• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

tonned up;305068 said:
joel we could of done with you today with the ball, we struggled all day
well we will have to step up if we want to go far in the tornament

You've got a good squad, I'm sure you'll bounce back.

nmca_lover;305106 said:
why didnt stevey flinn play?

well when we got to the ground this morning, our coach asked the team who wanted to have a rest this game and no1 sed they would so steve did the team thing and sed well if no1 else is ill have a rest
but will be back against dvca and hopefully make another huge amount of runs

That's a silly statement, there are a fair few under 14s that have bright futures
Harry Riddle, Richard Skok, James Nitsopolous and David Worthington to name a few.
Jika under 16s, i dont know who is in the team but ya captain should never be forced into sitting out especially backing up off a huge score, your trying to win the tournament.
That being said, win the rest of the games which the squad is capable of doing and they could take it out.
Good luck to all Jika cricketers in their upcoming carnivals

Cricket Tragic 08;307172 said:
That's a silly statement, there are a fair few under 14s that have bright futures
Harry Riddle, Richard Skok, James Nitsopolous and David Worthington to name a few.
Jika under 16s, i dont know who is in the team but ya captain should never be forced into sitting out especially backing up off a huge score, your trying to win the tournament.
That being said, win the rest of the games which the squad is capable of doing and they could take it out.
Good luck to all Jika cricketers in their upcoming carnivals

yes they are good players but there all playing cowboys im saying the 14s team that are representing us in the vmcu carnival now are embarrasing us because i dont think they are yet to make over 100 and got bowled out today for about 30 odd against one of the smallest leagues going around im just wondering wheres age chiodo been he was meant to be playing and he wouldve been there best player.

The Big Cat;307189 said:
Good win today for the 16's :D
nice bounce back aye boys :)

yeah it ws a great bounce back, and matt next time you get me a caught behind make sure its not a no ball :) hahaha dw mate u bowled well today mate.

WGCA 119 KD Beaumont 4/21 J Marsh 2/5 def by NMCA 1/123 A Brennan 46 C Brown 47*

nice 102 run partnership cam to start the innings of n next time u hit it to gully were not running u got out last time n today it was me n on 46 aswell lol dw u batted well n kae n marshy bowled great great job boys

aaron1993;307227 said:
nice 102 run partnership cam to start the innings of n next time u hit it to gully were not running u got out last time n today it was me n on 46 aswell lol dw u batted well n kae n marshy bowled great great job boys

mate if u had of been backin up and didn't hesitate u would of made it easy. even frank (umpire) sed that there was easily a single there

Its beena good team efort so far with the 16s everyones seem to have contributed in each game although the attitudes of beaumont and flinn have been woeful i have heard along the grapevine PULL YA HEADS IN BOYS!!!! Just remember lads you are representing the NMCA and your clubs do them proud!

dw mate we will hopefully flinny n cale can be at there best n flinny can make 150 n cale can get 5 soz cale dropped ur 5th
Andrew Strauss;307318 said:
Its beena good team efort so far with the 16s everyones seem to have contributed in each game although the attitudes of beaumont and flinn have been woeful i have heard along the grapevine PULL YA HEADS IN BOYS!!!! Just remember lads you are representing the NMCA and your clubs do them proud!

unluckycricketer;307220 said:
yes they are good players but there all playing cowboys im saying the 14s team that are representing us in the vmcu carnival now are embarrasing us because i dont think they are yet to make over 100 and got bowled out today for about 30 odd against one of the smallest leagues going around im just wondering wheres age chiodo been he was meant to be playing and he wouldve been there best player.

I agree i went to watch them play last week and they were pretty bad. They had a few good players but not enough to be competitive. And their top order batting was negative they left alot of balls.

And I agree with Adrian Chiodo he would be their best player by far but he isnt comitted to the team. Apparently he was supposed to play but he wanted to go to the beach instead.

What are everybody's thoughts on the regional teams from under 14 through to the 18s?

I believe the under 14s will be really competitive with arguably two of the best spinners in their age group in Harry Riddle and Richard Skok

The under 18s i think are going to struggle a little bit. Kane Lambert and Adam Marcon are no longer there so that leaves a lot to Arthur and Benny Mcniece, surprise packet for me will be Altis, if he hits the deck hard like he has been, will get enough variation in the wickets.

Any thoughts?

reedy_92;308509 said:
i dunno how they will go ben mcniece as you said will have to do something special who else is in the team?

sansonetti ummm
cant really remember i think gairns and gardiner
mcniece is the one for me but

yeah he has to be but sansonetti is no mug with the ball he can swing it both ways will be hard to handle on a turf wicket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back