NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

donkeykong;321191 said:
m8 im jus saying what makes you think he wont win it

fine buddy ill be honest. he doesnt have the fire power to break through decent bats like sinnot and sortiono.

i think owens draper burfitt need to bowl tight at the start.
feilding needs to be tight evryone on there toes
and the batting bat like they have been the past to games and evry1 threw to 11 needs to bat in partnerships

Anyone know other results in 17's Div1 ?
Rivergum got up agaisnt Keon Park, who to there credit played very well with 7 players.
Very quick ground Kelynack is theese days, its entirely yellow, except the pitch which stays green no matter the weather ;):p:D

Franga42;322480 said:
Any highlights for the round guys? wickets? catches? centuries?

Only one highlight in NMCA Juniors this week...dare anyone to say they have one better.

Lorenzo LAROCCA.....Remember the name

1.3 Overs, 5 wickets for 6 Runs

Ball by Ball:
Over 1 - 1 x Wd x . x . = 3/2
Over 2 - x 4 x = 5/6

for Preston Druids U15 Div 1 vs Preston Baseballers

End of Story:D:D:D:D

I'll giv me own opinion on best 17'z divvy 2 team

1.D.W.Sinnott (Hopeless) Ballers
2.D.Francis (Champion) Socials (C)(VC)(DVC)(COACH)(CHAMPION)(LOL)
3.L.Lever (Fat Kent) Strathewen
4.J.Owens-Draper (Sxc and Smoke) Socials
5.M.Kristitovic (Good kid, but cobrian.) Cobras
6.S.Flinn (Up himself) Cobras
7.M.Sortino (Short lil blonde fag) Ballers
8.S.T.LePoidevin (Short Curly Homo) Strathewen (WK)
9.B.Burfitt (Fat Kent/Sxc) Socials
10.J.Twaits (Hottest Ranga Out) Socials
11.D.Thomas (Lalor Kent) Lalor
12th man/waterboy.D.Whitfield (Lucky Shit Kent) Ballers

Any opinons? Lick my balls :)

Franga42;321851 said:
I'll giv me own opinion on best 17'z divvy 2 team

1.D.W.Sinnott (Hopeless) Ballers
2.D.Francis (Champion) Socials (C)(VC)(DVC)(COACH)(CHAMPION)(LOL)
3.L.Lever (Fat Kent) Strathewen
4.J.Owens-Draper (Sxc and Smoke) Socials
5.M.Kristitovic (Good kid, but cobrian.) Cobras
6.S.Flinn (Up himself) Cobras
7.M.Sortino (Short lil blonde fag) Ballers
8.S.T.LePoidevin (Short Curly Homo) Strathewen (WK)
9.B.Burfitt (Fat Kent/Sxc) Socials
10.J.Twaits (Hottest Ranga Out) Socials
11.D.Thomas (Lalor Kent) Lalor
12th man/waterboy.D.Whitfield (Lucky Shit Kent) Ballers

Any opinons? Lick my balls :)

can tell ur from socials..

Campaigner;322494 said:
Only one highlight in NMCA Juniors this week...dare anyone to say the have one better.

Lorenzo LAROCCA.....Remember the name

1.3 Overs, 5 wickets for 6 Runs

Ball by Ball:
Over 1 - 1 x Wd x . x . = 3/2
Over 2 - x 4 x = 5/6

for Preston Druids U15 Div 1 vs Preston Baseballers

End of Story:D:D:D

I'd be worried about that economy rate ;)
Good effort by the kid, is he a known bowler in NMCA?

Informant;321829 said:
anyone here picked in there clubs under 21 super 8 teams for sunday? thoughtson who will win it?

Yeah, I'm Hristovski from Rivergum I think we have a strong chance of defending our title with Perri and Bonnici still in the side with inclusions of Bramich and Bannister with no Darren Hodge:p who got hit for most 6's in last years tournament

Egg;322033 said:
Yeah, I'm Hristovski from Rivergum I think we have a strong chance of defending our title with Perri and Bonnici still in the side with inclusions of Bramich and Bannister with no Darren Hodge:p who got hit for most 6's in last years tournament

go the koookss..should go alright with that team!!
northcote will be alright

jt43;322536 said:
a higlight maybe that six you hit haha
amazing over office works

And yet i only made 11 :'( lol nah i was like meh cbf with this guy so i cracked him out onto officeworks on the full :) haha we shoulda beat them, we just ran out of batsmen.

dont really know who's in the tournament but i would suspect Keon Park and Northcote United to have a fairly good chance both have good juniour foundations. Havent seen much of Rivergum but they have some fairly big names and with Daniel Bramich bowling could be hard to beat.

Penguin08-09;322624 said:
Why is Ingle so underrated?

Any thoughts on rd 10 U15's div 1 and the results and who will fire?

ingle may be a good kid but he is the player the opposition love to hate. he has a big mouth and a real cockiness attitude to him. he is probably not rated because all the opposition players hate his guts so bad and that leads to him not to being rated

baseballers over keon park

northcote over rivergum

bundoora and druids too hard to split. bunddora will come out firing to make amends for their loss aganist northcote.

bundoora park and camrea taipans played out one of the better games you would see all year. was tight all game but teams deserved to win but bundy got over the line.
camrea batted smart but punished the bad balls
bundoora fielded poorly but the batters ike d.perera dug deep the whole innings for a deserved 50 while wilcox brought it home at the end. newell comtributed with some good hitting in the middle of the innings. mitch smith bowled well for camrea as did sansonetti and fox for bundy.
venerbles was very affective with the bat for camrea

Another player never mentioned on this thread James Kelly (Preston Druids)?????????????????????????

Druids 12pts clear with top spot (1 game to go)

nmca_lover;322701 said:
bundoora park and camrea taipans played out one of the better games you would see all year. was tight all game but teams deserved to win but bundy got over the line.
camrea batted smart but punished the bad balls
bundoora fielded poorly but the batters ike d.perera dug deep the whole innings for a deserved 50 while wilcox brought it home at the end. newell comtributed with some good hitting in the middle of the innings. mitch smith bowled well for camrea as did sansonetti and fox for bundy.
venerbles was very affective with the bat for camrea

yes must agree...danuska played very well but was VERY lucky to be given not out from a run out appeal by the bundoora square leg

dsi- camrea should of won the game, but players like galvin,pham and pappauanou didnt do their job

if they would of they would of won the game with ease

Anyone know other results in 17's Div1 ?
Rivergum got up agaisnt Keon Park, who to there credit played very well with 7 players.
Very quick ground Kelynack is theese days, its entirely yellow, except the pitch which stays green no matter the weather ;):p:D

tonned up;323054 said:
dsi- camrea should of won the game, but players like galvin,pham and pappauanou didnt do their job

if they would of they would of won the game with ease

what did pham and pappiauanou do wrong?
pham was batting well til he got burnt by venerbles and why would u bowl a spinner with 4 overs left? also why you blaming galvin for if he hasnt batted all year?
bundoora outplayed them it was as simple as that both teams did nothing wrong at all!

Dave Pham did not get run out by venables he ran himself out
but camrea did not tighten it up when they had the chance to put the game away
if Altis was stuggling with a sore back bundoora would not have had a chance
Corey bowled 1 ball with pace and perrea did not see that but in the end they put away some terrible bowling and camrea didnt field well in the last 4 overs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back