NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

tonned up;329183 said:
well i doubt yous have a batsmen that can cut it with sahand ghasimzadeh and an all-rounder like brayden smith

actually we do have an all rounder like braydon smith, aaron brennan but mayb not a batsman like sahand. i know there great players dont get me wrong but when i played them this year they wernt to flash and also i do rekon my div 3 side would beat there 2 player side:eek:

snapcracklePUP;329544 said:
you guys can say what u want... nathan is obviously the better bowler seeing as he won the averages. and coming from u doesnt mean much seeing as ur not much a batsmen

I know im not that much of a batsman, but going by your stats is all logic (or lack thereof) i am, with a 15s average off 117 n a half.

fearnely;329178 said:
17 div 2
prediction on Baseballers v Rivergum
who are keys in this match up?

rivergum with nathan barry making runs and breeno and garrik taking wickets, will be a good game but.

Benstar_92;329549 said:
Get ur facts straight before u go sayin shit bout nathan......those three overs he had to bowl for the team the other night were the most painful of his life nd yet he still didn't get smacked.

nd altis is not better then anythin trinners hav, eamonn scott has got 4 wickets in the ones nd is only first year 17's, nathan played pretty well wen he played there, nd i havent played one's yet but i hav an economy rate of like 2.6 or sumthin in the 17's nd hav been doin pretty well in the 2's considering everyone calls me a chucker.

got news for ya b slav. u r a chucker and u dont get hit around cause they dont call wides in 2dayers cause the ball is too far away to hit bowl some line and length son

199 not out;329341 said:
who do u think is the best bowler in under 15s 1 i say the captian from preston baseballers i would not like to face him in the nets:eek:

andrew boughton? good cricketer but hardly to be scared of with the ball.

the_socialite;329551 said:
I know im not that much of a batsman, but going by your stats is all logic i am, with a 15s average off 117 n a half.

yea well done... its a great competition your playin... obviously not if ur averaging tht much

199 not out;329341 said:
who do u think is the best bowler in under 15s 1 i say the captian from preston baseballers i would not like to face him in the nets:eek:

haha no need to be scared but his bouncers do catch u off guard

nmca_lover;329552 said:
got news for ya b slav. u r a chucker and u dont get hit around cause they dont call wides in 2dayers cause the ball is too far away to hit bowl some line and length son

Yer must bowl big wides to bowl newell nd yates out in the same game...i am sure they do call wides in a twenty/twenty match nd i still only got hit for 3/7 off 4. explain that u goose

tonned up;329465 said:
haha no need to be scared but his bouncers do catch u off guard

does anyone give bundy park a chance againest holy trinity?
personally i think they can beat them but no one else seems to give them a shout

snapcracklePUP;329555 said:
yea well done... its a great competition your playin... obviously not if ur averaging tht much

did i ever say it was a good competition? no, i was just trying to point out the flaw in your argument

random01;329336 said:
well im from a club that inst playing finals but use blokes seem to cocky i know altis as a personal friend he admits his not quik al the time to me it hard tog et honesty out of thses forums cse ur all big hereos but u shud get of his back and the others n start worrying bout ur own finals performances becuase ur own here tlking it up so lets see wat use got sunday ey?

yes dad:p

underrated;329334 said:
altis not the best but hes up there. better bowler than anyone in trinners. if he plays in the 1's that must mean he is good.

he is obviously not better then nathan jumeau seeing as he won the comp averages. nathan would be playing ones aswell but trinners were consolodating a 2nds side for the finals

snapcracklePUP;329522 said:
he is obviously not better then nathan jumeau seeing as he won the comp averages. nathan would be playing ones aswell but trinners were consolodating a 2nds side for the finals

corey altis would kill him any day of the week. your a joke arent yaa

A 17s economy rate means nothing..

Who is the best 17s div 1 bowler... In ever1s opinion.....

& Joel that means nothing... so wat if ur average is 117.5 there have been kids who have had 350,170,190 averages...

snapcracklePUP;329562 said:
alright well u come to 17's div1 and face nathan then tell us wot u think

i am not saying that he is not a good bowler. but 17s stats aren't all to go on.
I haven't even faced the guy how can i say whether he is a good bowler or not.

tonned up;329535 said:
corey altis would kill him any day of the week. your a joke arent yaa

agreed! that bloke from holy trinity tried to protect his averages againest bundy thats y he only bowled 3 overs cause he knew he would get smashed

Benstar_92;329556 said:
Yer must bowl big wides to bowl newell nd yates out in the same game...i am sure they do call wides in a twenty/twenty match nd i still only got hit for 3/7 off 4. explain that u goose

cause they both tried to smash ya out the ground

shouldnt go on stats in juniors u actually shouldnt care about them its about having fun isnt it?

nmca_lover;329538 said:
agreed! that bloke from holy trinity tried to protect his averages againest bundy thats y he only bowled 3 overs cause he knew he would get smashed

nathan has had back problems ever since he started bowling... his fractured 2 discs before and wasnt able to ball for 2 yrs...
his back was hurting at trainin on thursday and he went to the physio on friday and they said not to ball tht night but he did for the team... and we didnt ball him more cause he had to ball on saturday... so know what ur talkin bout before you go and say what u think

the_socialite;329560 said:

everyone is sayin tht corey is a beta bowler just cause his known better aswell. i asked benny mac from nortchote united and he said corey just cause he didnt know hoo nathan is. if this wasnt nathans first yr in nmca (jika) then everyone would kno wot im talkin bout

the_socialite;329539 said:
I've faced both, Corey a better bowler.

you guys can say what u want... nathan is obviously the better bowler seeing as he won the averages. and coming from u doesnt mean much seeing as ur not much a batsmen

nmca_lover;329538 said:

Get ur facts straight before u go sayin shit bout nathan......those three overs he had to bowl for the team the other night were the most painful of his life nd yet he still didn't get smacked.

nd altis is not better then anythin trinners hav, eamonn scott has got 4 wickets in the ones nd is only first year 17's, nathan played pretty well wen he played there, nd i havent played one's yet but i hav an economy rate of like 2.6 or sumthin in the 17's nd hav been doin pretty well in the 2's considering everyone calls me a chucker.

the_socialite;329566 said:
dude, that was the exact point i was trying to make

i believe tht battin averages r dodgy cause how often do u actually make ur average?
but bowling is different... especially when u hav bowled 40 odd overs

snapcracklePUP;329544 said:

I know im not that much of a batsman, but going by your stats is all logic (or lack thereof) i am, with a 15s average off 117 n a half.

1 wise man;329569 said:
Guys lets just c who takes the wickets on sunday... u cant make a point over 1 season...

thts my point with nathan... everyone recons corey is beta but nathan has only had 1 season in nmca... and dominated

Benstar_92;329549 said:

1 wise man;329563 said:
A 17s economy rate means nothing..

Who is the best 17s div 1 bowler... In ever1s opinion.....

& Joel that means nothing... so wat if ur average is 117.5 there have been kids who have had 350,170,190 averages...

thts about ur bowling average isnt it venables?

the_socialite;329551 said:
I know im not that much of a batsman, but going by your stats is all logic i am, with a 15s average off 117 n a half.

There is 1 thing that most ppl will look at wen they say corey is better... he has played nearly every game in A grade 4 Camrea Taipans... thats a big achievment they r 1st on the ladder & yes he is a good bowler...

Nathan is a good bowler as well but they both bowl diff styles...

nmca_lover;329552 said:

nmca_lover;329565 said:
cause they both tried to smash ya out the ground

shouldnt go on stats in juniors u actually shouldnt care about them its about having fun isnt it?

Yer they did try to smack me and obviously they couldn't....nd it is bout havin fun but its also bout winning....nd in cricket stats mean alot weather its for juniors or seniors...

snapcracklePUP;329555 said:

did i ever say it was a good competition? no, i was just trying to point out the flaw in your argument

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back