NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

underrated;330719 said:
that has got nothing to do with their attitude. if u think about it the onl decent player in bundoora park are

sutton ryan
fox
sansonetti
perrera

with a few players that chip in.

newell makes exuses everytime something doesnt go his way and bowls himself two much even though he cant bowl.
and yates is a slogger and like to talk himself up aswell.

ok bowls himself too much? i do believe he was the best of the bundoora bowlers today. turner could get him away much and when he did most of them were chances

nmca_lover;330725 said:
my grandma could of got wickets on that pitch this morning. bit of a disgrace from dave hallyburton that they actually played on the state of the pitch and ground. dave shit himself under the pressure of a final

Mate i am pretty sure that if we batted first you guys wouldn't have been complaining.....you guys all threw your wickets away....don't bag the umpire cos u guys had a few calls that went ur way nd ur coach is a ***ing sook

underrated;330719 said:
that has got nothing to do with their attitude. if u think about it the onl decent player in bundoora park are

sutton ryan
fox
sansonetti
perrera

with a few players that chip in.

newell makes exuses everytime something doesnt go his way and bowls himself two much even though he cant bowl.
and yates is a slogger and like to talk himself up aswell.

Pretty sure Yates and Newell are handy cricketers capable of doing a little more than chipping in.

Onthespot;330774 said:
What is the under 17s side of the year Div 1?
Top 5 batters?
Top 5 bowlers?
5 Most over rated player?
5 Most under rated player?

overrated player halabi. very dissapointing this year.
underrated player. Hrovat for hs age he doesnt get enough credit for how good he is.

dont play 17's so i cant give u much infomation. would give infomation if i knew most players but unfortunatley i dont.

nmca_lover;330725 said:
my grandma could of got wickets on that pitch this morning. bit of a disgrace from dave hallyburton that they actually played on the state of the pitch and ground. dave shit himself under the pressure of a final

hey
the umpire had nothing to do with ur loss. u guys lost the match. FAIR AND SQUARE
stop making exuses.
y would u call urself NMCA lover when u BAG NMCA umpires.

underrated;330818 said:
underrated player. Hrovat for hs age he doesnt get enough credit for how good he is.

dont play 17's so i cant give u much infomation. would give infomation if i knew most players but unfortunatley i dont.

over-rated
halabi
whelan
morris

underated
wilcox
hrovat
pham

best bats
turner
jesse
barker

best bowlers
sansa
altis
jumeanu

underrated;330731 said:
hey
the umpire had nothing to do with ur loss. u guys lost the match. FAIR AND SQUARE
stop making exuses.
y would u call urself NMCA lover when u BAG NMCA umpires.

okk mate giving people not out when they hit it at a crucial time in the match not letting the batting team broom the pitch when there was shit loads of crap on the pitch bit of embarassment if his the number 1 junior umpire since he did get a 17 divi 1 final

Onthespot;330774 said:
Top 5 batters?
Top 5 bowlers?

Batters-
Turner
Maratos
Fox
McWhinney
Hristovski

Bowlers-
Jumeau
Altis
Beaumont
Slavierio

Overated-
Watkins
Taylor
Yates
Newell

Underated-
McWhinney
Evans

nmca_lover;330720 said:
do u know him?
newell doesnt talk himself up. and if u reckon his got nothing better to do with himself ur kidding himself.
he doesnt care bout cricket no more he plays to have fun with mates so dont go talking bout kids that u dont know about

Yeah RITE. thats all he does. remember when he called himself CRICKET SUPERSTAR earlier in this thread all he did was talk up bundoora's chance of winning and talking up himself.

nmca_lover;330725 said:

Its not turf mate both sides played on it. were we supposed 2 put covers on the pitch?

Benstar_92;330815 said:
Mate i am pretty sure that if we batted first you guys wouldn't have been complaining.....you guys all threw your wickets away....don't bag the umpire cos u guys had a few calls that went ur way nd ur coach is a ***ing sook

um im sorry 2 say m8 but from wat i herd da game was calld in a fair manner n decisions wer da same for both sides (except for dat pitch fing) n i dont fink any1 on dat team calls him a coach so watch wat u say

nmca_lover;330733 said:
okk mate giving people not out when they hit it at a crucial time in the match not letting the batting team broom the pitch when there was shit loads of crap on the pitch bit of embarassment if his the number 1 junior umpire since he did get a 17 divi 1 final

at a crucial time. they were chasing 120. they had the match wrapped up when they took the 10th wicket of bundoora park.

maddog;331029 said:
um im sorry 2 say m8 but from wat i herd da game was calld in a fair manner n decisions wer da same for both sides (except for dat pitch fing) n i dont fink any1 on dat team calls him a coach so watch wat u say

exactly from wat u heard...the game was called fairly but all the bundoora players had a sook about the ground....if we were batting first it would hav been alright to play on...

cut the crap everyone holy trinity won we dropped catches call us chokers what ever u like.
keep the personal insults coming at me doesnt bother me not like im going to take them to heart say what ya like.
we played the game fair and hard as we pride ourselfs on and we lost move on.
just like to say to all those fellows who i have played in the past who have recently played there last games off junior cricket congrats and good luck in ur seniors careers and hope one day cross paths and have more battles on the field.

Wilbraham;330671 said:
This is definitely a 2008/2009 Under 17s Division 1 team of the year!

1. Greg Maratos (Holy Trinity)
2. Mitchell Mcwhinney (Holy Trinity)
3. Julian Turner (Holy Trinity)
4. David Newell (Holy Trinity)
5. Mathew Gloster (Holy Trinity)
6. Eamonn Scott (Holy Trinity)
7. Cheyne Evans (Holy Trinity)
8. Tim Edgal (Holy Trinity)
9. Cameron Taylor (Holy Trinity)
10. Nathan Jumeau (Holy Trinity)
11. Ben Slavierio (Holy Trinity)
12. Zac Watkins (Holy Trinity)

absolute tosser

well said ryan
dont worry what people say bout u. your a great bloke top captain most modest kid i have met and always could have a laugh with u on and off the field.
where you pllaying next year mate? still at coburg?

Wilbraham;330913 said:
Batters-
Turner
Maratos
Fox
McWhinney
Hristovski

Bowlers-
Jumeau
Altis
Beaumont
Slavierio

Overated-
Watkins
Taylor
Yates
Newell

Underated-
McWhinney
Evans

jumeau not much and slaverio isnt much either i was lucky enough to see zakkour and dibattista belt them everywhere on saturday, so i wouldnt talk to early mate, yes yous might have the better side on paper but its a grand-final and the pressure can do anything to anyone.And the suspensions of Mikey Dibattista and Jai Robinson may be dropped so they might slot into a spot into the grand-final,they will bring great cricket to the side

honestly not sure man
want to concerntrate on school so i wont be able to train and everything.
might play a few seasons with my dad then go off and try my hand at district

breeno;330718 said:
Just a wild guess, but are you from socials? If so, Im pretty sure I know which one you are.

Just a wild guess, ur from rivergum? If so, i'm pretty sure i know who u are which is why ur not in my team champ ;)

friezy69;330747 said:
honestly not sure man
want to concerntrate on school so i wont be able to train and everything.
might play a few seasons with my dad then go off and try my hand at district

if i were u i would play at coburg because if u play club level for a for a couple of years and then go straight to district it will very difficult for u to adjust to the high level of cricket being played.

stay at coburg. but if u play
fouths or 3rds at coburg leave straight away and go to a district club cause ur wasting ur time.
just my opinion though.

tonned up;331147 said:
jumeau not much and slaverio isnt much either i was lucky enough to see zakkour and dibattista belt them everywhere on saturday, so i wouldnt talk to early mate, yes yous might have the better side on paper but its a grand-final and the pressure can do anything to anyone.And the suspensions of Mikey Dibattista and Jai Robinson may be dropped so they might slot into a spot into the grand-final,they will bring great cricket to the side

Nathan didn't get slapped at all.....and i bowled 6 overs for 16 with a ball that was ***ed up nd doing nothin.....see wat happens with the brand new two piece

underrated;330759 said:
if i were u i would play at coburg because if u play club level for a for a couple of years and then go straight to district it will very difficult for u to adjust to the high level of cricket being played.

stay at coburg. but if u play
fouths or 3rds at coburg leave straight away and go to a district club cause ur wasting ur time.

subbies standard is better than what people think.
there are alot of class players playing in subbies.
i love coburg great club

Franga42;331148 said:
Just a wild guess, ur from rivergum? If so, i'm pretty sure i know who u are which is why ur not in my team champ ;)

I've made it quite clear that I'm from Rivergum, and the majority of people here know who I am. Are you saying no one from Rivergum is good enough?

I think they proved a few wrong on sunday. Something in which your team didn't do.

U guys were pretty unlucky coming up against holy trinity in u had have cameron i think u would have been a great chance.

Benstar_92;331150 said:
Nathan didn't get slapped at all.....and i bowled 6 overs for 16 with a ball that was ***ed up nd doing nothin.....see wat happens with the brand new two piece

good bowlers can bowl well with a 4 piece ball out of shape.

Top 5 batters?
Top 5 bowlers?

breeno;331181 said:
I've made it quite clear that I'm from Rivergum, and the majority of people here know who I am. Are you saying no one from Rivergum is good enough?

I think they proved a few wrong on sunday. Something in which your team didn't do.

rivergum made baseballers play 1 hell of a game i heard and their are some good players in the rivergum juniors

Onthespot;330770 said:
U guys were pretty unlucky coming up against holy trinity in u had have cameron i think u would have been a great chance.

my opinion was that it would of been justice a camrea vs bundy semi as i believe there are the 2 and 3 best teams in the comp and would of been a great semi. to camerons credit they played a good game today and well done to vozzi and mitch smith playing a great role at the end of camreas innings great to see you bloke get over the line

Springo;331194 said:
rivergum made baseballers play 1 hell of a game i heard and their are some good players in the rivergum juniors

Was very very close, Baseballers played well, but Rivergum were looking the goods at one stage.

nmca_lover;330725 said:

friezy69;330924 said:
kidding me mcwhinney is up there.
had no idea today

mate he had the flu yesterday, and was out of form last match and then smacked Bundoora all over the park with 46. Know doubt he is better then you anyway!

Onthespot;330774 said:
Top 5 batters?
Top 5 bowlers?

breeno;331204 said:
Was very very close, Baseballers played well, but Rivergum were looking the goods at one stage.

Not with you in there team breheny, what have you done all year to contribute?? u couldnt hack it in 17's div 1 so u thought ohh ill go down 2 div 2 and rip up, and ur still one of the worst players in div 2 brother, keep on the practice mate and ull get there one day ;) you'll almost be as good as a west lalor player (YN)

underrated;330818 said:

over-rated
halabi
whelan
morris

underated
wilcox
hrovat
pham

best bats
turner
jesse
barker

best bowlers
sansa
altis
jumeanu

ok mate.
i know no one rates me on this forum thats ok not like im going to go cry cause no one thinks im good.
if i wanted to be a smartass i could just get my stats to back me up but that would just be an endless cause

Onthespot;330774 said:
Top 5 batters?
Top 5 bowlers?

Batters-
Turner
Maratos
Fox
McWhinney
Hristovski

Bowlers-
Jumeau
Altis
Beaumont
Slavierio

Overated-
Watkins
Taylor
Yates
Newell

Underated-
McWhinney
Evans

tonned up;331147 said:

u r a dead set spud! who are you anyway do u play for camrea or western wizards? Im sure Jumeau or Slaverio would clean bowl you because you would be jumping away! and how does a player get droped to the Juniors? :confused:

Franga42;331215 said:
Not with you in there team breheny, what have you done all year to contribute?? u couldnt hack it in 17's div 1 so u thought ohh ill go down 2 div 2 and rip up, and ur still one of the worst players in div 2 brother, keep on the practice mate and ull get there one day ;) you'll almost be as good as a west lalor player (YN)

Well actually I wanted to go down to Div 2 so I could work on bowling with a new ball buddy.

Didnt do much in 17s, but if you look up my yearly stats, you will see Im probably not in the echelon of "Worst" in Div 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back