NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

good call greatest but i believe it will be bundoora vs camrea at bundy park because they will knock off camrea easily just like the last time they played.

ive read this forum for a while now and it seems that no one rates bundy park just curious why is that? Newell is a freak one of the best timers of a cricket ball plus sansonetti thats all they need to win but firstly no one rates newell and secondly everyone thinks the team is over rated.

Rivergum are going to steam roll camrea :D on there way to the finals they are.
Bundy Park will beat Keon
Cameron should get over druids
Holy Trinity Should win also.

nmca_lover;310320 said:
good call greatest but i believe it will be bundoora vs camrea at bundy park because they will knock off camrea easily just like the last time they played.

ive read this forum for a while now and it seems that no one rates bundy park just curious why is that? Newell is a freak one of the best timers of a cricket ball plus sansonetti thats all they need to win but firstly no one rates newell and secondly everyone thinks the team is over rated.

mate please don't start this argument agenn all it does is clog up this forum wif bullshit and we have already had this argument about 20 times since this thread started

What are you predictions for under 17's div 2?

Cobras v Strathewen
Northern Socials v West Lalor
Rivergum White v Lalor

Not the best VMCU carnival for the jika 16's
when we wanted to we could of beat anyone, but then we had players that didn't take it serious but ahh thats cricket,

any1s thoughts on individual performances for the carnival

id tip camrea to be too strong for rivergum even though they have some quality players. Camrea are a good unit.

Wouldnt be surprised if keon park get up and win but im tipping bundy park that is being made out as the rivalry of the round

Druids to beat Cameron. Some of the druids boys who havent been performing expect them to fire

Trinity to beat OP's comfortably the r just to good

i think we shouldve cruised into finals, but a few players lacked and i guess cricket is a shit sport that way, if one or two people drop, it can make the whole team drop aswell. but Jai you did play exceptionally well, Sahad ( i think thats how you spell it ) batted extremely well and Andrew did wonders with the ball at stages and Jake bowled very well and was a great captian :D

Hoppus;313677 said:

Cobras v Strathewen
Rivergum White v Lalor

Cobras should beat Strathewen, though not as easily as we may have thought.

Socials vs West Lalor is a hard one, I'm going to tip socials here.

Rivergum should get over Lalor which will see them guaranteed finals if I recall correctly.

BROWNY;310392 said:
mate please don't start this argument agenn all it does is clog up this forum wif bullshit and we have already had this argument about 20 times since this thread started

i just want to know why no rates them i have played againest them and i think they only need newell sansonetti yates fox to win the flag cause they are that good. i remember newell absolutely smashing my team around on all as i said before best timer of the ball i have seen.

Hoppus;313677 said:

Cobras v Strathewen
Rivergum White v Lalor

Cobras to demoralise The cougars
Krstitovic
Wegener
Tomaras
to make runs
Marsh
Smilvski
to take wickets.

Socials to win
Owens
Burfit
Twaitz
to make runs
Owens
Twaitz
to take wickets

Rivergum over lalor
Even team contib.

jsi n jordy did well wif the ball n andrew did alrite as an all rounder n who can forgot the openers of brown n brennan top 3 and 4 patrnerships lol cam batted way beta then me though very disappointing we didnt make finals i still think we were the best side just didnt perform
The Big Cat;310437 said:
i think we shouldve cruised into finals, but a few players lacked and i guess cricket is a shit sport that way, if one or two people drop, it can make the whole team drop aswell. but Jai you did play exceptionally well, Sahad ( i think thats how you spell it ) batted extremely well and Andrew did wonders with the ball at stages and Jake bowled very well and was a great captian :D

nmca_lover;310460 said:
i just want to know why no rates them i have played againest them and i think they only need newell sansonetti yates fox to win the flag cause they are that good. i remember newell absolutely smashing my team around on all as i said before best timer of the ball i have seen.

Hi Ryan Newells dad,

Nobody rates Ryan Newell because he rates himself, didn't make Dowling as a top age player and didn't make the u18s this season but he still talks about himself. He is playing low grades at a sub district club and now ive heard is going back to the synthetic at Reservoir Mayston. If he was as good as ur trying to talk him up to be he would have made those teams and not be playing where he is. Also if ur good enough ppl will talk abt abt him for him, he wouldn't need to do it himself.

And with Bundy Park, chokers, if I remember they were meant to beat Rivergum who were all 1st year players in the grand final, Bundoora never made it to the grand final.....

great win by KP against bundy park great win today boys

KP 6/96 C.Brown 25 M ferraro 22 def bundoora park 8/96 :)

Egg;311019 said:
Hi Ryan Newells dad,

Nobody rates Ryan Newell because he rates himself, didn't make Dowling as a top age player and didn't make the u18s this season but he still talks about himself. He is playing low grades at a sub district club and now ive heard is going back to the synthetic at Reservoir Mayston. If he was as good as ur trying to talk him up to be he would have made those teams and not be playing where he is. Also if ur good enough ppl will talk abt abt him for him, he wouldn't need to do it himself.

And with Bundy Park, chokers, if I remember they were meant to beat Rivergum who were all 1st year players in the grand final, Bundoora never made it to the grand final.....

Jesse are you going to go to a district club soon, or keep playing for rivergum?

water_boy;311037 said:
Jesse are you going to go to a district club soon, or keep playing for rivergum?

Jesse will be at a district club next cricket season
Melb Uni is an option, maybe Melbourne, Northcote is also another option as well
No point in him playing park cricket next year, synthetic is just not cricket

Egg;311698 said:
Heeey
Yeah I'm going to a district club next season, had the choice this season but wasn't 100% certain but now I am. Saying that I'm going to give it everything I've got to get Rivergum to Burland for next season.
I might still play u17s next season for fun, not sure yet...

who's this btw? pm it to me if you dont want everyone to kno I'll keep it a secret:D

hey jesse man, you asked me to come n play at rivergum in the U/17's next year n now ur saying you mite not even play at rivergum. man that would just be trem's trash and marly if you do that. i aint going to play for Rivergum if you dont play coz it just wouldn't be trem enough. So r u gonna stay or not ?

Cricket Tragic 08;308181 said:
What are everybody's thoughts on the regional teams from under 14 through to the 18s?

I believe the under 14s will be really competitive with arguably two of the best spinners in their age group in Harry Riddle and Richard Skok

The under 18s i think are going to struggle a little bit. Kane Lambert and Adam Marcon are no longer there so that leaves a lot to Arthur and Benny Mcniece, surprise packet for me will be Altis, if he hits the deck hard like he has been, will get enough variation in the wickets.

Any thoughts?
some news from the 18s carnival that has just finshed apparetly they did really well got of to a flyer beating gippsland ion there first and outer east in the second and loosing to north east country in the 3rd as well as the 2 finals games some stand out performances wif both bat n ball b mcniece 5 wickets j daniel 6 wickets c altis 6 wickets all otheres bolwed real well and bat milad zakkour arthur dean j turner all batted very well when counted

water_boy;311037 said:

Heeey
Yeah I'm going to a district club next season, had the choice this season but wasn't 100% certain but now I am. Saying that I'm going to give it everything I've got to get Rivergum to Burland for next season.

who's this btw? pm it to me if you dont want everyone to kno I'll keep it a secret:D

Nice wins by the socials 15s n 17s in the twenty20s. The 17s won by 9 wickets, chasing down 112, and the 15s made 0/170 off the 20 overs and rolled the undermanned Cobras for 11 runs in 5 overs.

congrats on making district team jesse ur a gun which clun u gunna play 4
Egg;311698 said:
Heeey

the_socialite;315229 said:
Nice wins by the socials 15s n 17s in the twenty20s. The 17s won by 9 wickets, chasing down 112, and the 15s made 0/170 off the 20 overs and rolled the undermanned Cobras for 11 runs in 5 overs.

Are you serious? Top stuff by the socials. I didn't know they were T20's?

Egg;311698 said:
Heeey

It was an honor playing with you good sir LOL :)
i still remember the first time i played with you in 13's you got clean bowled and you were in the nets after the game practicing for ages lol :)
but congrats jesse, your a great player:D

Egg;311698 said:
Heeey

Good on you jesse, good to see ur taking your opportunitys. ur a gun and always will be:)

the_socialite;315229 said:

lmao rolled them for 11 haha joel did u take all of them:cool:

ok guys first game back on friday night anyone got any thoughts on this weeks games in Under 17 div 1

Keon Park vs Bundoora Park
Preston Druids vs Cameron
Bundoora OP's vs Holy trinity
Camrea vs Rivergum

Rivergum are going to steam roll camrea :D on there way to the finals they are.
Bundy Park will beat Keon
Cameron should get over druids
Holy Trinity Should win also.

Cobras v Strathewen
Rivergum White v Lalor

id tip camrea to be too strong for rivergum even though they have some quality players. Camrea are a good unit.

Wouldnt be surprised if keon park get up and win but im tipping bundy park that is being made out as the rivalry of the round

Druids to beat Cameron. Some of the druids boys who havent been performing expect them to fire

Trinity to beat OP's comfortably the r just to good

Hoppus;313677 said:

Cobras v Strathewen
Rivergum White v Lalor

Cobras should beat Strathewen, though not as easily as we may have thought.

Socials vs West Lalor is a hard one, I'm going to tip socials here.

Rivergum should get over Lalor which will see them guaranteed finals if I recall correctly.

Hoppus;313677 said:

Cobras v Strathewen
Rivergum White v Lalor

Cobras to demoralise The cougars
Krstitovic
Wegener
Tomaras
to make runs
Marsh
Smilvski
to take wickets.

Socials to win
Owens
Burfit
Twaitz
to make runs
Owens
Twaitz
to take wickets

Rivergum over lalor
Even team contib.

Youngy.
Mate, im the one who brought this kid over to rivergum :D lol.
Probbaly one of the best bats from Jika/NMCA.
Has had the bad end of a few descions and situations but, nevertheless, when needed , we can always count on him to bring it home :)
Also quite handy with the ball, usualy one to rely on when wickets are needed.. well after they use me ;) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back