bat.

the_socialite;305043 said:
Gisborne?

I thought this was a city competition, run by the Victorian METROPOLITAN Cricket Union.

joel we could of done with you today with the ball, we struggled all day
well we will have to step up if we want to go far in the tornament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back