NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

99 not out!;329810 said:
have seen them both bowl and they are both very good in there own way, but how bout a little credit to the 14 year old nathan hrovat from rivergum who took 10 wickets in 30 overs in at an avg of ten. not to bad i reckon, but hes not on here telling every1 how good he is so knowbody knows about him. does any1 know what the minimum overs are to win the comp avgs?

hrovat is a dead set gun. and if u see him play footy it is like watching magic he does everything. he will play afl. those stats are impressive for someone his age. maybe he should play 15's to stop them getting embarrased every week.

My team for div one would be:

Barker
Hristovski
Maratos
Turner
Morris
Yates
Newell
Altis
sansonetti
Slaviero
Jumeu

12th man: Hurst

Benstar_92;330191 said:

Barker
Hristovski
Maratos
Turner
Morris
Yate
Newell
Altis
Tak
Slaviero
Jumeu

daniel young does not get enough credit on this forum once again because he doesnt talk himself up. he has taken the 4th most wickets and made ethe 4th most runs, pretty impressive for a top age player but daniel is still an U/15.

underrated;329822 said:
hrovat is a dead set gun. and if u see him play footy it is like watching magic he does everything. he will play afl. those stats are impressive for someone his age. maybe he should play 15's to stop them getting embarrased every week.

if rivergum wanted to the could have daniel young, doug morris, nathan hrovat and rebekah morris all playing under 15s. do u think they would be embarressed then? along with borg, inzillo and kamalie who is still under 13s i think they would walk the flag in so lets think about things before we talk sh!t on the forum

99 not out!;330200 said:
daniel young does not get enough credit on this forum once again because he doesnt talk himself up. he has taken the 4th most wickets and made ethe 4th most runs, pretty impressive for a top age player but daniel is still an U/15.

Agreed, should replace probably Yates, Newell or Morris In that lineup, would be a good side with him at 7 or 8 and being a 4th bowler.

99 not out!;330020 said:
if rivergum wanted to the could have daniel young, doug morris, nathan hrovat and rebekah morris all playing under 15s. do u think they would be embarressed then? along with borg, inzillo and kamalie who is still under 13s i think they would walk the flag in so lets think about things before we talk sh!t on the forum

he meant gettin the oposition embarrassed u goose

breeno;330205 said:
Agreed, should replace probably Yates, Newell or Morris In that lineup, would be a good side with him at 7 or 8 and being a 4th bowler.

ohk takin that into mind i will change the team to this

Barker
Hristovski
Maratos
Turner
Morris
Newell
Altis
Young
sansonetti
Slaviero
Jumeu

Replying to Docka's 2 posts on aaron culpin & the russo boys.....

like okay they both do have some talent.. joe is a decent spinner & sam bowls gud lil swingers.... but they really dnt play 4 the team... speaking 2 past team mates & also current 1s they wuld be happy if the russo's disapear of the scene

Benstar_92;330207 said:
ohk takin that into mind i will change the team to this

Barker
Hristovski
Maratos
Turner
Morris
Newell
Altis
Young
sansonetti
Slaviero
Jumeu

Hursty should at least be opening the bowling and the batting:p

1 wise man;330064 said:
Replying to Docka's 2 posts on aaron culpin & the russo boys.....

like okay they both do have some talent.. joe is a decent spinner & sam bowls gud lil swingers.... but they really dnt play 4 the team... speaking 2 past team mates & also current 1s they wuld be happy if the russo's disapear of the scene

agreed rumour has it that the both of them are going to play at northcote next season so the club should benefit the clubs social well being

just a quick note to talk about the under 17s bowling average for 08. Ryan Hurst has bowled very efficently this season bowling very agressively this season bowling stump to stump. He has an average of 5.00 and this shows in his wonderful bowling hes truely a star of the future.

boys im pretty sure altsis can bowl abit
and if uses wonna go on averages go on that nathan kids averages compared to coreys in A grade haha
by the looks of things nathan got absolutely smashed in the 1s
so yeah he must be a freak bowler

Benstar_92;330076 said:
just a quick note to talk about the under 17s bowling average for 08. Ryan Hurst has bowled very efficently this season bowling very agressively this season bowling stump to stump. He has an average of 5.00 and this shows in his wonderful bowling hes truely a star of the future.

you are joking right?
how has he bowled aggressively all year when he has only bowled 2 overs in 8 matches?
he got 1 for 5... in 2 overs and he is now a star of the future? get real.

Hoppus;330117 said:
you are joking right?
how has he bowled aggressively all year when he has only bowled 2 overs in 8 matches?
he got 1 for 5... in 2 overs and he is now a star of the future? get real.

Well he was so good that the comp only let him bowl 2 overs.....fair sure he would get u out anyday of the week

breeno;330144 said:
Your the one seeming like a fool, not realising he was taking the Mick. It was pretty obvious that he was only having a joke, chill.

hows it obvious.??
i asked if he was joking. he didnt say anything.
so what else would i think?

Benstar_92;330123 said:
Well he was so good that the comp only let him bowl 2 overs.....fair sure he would get u out anyday of the week

omg. here we go. another s*** talker.
it doesnt matter how good someone is. they can bowl the same amount as overs as everybody else.. you might want to leave it at. you dont want to make your self seem like an even bigger fool.

Hoppus;330223 said:
hows it obvious.??
i asked if he was joking. he didnt say anything.
so what else would i think?

It seemed obvious to most of us. If it wasn't, still no reason to attack someone.

Hoppus;330128 said:
it doesnt matter how good someone is. they can bowl the same amount as overs as everybody else.. you might want to leave it at. you dont want to make your self seem like an even bigger fool.

Your the one seeming like a fool, not realising he was taking the Mick. It was pretty obvious that he was only having a joke, chill.

my 12 players for under 15 divison one is

1.c.Bromley
2. b.Smith
3.s.Ghasimzadeh
4.l.Borg
5. a.Boughton
6.A Cauchi
7.A Daher
8.A Chiodo
9.L Holmes
10.D Castrucci
11.C Volitakis

12.J Nitsopoulos

Hoppus;330128 said:

Haha. true....here u are sayin i am a fool wen at the end ur the one looking like one....haha...

breeno;330228 said:
It seemed obvious to most of us. If it wasn't, still no reason to attack someone.

most of us???.. i saw only two people say anything about it.. him and yourself.. must be team mates or something.

99 not out!;330020 said:

chill man. i was just saying something.

jt43;330219 said:
boys im pretty sure altsis can bowl abit
and if uses wonna go on averages go on that nathan kids averages compared to coreys in A grade haha
by the looks of things nathan got absolutely smashed in the 1s
so yeah he must be a freak bowler

ur u an idiot? serious? cause if u r ill understand. corey is 16? 17? and been playing senior cricket for what 3 years minimum? nathan is 14 and never played senior cricket so its hard to compare each others A grade avgs. or can we compare coreys under17s div1 bowling avg when he was 14. or was he not good enough to play out of his age group at nathans age? im guessing not. so what we can campare is the only time they have ever played in the same comp at the same time. and nathan has a much better avg, strike rate and econ. so i cant see how u can, on stats, say that corey is as good as nathan.

99 not out!;330255 said:
ur u an idiot? serious? cause if u r ill understand. corey is 16? 17? and been playing senior cricket for what 3 years minimum? nathan is 14 and never played senior cricket so its hard to compare each others A grade avgs. or can we compare coreys under17s div1 bowling avg when he was 14. or was he not good enough to play out of his age group at nathans age? im guessing not. so what we can campare is the only time they have ever played in the same comp at the same time. and nathan has a much better avg, strike rate and econ. so i cant see how u can, on stats, say that corey is as good as nathan.

im talking about the nathn kid from holy trinity

Barker
Hristovski
Maratos
Turner
Morris
Yates
Newell
Altis
sansonetti
Slaviero
Jumeu

199 not out;330236 said:
my 12 players for under 15 divison one is

1.c.Bromley
2. b.Smith
3.s.Ghasimzadeh
4.l.Borg
5. a.Boughton
6.A Cauchi
7.A Daher
8.A Chiodo
9.L Holmes
10.D Castrucci
11.C Volitakis

12.J Nitsopoulos

i would swap nitzy with cauchi.
Holmes with Skok
and borg with fox.
u obviously have something aganist bundoora park for u not to pick someoe.
other than that good team.

Benstar_92;330191 said:

Barker
Hristovski
Maratos
Turner
Morris
Yate
Newell
Altis
Tak
Slaviero
Jumeu

99 not out!;330200 said:

Onthespot;330367 said:
The best under 17s div 1 side
Turner
Altis
Young
Maratos
Barker
Beaumont
Jumeau
Sansonetti
Slaviero