NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

snapcracklePUP;329573 said:
thts about ur bowling average isnt it venables?

Shut up eamon serouisly... u seem 2 be always involved with a arguement on this website... & u honesty think any1 cares wat u have 2 say... the bottom line is that no1 really cares wat anybody says on here

see i play div 2 but i still think you cnt judge some1 on there avrages jus like div2 cooper and i (burfitt) are up there in the avrages and i dnt rate myself as a bowler i bowl pies and get wickets mayb coz evryone trys to slap me but iff you were gonna go on avrages you would put me cooper and sinnot best bowlers in the comp....

A 17s economy rate means nothing..

Who is the best 17s div 1 bowler... In ever1s opinion.....

& Joel that means nothing... so wat if ur average is 117.5 there have been kids who have had 350,170,190 averages...

1 wise man;329578 said:
Shut up eamon serouisly... u seem 2 be always involved with a arguement on this website... & u honesty think any1 cares wat u have 2 say... the bottom line is that no1 really cares wat anybody says on here

settle venables... its a joke champ:p:p

snapcracklePUP;329562 said:
alright well u come to 17's div1 and face nathan then tell us wot u think

i am not saying that he is not a good bowler. but 17s stats aren't all to go on.
I haven't even faced the guy how can i say whether he is a good bowler or not.

Benstar_92;329556 said:
Yer must bowl big wides to bowl newell nd yates out in the same game...i am sure they do call wides in a twenty/twenty match nd i still only got hit for 3/7 off 4. explain that u goose

cause they both tried to smash ya out the ground

shouldnt go on stats in juniors u actually shouldnt care about them its about having fun isnt it?

1 wise man;329644 said:
After thise weekend wouldnt be suprised if alot of the Camrea Taipans juniors go missing and request transfers.....

i agree with that mate a grade will be missing a batsmen and some of the other grades will be missing players for finals and the club has had these sort of problems in the past

camrea taipans will be unlikly to be a competitive side to win the finals if they make it though on sunday seeing they are missing altis, di battista and others and possible venables good luck any ways

the_socialite;329560 said:

everyone is sayin tht corey is a beta bowler just cause his known better aswell. i asked benny mac from nortchote united and he said corey just cause he didnt know hoo nathan is. if this wasnt nathans first yr in nmca (jika) then everyone would kno wot im talkin bout

snapcracklePUP;329567 said:
everyone is sayin tht corey is a beta bowler just cause his known better aswell. i asked benny mac from nortchote united and he said corey just cause he didnt know hoo nathan is. if this wasnt nathans first yr in nmca (jika) then everyone would kno wot im talkin bout
haha this forum is junk u all like ur names gttn metioned sitting infront of ur pc thinking ur superstars let it out on the weeknd boys cse this is wer good players stand up FINALS cricket is funny game will b few suprises on weeknd and for altis hes a godd cricketer mate if he was no good he wudnt play a grade wat an achievement for the kid 2 play all season i wish i had an oppurtunitie like that at my club he hasnt been at his best he tore his muscle in his back earlier he hasnt not recovered fully and finds it hard to bowl

docka;329651 said:
i agree with that mate a grade will be missing a batsmen and some of the other grades will be missing players for finals and the club has had these sort of problems in the past

plenty of players not going to play at camrea next year and will be lucky to field a under 15s team for sunday

the_socialite;329566 said:
dude, that was the exact point i was trying to make

i believe tht battin averages r dodgy cause how often do u actually make ur average?
but bowling is different... especially when u hav bowled 40 odd overs

i have seen nathan and altis both bowl and i must say altis a better bowler not by far though. so i hope i ended that arguement

1 wise man;329569 said:
Guys lets just c who takes the wickets on sunday... u cant make a point over 1 season...

thts my point with nathan... everyone recons corey is beta but nathan has only had 1 season in nmca... and dominated

1 wise man;329563 said:
A 17s economy rate means nothing..

Who is the best 17s div 1 bowler... In ever1s opinion.....

& Joel that means nothing... so wat if ur average is 117.5 there have been kids who have had 350,170,190 averages...

docka;329765 said:
haha yeah they will probly struggle thanks to their coach he is really disliked at the club :cool:

he wasnt coach, les robinson was coach but grant got the sack from the coach and was stabbing les in the back

There is 1 thing that most ppl will look at wen they say corey is better... he has played nearly every game in A grade 4 Camrea Taipans... thats a big achievment they r 1st on the ladder & yes he is a good bowler...

Nathan is a good bowler as well but they both bowl diff styles...

tonned up;329768 said:
he wasnt coach, les robinson was coach but grant got the sack from the coach and was stabbing les in the back

haha ok i was told different lol he seemed like he was thinking he was top am i right or not

nmca_lover;329565 said:
cause they both tried to smash ya out the ground

shouldnt go on stats in juniors u actually shouldnt care about them its about having fun isnt it?

Yer they did try to smack me and obviously they couldn't....nd it is bout havin fun but its also bout winning....nd in cricket stats mean alot weather its for juniors or seniors...

what do u think od adam docka in under 17s divison one he is not a bad bowled and can also bat he is like his cousin ryan :rolleyes:

docka;329772 said:
haha ok i was told different lol he seemed like he was thinking he was top am i right or not

thinks he can do what he can coz he was a great cricketer in his time dnt get me wrong,but as they say he is as only as good as his last innings and that was a duck,didnt take a wicket and dropped the catch that won keon park the grand final ahahhaha

snapcracklePUP;329573 said:

unluckycricketer;329375 said:
actually we do have an all rounder like braydon smith, aaron brennan but mayb not a batsman like sahand. i know there great players dont get me wrong but when i played them this year they wernt to flash and also i do rekon my div 3 side would beat there 2 player side:eek:

hey mate we would reck ur team with sahand in form with the bat chas with the ball and braydon with the ball and we made 181 on the big ground at donath agaist preston baseballers

see i play div 2 but i still think you cnt judge some1 on there avrages jus like div2 cooper and i (burfitt) are up there in the avrages and i dnt rate myself as a bowler i bowl pies and get wickets mayb coz evryone trys to slap me but iff you were gonna go on avrages you would put me cooper and sinnot best bowlers in the comp....

binga;329773 said:
what do u think od adam docka in under 17s divison one he is not a bad bowled and can also bat he is like his cousin ryan :rolleyes:

yer he is a good batter i he might be the same as his cousin

1 wise man;329578 said:

settle venables... its a joke champ:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back