NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

1 wise man;329644 said:
After thise weekend wouldnt be suprised if alot of the Camrea Taipans juniors go missing and request transfers.....

i agree with that mate a grade will be missing a batsmen and some of the other grades will be missing players for finals and the club has had these sort of problems in the past

199 not out;329794 said:
tell joey to bat u

joe russo is a person who puts him self before other batsmen that can get the job done quickly eg batsmen like me dyl or especially matty we are all verry good batsmen especially dyl and we can hit them very far unlike the other batsmen in the team

camrea taipans will be unlikly to be a competitive side to win the finals if they make it though on sunday seeing they are missing altis, di battista and others and possible venables good luck any ways

docka;329796 said:
joe russo is a person who puts him self before other batsmen that can get the job done quickly eg batsmen like me dyl or especially matty we are all verry good batsmen especially dyl and we can hit them very far unlike the other batsmen in the team

yer i sore that in the twenty twenty match when i came and watched yous
;)

snapcracklePUP;329567 said:
everyone is sayin tht corey is a beta bowler just cause his known better aswell. i asked benny mac from nortchote united and he said corey just cause he didnt know hoo nathan is. if this wasnt nathans first yr in nmca (jika) then everyone would kno wot im talkin bout
haha this forum is junk u all like ur names gttn metioned sitting infront of ur pc thinking ur superstars let it out on the weeknd boys cse this is wer good players stand up FINALS cricket is funny game will b few suprises on weeknd and for altis hes a godd cricketer mate if he was no good he wudnt play a grade wat an achievement for the kid 2 play all season i wish i had an oppurtunitie like that at my club he hasnt been at his best he tore his muscle in his back earlier he hasnt not recovered fully and finds it hard to bowl

199 not out;329800 said:
;)

yeah he batted all the slow batters first and he opened with himself but he doesnt bowl anyone bar the main bowlers eg leigh sammy himself and dyl also stoney as his main attack bowlers he also picked nathan dorman to bowl before me or even cam brown which is poor form :mad:

docka;329651 said:
i agree with that mate a grade will be missing a batsmen and some of the other grades will be missing players for finals and the club has had these sort of problems in the past

plenty of players not going to play at camrea next year and will be lucky to field a under 15s team for sunday

underrated;329763 said:
i have seen nathan and altis both bowl and i must say altis a better bowler not by far though. so i hope i ended that arguement

have seen them both bowl and they are both very good in there own way, but how bout a little credit to the 14 year old nathan hrovat from rivergum who took 10 wickets in 30 overs in at an avg of ten. not to bad i reckon, but hes not on here telling every1 how good he is so knowbody knows about him. does any1 know what the minimum overs are to win the comp avgs?

i have seen nathan and altis both bowl and i must say altis a better bowler not by far though. so i hope i ended that arguement

99 not out!;329810 said:
have seen them both bowl and they are both very good in there own way, but how bout a little credit to the 14 year old nathan hrovat from rivergum who took 10 wickets in 30 overs in at an avg of ten. not to bad i reckon, but hes not on here telling every1 how good he is so knowbody knows about him. does any1 know what the minimum overs are to win the comp avgs?

40 I think. Hrovats a gun, for his age, he hits a good line and length, nice yorker etc. Will be one of the best in 17s when hes top age.

99 not out!;329810 said:

hrovat is a dead set gun. and if u see him play footy it is like watching magic he does everything. he will play afl. those stats are impressive for someone his age. maybe he should play 15's to stop them getting embarrased every week.

docka;329765 said:
haha yeah they will probly struggle thanks to their coach he is really disliked at the club :cool:

he wasnt coach, les robinson was coach but grant got the sack from the coach and was stabbing les in the back

tonned up;329768 said:
he wasnt coach, les robinson was coach but grant got the sack from the coach and was stabbing les in the back

haha ok i was told different lol he seemed like he was thinking he was top am i right or not

what do u think od adam docka in under 17s divison one he is not a bad bowled and can also bat he is like his cousin ryan :rolleyes:

docka;329772 said:
haha ok i was told different lol he seemed like he was thinking he was top am i right or not

thinks he can do what he can coz he was a great cricketer in his time dnt get me wrong,but as they say he is as only as good as his last innings and that was a duck,didnt take a wicket and dropped the catch that won keon park the grand final ahahhaha

underrated;329822 said:
hrovat is a dead set gun. and if u see him play footy it is like watching magic he does everything. he will play afl. those stats are impressive for someone his age. maybe he should play 15's to stop them getting embarrased every week.

if rivergum wanted to the could have daniel young, doug morris, nathan hrovat and rebekah morris all playing under 15s. do u think they would be embarressed then? along with borg, inzillo and kamalie who is still under 13s i think they would walk the flag in so lets think about things before we talk sh!t on the forum

unluckycricketer;329375 said:
actually we do have an all rounder like braydon smith, aaron brennan but mayb not a batsman like sahand. i know there great players dont get me wrong but when i played them this year they wernt to flash and also i do rekon my div 3 side would beat there 2 player side:eek:

hey mate we would reck ur team with sahand in form with the bat chas with the ball and braydon with the ball and we made 181 on the big ground at donath agaist preston baseballers

99 not out!;330020 said:
if rivergum wanted to the could have daniel young, doug morris, nathan hrovat and rebekah morris all playing under 15s. do u think they would be embarressed then? along with borg, inzillo and kamalie who is still under 13s i think they would walk the flag in so lets think about things before we talk sh!t on the forum

he meant gettin the oposition embarrassed u goose

Replying to Docka's 2 posts on aaron culpin & the russo boys.....

like okay they both do have some talent.. joe is a decent spinner & sam bowls gud lil swingers.... but they really dnt play 4 the team... speaking 2 past team mates & also current 1s they wuld be happy if the russo's disapear of the scene

binga;329773 said:
what do u think od adam docka in under 17s divison one he is not a bad bowled and can also bat he is like his cousin ryan :rolleyes:

yer he is a good batter i he might be the same as his cousin

1 wise man;330064 said:
Replying to Docka's 2 posts on aaron culpin & the russo boys.....

like okay they both do have some talent.. joe is a decent spinner & sam bowls gud lil swingers.... but they really dnt play 4 the team... speaking 2 past team mates & also current 1s they wuld be happy if the russo's disapear of the scene

agreed rumour has it that the both of them are going to play at northcote next season so the club should benefit the clubs social well being

just a quick note to talk about the under 17s bowling average for 08. Ryan Hurst has bowled very efficently this season bowling very agressively this season bowling stump to stump. He has an average of 5.00 and this shows in his wonderful bowling hes truely a star of the future.

Benstar_92;330076 said:
just a quick note to talk about the under 17s bowling average for 08. Ryan Hurst has bowled very efficently this season bowling very agressively this season bowling stump to stump. He has an average of 5.00 and this shows in his wonderful bowling hes truely a star of the future.

you are joking right?
how has he bowled aggressively all year when he has only bowled 2 overs in 8 matches?
he got 1 for 5... in 2 overs and he is now a star of the future? get real.

199 not out;329794 said:
tell joey to bat u

Hoppus;330117 said:
you are joking right?
how has he bowled aggressively all year when he has only bowled 2 overs in 8 matches?
he got 1 for 5... in 2 overs and he is now a star of the future? get real.

Well he was so good that the comp only let him bowl 2 overs.....fair sure he would get u out anyday of the week

docka;329796 said:

;)

Benstar_92;330123 said:
Well he was so good that the comp only let him bowl 2 overs.....fair sure he would get u out anyday of the week

omg. here we go. another s*** talker.
it doesnt matter how good someone is. they can bowl the same amount as overs as everybody else.. you might want to leave it at. you dont want to make your self seem like an even bigger fool.

199 not out;329800 said:
;)

yeah he batted all the slow batters first and he opened with himself but he doesnt bowl anyone bar the main bowlers eg leigh sammy himself and dyl also stoney as his main attack bowlers he also picked nathan dorman to bowl before me or even cam brown which is poor form :mad:

Hoppus;330128 said:
it doesnt matter how good someone is. they can bowl the same amount as overs as everybody else.. you might want to leave it at. you dont want to make your self seem like an even bigger fool.

Your the one seeming like a fool, not realising he was taking the Mick. It was pretty obvious that he was only having a joke, chill.

underrated;329763 said:

Hoppus;330128 said:

Haha. true....here u are sayin i am a fool wen at the end ur the one looking like one....haha...

99 not out!;329810 said:

40 I think. Hrovats a gun, for his age, he hits a good line and length, nice yorker etc. Will be one of the best in 17s when hes top age.

99 not out!;330020 said:

chill man. i was just saying something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back