NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

daniel sanasnetti is a fream i play at his club he is a freak abouslute superstar along wif r newell n foxy they could be a very dangerous trip at bundy aprk n his lil bro paul not nad him self wif they bat n the ball wif the ball not express but gets it on the spot n gets wockets gets a lot of batsman in trouble very handy cricketer must run in the sansonetti familt
reedy_92;309011 said:
yeah he has to be but sansonetti is no mug with the ball he can swing it both ways will be hard to handle on a turf wicket.

sansonetti is a star! he may not be getting wickets in juniors but thts because he is too good for them. on turf totally different bowler good variation and has a stella career in front of him.

just want peoples thoughts on the 17s divi 1 competition.
1 Holy Trinity 33
2 Camrea Taipans 27
3 Bundoora Park 24
4 Cameron 21
5 Keon Park 18
6 Preston Druids 15
7 Bundoora Old Paradians 12
8 Rivergum Maroon 12

how does everyone think the ladder will end up with 3 rounds left. can cameron hold on to that final spot in the 4?

That's a silly statement, there are a fair few under 14s that have bright futures
Harry Riddle, Richard Skok, James Nitsopolous and David Worthington to name a few.
Jika under 16s, i dont know who is in the team but ya captain should never be forced into sitting out especially backing up off a huge score, your trying to win the tournament.
That being said, win the rest of the games which the squad is capable of doing and they could take it out.
Good luck to all Jika cricketers in their upcoming carnivals

rivergum are going to fire up and win the last three games :) could be a chance to make finals if they fire up with the side they have lol.
uh cameron might stay in just, they have talent just need to know how to use it.
hopefully no more draws or washouts, real pain in the arse for the teams needing wins.
top 3 shouldnt really change, none of them will leave the 4.
but who knows,
cricket is a funny game.

nmca_lover;309449 said:
sansonetti is a star! he may not be getting wickets in juniors but thts because he is too good for them. on turf totally different bowler good variation and has a stella career in front of him.

1 Holy Trinity 33
2 Camrea Taipans 27
3 Bundoora Park 24
4 Cameron 21
5 Keon Park 18
6 Preston Druids 15
8 Rivergum Maroon 12

how does everyone think the ladder will end up with 3 rounds left. can cameron hold on to that final spot in the 4?
Dean Smith Whiting, Arthur Nitsopolous and Benny Mac to stand out for Cowboys u18s

Rivergum has Cameron and Keon Park in 2 dayers last 2 rounds and should beat them both easily. If they can beat Camrae in the 1dayer first game back then they will be a very strong chance for that 4th spot. And if they're there look at the finals record. . .

Cricket Tragic 08;307172 said:
That's a silly statement, there are a fair few under 14s that have bright futures
Harry Riddle, Richard Skok, James Nitsopolous and David Worthington to name a few.
Jika under 16s, i dont know who is in the team but ya captain should never be forced into sitting out especially backing up off a huge score, your trying to win the tournament.
That being said, win the rest of the games which the squad is capable of doing and they could take it out.
Good luck to all Jika cricketers in their upcoming carnivals

yes they are good players but there all playing cowboys im saying the 14s team that are representing us in the vmcu carnival now are embarrasing us because i dont think they are yet to make over 100 and got bowled out today for about 30 odd against one of the smallest leagues going around im just wondering wheres age chiodo been he was meant to be playing and he wouldve been there best player.

looking at 17s div 1
i think it will not change and it will be Holy Trinity Vs Cameron At Hayes Park and Camrea Vs Bundorra Park at Main Street but will not ride off rivergum but must win every game

The Big Cat;307189 said:
Good win today for the 16's :D
nice bounce back aye boys :)

yeah it ws a great bounce back, and matt next time you get me a caught behind make sure its not a no ball :) hahaha dw mate u bowled well today mate.

WGCA 119 KD Beaumont 4/21 J Marsh 2/5 def by NMCA 1/123 A Brennan 46 C Brown 47*

good call greatest but i believe it will be bundoora vs camrea at bundy park because they will knock off camrea easily just like the last time they played.

ive read this forum for a while now and it seems that no one rates bundy park just curious why is that? Newell is a freak one of the best timers of a cricket ball plus sansonetti thats all they need to win but firstly no one rates newell and secondly everyone thinks the team is over rated.

nice 102 run partnership cam to start the innings of n next time u hit it to gully were not running u got out last time n today it was me n on 46 aswell lol dw u batted well n kae n marshy bowled great great job boys

nmca_lover;310320 said:
good call greatest but i believe it will be bundoora vs camrea at bundy park because they will knock off camrea easily just like the last time they played.

ive read this forum for a while now and it seems that no one rates bundy park just curious why is that? Newell is a freak one of the best timers of a cricket ball plus sansonetti thats all they need to win but firstly no one rates newell and secondly everyone thinks the team is over rated.

mate please don't start this argument agenn all it does is clog up this forum wif bullshit and we have already had this argument about 20 times since this thread started

aaron1993;307227 said:
nice 102 run partnership cam to start the innings of n next time u hit it to gully were not running u got out last time n today it was me n on 46 aswell lol dw u batted well n kae n marshy bowled great great job boys

mate if u had of been backin up and didn't hesitate u would of made it easy. even frank (umpire) sed that there was easily a single there

Not the best VMCU carnival for the jika 16's
when we wanted to we could of beat anyone, but then we had players that didn't take it serious but ahh thats cricket,

any1s thoughts on individual performances for the carnival

Its beena good team efort so far with the 16s everyones seem to have contributed in each game although the attitudes of beaumont and flinn have been woeful i have heard along the grapevine PULL YA HEADS IN BOYS!!!! Just remember lads you are representing the NMCA and your clubs do them proud!

i think we shouldve cruised into finals, but a few players lacked and i guess cricket is a shit sport that way, if one or two people drop, it can make the whole team drop aswell. but Jai you did play exceptionally well, Sahad ( i think thats how you spell it ) batted extremely well and Andrew did wonders with the ball at stages and Jake bowled very well and was a great captian :D

dw mate we will hopefully flinny n cale can be at there best n flinny can make 150 n cale can get 5 soz cale dropped ur 5th
Andrew Strauss;307318 said:
Its beena good team efort so far with the 16s everyones seem to have contributed in each game although the attitudes of beaumont and flinn have been woeful i have heard along the grapevine PULL YA HEADS IN BOYS!!!! Just remember lads you are representing the NMCA and your clubs do them proud!

BROWNY;310392 said:
mate please don't start this argument agenn all it does is clog up this forum wif bullshit and we have already had this argument about 20 times since this thread started

i just want to know why no rates them i have played againest them and i think they only need newell sansonetti yates fox to win the flag cause they are that good. i remember newell absolutely smashing my team around on all as i said before best timer of the ball i have seen.

unluckycricketer;307220 said:
yes they are good players but there all playing cowboys im saying the 14s team that are representing us in the vmcu carnival now are embarrasing us because i dont think they are yet to make over 100 and got bowled out today for about 30 odd against one of the smallest leagues going around im just wondering wheres age chiodo been he was meant to be playing and he wouldve been there best player.

I agree i went to watch them play last week and they were pretty bad. They had a few good players but not enough to be competitive. And their top order batting was negative they left alot of balls.

And I agree with Adrian Chiodo he would be their best player by far but he isnt comitted to the team. Apparently he was supposed to play but he wanted to go to the beach instead.

jsi n jordy did well wif the ball n andrew did alrite as an all rounder n who can forgot the openers of brown n brennan top 3 and 4 patrnerships lol cam batted way beta then me though very disappointing we didnt make finals i still think we were the best side just didnt perform
The Big Cat;310437 said:
i think we shouldve cruised into finals, but a few players lacked and i guess cricket is a shit sport that way, if one or two people drop, it can make the whole team drop aswell. but Jai you did play exceptionally well, Sahad ( i think thats how you spell it ) batted extremely well and Andrew did wonders with the ball at stages and Jake bowled very well and was a great captian :D

What are everybody's thoughts on the regional teams from under 14 through to the 18s?

I believe the under 14s will be really competitive with arguably two of the best spinners in their age group in Harry Riddle and Richard Skok

The under 18s i think are going to struggle a little bit. Kane Lambert and Adam Marcon are no longer there so that leaves a lot to Arthur and Benny Mcniece, surprise packet for me will be Altis, if he hits the deck hard like he has been, will get enough variation in the wickets.

Any thoughts?

nmca_lover;310460 said:
i just want to know why no rates them i have played againest them and i think they only need newell sansonetti yates fox to win the flag cause they are that good. i remember newell absolutely smashing my team around on all as i said before best timer of the ball i have seen.

Hi Ryan Newells dad,

Nobody rates Ryan Newell because he rates himself, didn't make Dowling as a top age player and didn't make the u18s this season but he still talks about himself. He is playing low grades at a sub district club and now ive heard is going back to the synthetic at Reservoir Mayston. If he was as good as ur trying to talk him up to be he would have made those teams and not be playing where he is. Also if ur good enough ppl will talk abt abt him for him, he wouldn't need to do it himself.

And with Bundy Park, chokers, if I remember they were meant to beat Rivergum who were all 1st year players in the grand final, Bundoora never made it to the grand final.....

Egg;311019 said:
Hi Ryan Newells dad,

Nobody rates Ryan Newell because he rates himself, didn't make Dowling as a top age player and didn't make the u18s this season but he still talks about himself. He is playing low grades at a sub district club and now ive heard is going back to the synthetic at Reservoir Mayston. If he was as good as ur trying to talk him up to be he would have made those teams and not be playing where he is. Also if ur good enough ppl will talk abt abt him for him, he wouldn't need to do it himself.

And with Bundy Park, chokers, if I remember they were meant to beat Rivergum who were all 1st year players in the grand final, Bundoora never made it to the grand final.....

Jesse are you going to go to a district club soon, or keep playing for rivergum?

reedy_92;308509 said:
i dunno how they will go ben mcniece as you said will have to do something special who else is in the team?

sansonetti ummm
cant really remember i think gairns and gardiner
mcniece is the one for me but

water_boy;311037 said:
Jesse are you going to go to a district club soon, or keep playing for rivergum?

Jesse will be at a district club next cricket season
Melb Uni is an option, maybe Melbourne, Northcote is also another option as well
No point in him playing park cricket next year, synthetic is just not cricket

yeah he has to be but sansonetti is no mug with the ball he can swing it both ways will be hard to handle on a turf wicket.

Cricket Tragic 08;308181 said:
What are everybody's thoughts on the regional teams from under 14 through to the 18s?

I believe the under 14s will be really competitive with arguably two of the best spinners in their age group in Harry Riddle and Richard Skok

The under 18s i think are going to struggle a little bit. Kane Lambert and Adam Marcon are no longer there so that leaves a lot to Arthur and Benny Mcniece, surprise packet for me will be Altis, if he hits the deck hard like he has been, will get enough variation in the wickets.

Any thoughts?
some news from the 18s carnival that has just finshed apparetly they did really well got of to a flyer beating gippsland ion there first and outer east in the second and loosing to north east country in the 3rd as well as the 2 finals games some stand out performances wif both bat n ball b mcniece 5 wickets j daniel 6 wickets c altis 6 wickets all otheres bolwed real well and bat milad zakkour arthur dean j turner all batted very well when counted

daniel sanasnetti is a fream i play at his club he is a freak abouslute superstar along wif r newell n foxy they could be a very dangerous trip at bundy aprk n his lil bro paul not nad him self wif they bat n the ball wif the ball not express but gets it on the spot n gets wockets gets a lot of batsman in trouble very handy cricketer must run in the sansonetti familt
reedy_92;309011 said:

water_boy;311037 said:

Heeey
Yeah I'm going to a district club next season, had the choice this season but wasn't 100% certain but now I am. Saying that I'm going to give it everything I've got to get Rivergum to Burland for next season.
I might still play u17s next season for fun, not sure yet...

who's this btw? pm it to me if you dont want everyone to kno I'll keep it a secret:D

1 Holy Trinity 33
2 Camrea Taipans 27
3 Bundoora Park 24
4 Cameron 21
5 Keon Park 18
6 Preston Druids 15
8 Rivergum Maroon 12

congrats on making district team jesse ur a gun which clun u gunna play 4
Egg;311698 said:
Heeey
Yeah I'm going to a district club next season, had the choice this season but wasn't 100% certain but now I am. Saying that I'm going to give it everything I've got to get Rivergum to Burland for next season.

who's this btw? pm it to me if you dont want everyone to kno I'll keep it a secret:D

rivergum are going to fire up and win the last three games :) could be a chance to make finals if they fire up with the side they have lol.
uh cameron might stay in just, they have talent just need to know how to use it.
hopefully no more draws or washouts, real pain in the arse for the teams needing wins.
top 3 shouldnt really change, none of them will leave the 4.
but who knows,
cricket is a funny game.

Egg;311698 said:
Heeey

It was an honor playing with you good sir LOL :)
i still remember the first time i played with you in 13's you got clean bowled and you were in the nets after the game practicing for ages lol :)
but congrats jesse, your a great player:D

nmca_lover;309449 said:

1 Holy Trinity 33
2 Camrea Taipans 27
3 Bundoora Park 24
4 Cameron 21
5 Keon Park 18
6 Preston Druids 15
8 Rivergum Maroon 12

Dean Smith Whiting, Arthur Nitsopolous and Benny Mac to stand out for Cowboys u18s

Rivergum has Cameron and Keon Park in 2 dayers last 2 rounds and should beat them both easily. If they can beat Camrae in the 1dayer first game back then they will be a very strong chance for that 4th spot. And if they're there look at the finals record. . .

Egg;311698 said:
Heeey

Good on you jesse, good to see ur taking your opportunitys. ur a gun and always will be:)

looking at 17s div 1
i think it will not change and it will be Holy Trinity Vs Cameron At Hayes Park and Camrea Vs Bundorra Park at Main Street but will not ride off rivergum but must win every game

ok guys first game back on friday night anyone got any thoughts on this weeks games in Under 17 div 1

Keon Park vs Bundoora Park
Preston Druids vs Cameron
Bundoora OP's vs Holy trinity
Camrea vs Rivergum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back