NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

The Big Cat;315936 said:
Youngy.
Mate, im the one who brought this kid over to rivergum :D lol.
Probbaly one of the best bats from Jika/NMCA.
Has had the bad end of a few descions and situations but, nevertheless, when needed , we can always count on him to bring it home :)
Also quite handy with the ball, usualy one to rely on when wickets are needed.. well after they use me ;) LOL

Hairy Cat when did u bowl friday night?
Youngy is a star once things fall into place for him
Will make some massive scores
Northern Cowboys defeat North East Falcons!

great win by KP against bundy park great win today boys

KP 6/96 C.Brown 25 M ferraro 22 def bundoora park 8/96 :)

i can not belive some one actully thought that socials would not beat west lalor
if any goes through our season they will realise that in the last 2 games we have had our best team in which means we are winning owens drapper francis twaits n burfitt will produce the goods this week against baseballers
socials will fire from here on in

Egg;311698 said:
Heeey
Yeah I'm going to a district club next season, had the choice this season but wasn't 100% certain but now I am. Saying that I'm going to give it everything I've got to get Rivergum to Burland for next season.
I might still play u17s next season for fun, not sure yet...

who's this btw? pm it to me if you dont want everyone to kno I'll keep it a secret:D

hey jesse man, you asked me to come n play at rivergum in the U/17's next year n now ur saying you mite not even play at rivergum. man that would just be trem's trash and marly if you do that. i aint going to play for Rivergum if you dont play coz it just wouldn't be trem enough. So r u gonna stay or not ?

jt43;316230 said:
i can not belive some one actully thought that socials would not beat west lalor
if any goes through our season they will realise that in the last 2 games we have had our best team in which means we are winning owens drapper francis twaits n burfitt will produce the goods this week against baseballers

i know yeah...a dark horse for the finals.

the_socialite;316237 said:
only a dark horse cause blokes decided to start playing at round 6 haha
owens drapper and burfitt to rattle baseballers with new nut

Nice wins by the socials 15s n 17s in the twenty20s. The 17s won by 9 wickets, chasing down 112, and the 15s made 0/170 off the 20 overs and rolled the undermanned Cobras for 11 runs in 5 overs.

the_socialite;315229 said:
Nice wins by the socials 15s n 17s in the twenty20s. The 17s won by 9 wickets, chasing down 112, and the 15s made 0/170 off the 20 overs and rolled the undermanned Cobras for 11 runs in 5 overs.

Are you serious? Top stuff by the socials. I didn't know they were T20's?

breeno;316335 said:
Can't see Baseballers Cobras and Rivergum falling out of the 4 in 17's div 2.
baseballers only team that can not move
its actully disgusting to think strathy and rivergum will make finals

the_socialite;315229 said:

lmao rolled them for 11 haha joel did u take all of them:cool:

jt43;316392 said:

bit harsh dont you think? what makes you think they dont deserve to be in the finals?

jt43;316392 said:

Strathewen havn't got a bad side actually, very underrated, and I think may actually be a chance at the flag should everyone fire.

Rivergum have proven themselves against the other teams in the comp,and although the draw has helped us, on our day we could knock off anyone. The same goes for all the teams who make finals, it's still an open competition.

I don't think Rivergum can move either as we have a bye last round.

breeno;316534 said:
Strathewen havn't got a bad side actually, very underrated, and I think may actually be a chance at the flag should everyone fire.

Rivergum have proven themselves against the other teams in the comp,and although the draw has helped us, on our day we could knock off anyone. The same goes for all the teams who make finals, it's still an open competition.

I don't think Rivergum can move either as we have a bye last round.

mate be realistic rivergum are not good at all
and strathewen quite possible have the worst bowling attack in the comp and who has rivergum beaten this year?
any one in top 4?

Hoppus;316481 said:
bit harsh dont you think? what makes you think they dont deserve to be in the finals?

strathewen maybe should be there but rivergum come on mate
i know its there second side but seriously they are hopeless

jt43;316917 said:
and strathewen quite possible have the worst bowling attack in the comp and who has rivergum beaten this year?
any one in top 4?

They've beaten enough sides out of the four to be in the four, best of the worst I think, and with the heat this week, we may be playing strathewen first round of finals, and in that case then Rivergum or Strathewen could make the Grand Final.

If all their players fire for Rivergum or Strathewen, then they could be premiership winners, bottom line is, everyone is at the same level come finals time.

jt43;316917 said:
any one in top 4?

let me guess. you are from northern socials right?

Youngy.
Has had the bad end of a few descions and situations but, nevertheless, when needed , we can always count on him to bring it home :)
Also quite handy with the ball, usualy one to rely on when wickets are needed.. well after they use me ;) LOL

The Big Cat;315936 said:
Youngy.

Hairy Cat when did u bowl friday night?
Youngy is a star once things fall into place for him
Will make some massive scores
Northern Cowboys defeat North East Falcons!

nmca might as well call off the 2 dayers and put it back to a one dayer with the heat predicted to exceed the limit set by the association

dsi;317012 said:
nmca might as well call off the 2 dayers and put it back to a one dayer with the heat predicted to exceed the limit set by the association

I thought it was a one dayer this week?

jt43;316230 said:

okay boiz question time
out of all the juniors in nmca, hoo do u guys fink will have a serious future in cricket whether it be in district 1's or so

the_socialite;316237 said:
only a dark horse cause blokes decided to start playing at round 6 haha
owens drapper and burfitt to rattle baseballers with new nut

breeno;317005 said:
That's my guess, annoyed that they will most likely not make finals.

their last two matches are against baseballers and cobras. i don't see them getting past either of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back