NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

99 not out!;327667 said:
the kooks chased down 311 with ease, captain couragous made a brilliant 85 on 1 leg while daniel young smashed 74. and what a wonderful 17 from ryan hurst. wow! he is really a star of the future. well bowled kale beumont loved how u continully bowled trash when the game was on the line u really r as good as what u think. those 3 no balls that went for 4 in the last 10 over were awesome!
well done rivergum for knocking cameron off they r really such jus a good team they no have probably been brought back down to earth because from wat i herd there team played like shit whu argues wit their own players when things aint goin right haha ohwell they will b shattrd they lost that lets see if the so cocky agenst camrea

the_socialite;328052 said:
Also, heard from the prez of our club that the druids 15s coach wants a game against us, the socials 15s, can anyone confirm this

get an official umpire if u r playing them. just so u might get a fair game.
druids vs bundoora grand final is my tip.

snapcracklePUP;328030 said:
yea fair enuf with greg... but his not a real trinner like julian turner, matt gloster, mitch mc and myself.
what do u mean they werent happy with the treatment they got?

smart ass remarks to the parents and to the players.
i know u heard them pup

99 not out!;327667 said:
the kooks chased down 311 with ease, captain couragous made a brilliant 85 on 1 leg while daniel young smashed 74. and what a wonderful 17 from ryan hurst. wow! he is really a star of the future. well bowled kale beumont loved how u continully bowled trash when the game was on the line u really r as good as what u think. those 3 no balls that went for 4 in the last 10 over were awesome!

go the Kooks best wins i have been in partly because of the team we beat. some good bowling figures friday night aswell. 1/74 off 10 and 1/60 odd off 6. one of those was suposably a superstar at camron. might want put his toes on ice cause he was hitting them a fair bit

underrated;327763 said:
because they are. thats y they are in division 1

the teams may have more good players than in div 2. but the quality of some players in div 2 are at the same level as in div 1

go the kooks !
great win fellas :) it just shows that the 17's div 1 were a tough comp, anyone could win on any given day. Too bad we didnt make finals.
Good luck to anyone playing finals :)

snapcracklePUP;327709 said:
who from Holy Trinity is cocky?
your obviously just jealous of a very good team

one name comes to mind
GREG MARATOS
no im not jealous cause u have a great team pup.
some of the senior bundy park boys aint happy with the treatment they got on friday night they are fired up and ready for sunday dont take us to lightly

Under15's Division 1 - S
Semi Finals

Preston Druids vs. Keon Park @ Robinson Resere
Bundoora Park vs. Northcote United @ Donath Reserve 1
Any thoughts?

lcc;328194 said:
yeah what happend

well a few players arent happy with the ex coach sticking his nose in at training and giving us a spray after a easy win on friday night, could cause 2-3 players not playing for camrea 15's

The Big Cat;327810 said:
go the kooks !
great win fellas :) it just shows that the 17's div 1 were a tough comp, anyone could win on any given day. Too bad we didnt make finals.
Good luck to anyone playing finals :)

div 1 wasnt a tough comp coming from the mighty trinners perspective:p
and thnx for the luck... bundy r gonna need it

tonned up;328197 said:
well a few players arent happy with the ex coach sticking his nose in at training and giving us a spray after a easy win on friday night, could cause 2-3 players not playing for camrea 15's

who was the ex coach and who wont play?

nmca_lover;327865 said:
one name comes to mind
GREG MARATOS
no im not jealous cause u have a great team pup.
some of the senior bundy park boys aint happy with the treatment they got on friday night they are fired up and ready for sunday dont take us to lightly

yea fair enuf with greg... but his not a real trinner like julian turner, matt gloster, mitch mc and myself.

The keys for the u/15 div 2 semis.

Socials v Camrea: Should be a tight clash

Socials: Love, Brennan, Nteris, Myself (Simmons)
Taipans: DiBattista (think he's not playing due to vic comittments though), Robinson, Fellows, K. Turnbull

Holy Trinity vs. Op's: Op's in a canter

Holy Trinity: Philpott, Christie

Op's: N.Perera, Maloni, Waldron,

Hoppus;327748 said:
everyone seems to think that the div 1 players are so much better than div 2.

its not the players so much but the teams... other then druids it was a good standard.
baseballers should of been in div 1 and druids in div 2

southern had a good win today over northern in the senior twenty20 match at barling. it was a big hitting match with alot of excitment.
however southern had a very bad batting collapse and lost to the northern.
overall it was a great day for a great cause.

snapcracklePUP;328214 said:
who was the ex coach and who wont play?

Grant Turnbull was the ex coach, DiBattista wnt play junoirs at camrea anymore if he has something to do with it
Robinson and a few others that i cant name

donkeykong;328426 said:
17's div 1 is not much better than div 2 watching yesterday the div 1 players didnt really do much

the same has to be said in the 15s theres not to much of a difference in the divisons. The only difference would be the depth in some of the sides

Yeah the calibre of the players can be the same between divisions, it's team balance or how many high calibre players you have that can determine which division you should be in.

the_socialite;328052 said:
Also, heard from the prez of our club that the druids 15s coach wants a game against us, the socials 15s, can anyone confirm this

get an official umpire if u r playing them. just so u might get a fair game.
druids vs bundoora grand final is my tip.

unluckycricketer;328428 said:
the same has to be said in the 15s theres not to much of a difference in the divisons. The only difference would be the depth in some of the sides

your kidding arent you, 15's div 1 and 2 wnt have much difference, but div 3 will be alot easier and it is showing by some of the stats coming out of this season in that divvy

snapcracklePUP;328030 said:

smart ass remarks to the parents and to the players.
i know u heard them pup

snapcracklePUP;328180 said:
what does everyone think bout the U17 div 1 semi's

holy trinity v bundy park

cameron v camrea

trinners for the premiership???
against who?

my moneys on a camrea vs trinity grand final. with trinty just taking it out as long as they dont get to far ahead of themselves, they have a had a top season and im sure are determined to go all the way.

tonned up;328449 said:
your kidding arent you, 15's div 1 and 2 wnt have much difference, but div 3 will be alot easier and it is showing by some of the stats coming out of this season in that divvy

sorry its really not ive played both divisions. i went down divisons by choice because i dident like the side i was playing with and im honestly tellin ya there would be more than quite a handful that could cut it in div 1 after all lorenzo la rocca took a 5fa. i play for bundoora park and i rekon my side in div 3 would beat keon park just about every day of the week and they ended up 4th in div 1 some how:confused:

Springo;328664 said:
hey guys
who do u think is gonna win between Strathewen and Cobras
i wanna know wat u guys think

Very tough choice this one but i must go with the cobras by a small margin, in form after humiliating Socials.
Key players for both teams

Strathewen-
Jenkins, Lever and Boland

Cobras-
Krstitovic, Tomaras, Marsh, Flinn and a smokey in Wegener.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back