NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

Billy;328876 said:
Very tough choice this one but i must go with the cobras by a small margin, in form after humiliating Socials.
Key players for both teams

Strathewen-
Jenkins, Lever and Boland

Cobras-
Krstitovic, Tomaras, Marsh, Flinn and a smokey in Wegener.

are you seriouse why would you put wegner in there he hasnt done nothing he got bowl to wickets coz socials had given evry down the order a bat and he still got slapped and i havnt really heard of him making runs this year iff you were gonna put a smokey in you would put in a bowler and probz have to be whithers..:)

Billy;328876 said:
Very tough choice this one but i must go with the cobras by a small margin, in form after humiliating Socials.

Strathewen-

Cobras-

it will come down to the better team of the day
plus thier are other key players in the strathewen team

lcc;328194 said:
yeah what happend

well a few players arent happy with the ex coach sticking his nose in at training and giving us a spray after a easy win on friday night, could cause 2-3 players not playing for camrea 15's

tonned up;328197 said:
well a few players arent happy with the ex coach sticking his nose in at training and giving us a spray after a easy win on friday night, could cause 2-3 players not playing for camrea 15's

who was the ex coach and who wont play?

i think strathy will beat cobras. and i wana say one thing.., iv had marsh bowl to me and i dont think hes that good, so i dont think he is a cobra key player

The keys for the u/15 div 2 semis.

Socials v Camrea: Should be a tight clash

Socials: Love, Brennan, Nteris, Myself (Simmons)
Taipans: DiBattista (think he's not playing due to vic comittments though), Robinson, Fellows, K. Turnbull

Holy Trinity vs. Op's: Op's in a canter

Holy Trinity: Philpott, Christie

Op's: N.Perera, Maloni, Waldron,

Billy;328876 said:

Strathewen-

Cobras-

haha wegner thats funny
cobras should win strathy dont really have any 1 except lever
the kid can bat
but in saying that kristo n flinn are just as good
big question mark over the bowling attack of strathy i dont rate any of there bowlers at all
kristo n franky will smash em all around the park

jt43;328934 said:
haha wegner thats funny
the kid can bat
big question mark over the bowling attack of strathy i dont rate any of there bowlers at all

really wat about Harley Boland the kid can bat and bowl.
peter Le poidevin is another 1 of strathewens better batters.
Josh Sanwald is a good bowler 2

snapcracklePUP;328214 said:
who was the ex coach and who wont play?

Grant Turnbull was the ex coach, DiBattista wnt play junoirs at camrea anymore if he has something to do with it
Robinson and a few others that i cant name

will bundoora park play make it 6 semi final losses in a row? if they do we wll know how overrated they are. 6 years they have had a chance to win. they will sure regret this if they lose. ( highly doubt they will beat trinners but you never in finals time anything can happen.)

Springo;328938 said:
really wat about Harley Boland the kid can bat and bowl.
peter Le poidevin is another 1 of strathewens better batters.
Josh Sanwald is a good bowler 2

haha yeah there all freaks mate
josh sanwald bowls very good straight up n down out swingers
oh and harley boland is defently capable of turning a game on its head with bat and ball i mean he could deffently come out and make a quick 80 and then take a 5 fa get real buddy uses are way out of your leauge
unless lever makes a score i highly doubt uses will knock cobras off in a 2dayer
and whos peter Le poidevin never heard of the kid

donkeykong;328426 said:
17's div 1 is not much better than div 2 watching yesterday the div 1 players didnt really do much

the same has to be said in the 15s theres not to much of a difference in the divisons. The only difference would be the depth in some of the sides

donkeykong;328888 said:
are you seriouse why would you put wegner in there he hasnt done nothing he got bowl to wickets coz socials had given evry down the order a bat and he still got slapped and i havnt really heard of him making runs this year iff you were gonna put a smokey in you would put in a bowler and probz have to be whithers..:)

jt43;328934 said:
haha wegner thats funny
the kid can bat

He will come good.

Yeah the calibre of the players can be the same between divisions, it's team balance or how many high calibre players you have that can determine which division you should be in.

underrated;328968 said:
will bundoora park play make it 6 semi final losses in a row? if they do we wll know how overrated they are. 6 years they have had a chance to win. they will sure regret this if they lose. ( highly doubt they will beat trinners but you never in finals time anything can happen.)

it will be interesting that is for sure.
the seniors players like Yates, Newell, Fox, Sansonetti are all pumped for the occasion and dont wont to finish their junior careers knowing they havent missed a final but yet to make a grand final! Newell has tasted finals victory in seniors and he is very keen to taste that winning feeling again so dont underestimate them.
bundy field well they win the game! thats the way i see it they had turner dropped 4 times early in his innings. Fox has a great record againest the trinners and Newell is fired up since he has been the main choker in the team before

unluckycricketer;328428 said:
the same has to be said in the 15s theres not to much of a difference in the divisons. The only difference would be the depth in some of the sides

your kidding arent you, 15's div 1 and 2 wnt have much difference, but div 3 will be alot easier and it is showing by some of the stats coming out of this season in that divvy

nmca_lover;329067 said:
it will be interesting that is for sure.
the seniors players like Yates, Newell, Fox, Sansonetti are all pumped for the occasion and dont wont to finish their junior careers knowing they havent missed a final but yet to make a grand final! Newell has tasted finals victory in seniors and he is very keen to taste that winning feeling again so dont underestimate them.
bundy field well they win the game! thats the way i see it they had turner dropped 4 times early in his innings. Fox has a great record againest the trinners and Newell is fired up since he has been the main choker in the team before

everyone thinks that the trinners only have 2 bats, julain turner and greg maratos, this isnt true its just tht no team has been good enough to see the rest of the order. once the trinners get their first wicket they will become alive and there will b no stopping them. Foxy can stay in as long as he wants, doesnt bother the trinners cause he just gets his partners at the other end out cause his too slow at making runs. and what bowlers do they have?
there a 9 bowlers in the trinners side to bundy's 4. you cant actually think bundy r gonna win!!:confused:

snapcracklePUP;328180 said:
what does everyone think bout the U17 div 1 semi's

holy trinity v bundy park

cameron v camrea

trinners for the premiership???
against who?

my moneys on a camrea vs trinity grand final. with trinty just taking it out as long as they dont get to far ahead of themselves, they have a had a top season and im sure are determined to go all the way.

snapcracklePUP;329101 said:
everyone thinks that the trinners only have 2 bats, julain turner and greg maratos, this isnt true its just tht no team has been good enough to see the rest of the order. once the trinners get their first wicket they will become alive and there will b no stopping them. Foxy can stay in as long as he wants, doesnt bother the trinners cause he just gets his partners at the other end out cause his too slow at making runs. and what bowlers do they have?
there a 9 bowlers in the trinners side to bundy's 4. you cant actually think bundy r gonna win!!:confused:

sure they can, why not. its finals time and anything can happen. bundoora also have finals experience, even though its not very succesfull, it is stll finals experience.

underrated;329133 said:
sure they can, why not. its finals time and anything can happen. bundoora also have finals experience, even though its not very succesfull, it is stll finals experience.

its just another game of cricket for the trinners.
everyone makes the finals out to be a whole new ball game but if you treat it the same as every other game (especially if ur undefieated) then you should b fine

tonned up;328449 said:
your kidding arent you, 15's div 1 and 2 wnt have much difference, but div 3 will be alot easier and it is showing by some of the stats coming out of this season in that divvy

sorry its really not ive played both divisions. i went down divisons by choice because i dident like the side i was playing with and im honestly tellin ya there would be more than quite a handful that could cut it in div 1 after all lorenzo la rocca took a 5fa. i play for bundoora park and i rekon my side in div 3 would beat keon park just about every day of the week and they ended up 4th in div 1 some how:confused:

Springo;328664 said:
hey guys
who do u think is gonna win between Strathewen and Cobras
i wanna know wat u guys think

Strathewen-

Cobras-

pup i dont know if u have played finals.
the intensity of the game increases a whole heap.
targets of 100 look like 200 at times. it only takes one player from bundy too do something special and it is game on.
who knows sansonetti (who had your team in trouble first spell on friday) could come out take 5 in the first spell. Newell could come out and smash a ton as he has done in the past, Yates could do what he does best giving bundy a flier with the bat. do not under estimate them. there top 4 players are better than any other top 4 players from any other team it is just they dont have much depth.

Billy;328876 said:

Strathewen-

Cobras-

Billy;328876 said:

Strathewen-

Cobras-

it will come down to the better team of the day
plus thier are other key players in the strathewen team

unluckycricketer;328727 said:
sorry its really not ive played both divisions. i went down divisons by choice because i dident like the side i was playing with and im honestly tellin ya there would be more than quite a handful that could cut it in div 1 after all lorenzo la rocca took a 5fa. i play for bundoora park and i rekon my side in div 3 would beat keon park just about every day of the week and they ended up 4th in div 1 some how:confused:

well i doubt yous have a batsmen that can cut it with sahand ghasimzadeh and an all-rounder like brayden smith

nmca_lover;329180 said:
pup i dont know if u have played finals.
the intensity of the game increases a whole heap.
targets of 100 look like 200 at times. it only takes one player from bundy too do something special and it is game on.
who knows sansonetti (who had your team in trouble first spell on friday) could come out take 5 in the first spell. Newell could come out and smash a ton as he has done in the past, Yates could do what he does best giving bundy a flier with the bat. do not under estimate them. there top 4 players are better than any other top 4 players from any other team it is just they dont have much depth.

you keep sayin that bundy players "could" do this "could" do that. but what about the trinners players, y cant they do the things your saying bundy will do? and sansonetti didnt trouble anyone... all our top order batsmen kno how to play him cause his exactly the same as the best bowler in the comp from the trinners, nathan jumeau, and we have played them 2 times already. (smashed them both times)

i think strathy will beat cobras. and i wana say one thing.., iv had marsh bowl to me and i dont think hes that good, so i dont think he is a cobra key player

Pup shut ur mouth.... Corey Altis is the best bowler in the comp.. Trinners arent as good as you guys make them out 2 be...who do they have ben slaverio, eamon scott, nathan jeamou... name others.... maybe bundy park dnt have as many good players as the trinners but wat says that holy trinity's players will play well... u shuldnt be so cocky walking into a final...

Billy;328876 said:

Strathewen-

Cobras-

haha wegner thats funny
the kid can bat

nmca_lover;329181 said:
baseballers easy i think
young mod brenno going to do something special to have any chance.

We have a few players capable, Michael Garrick and Nathan Barry spring to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back