NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

Benstar_92;330815 said:
Mate i am pretty sure that if we batted first you guys wouldn't have been complaining.....you guys all threw your wickets away....don't bag the umpire cos u guys had a few calls that went ur way nd ur coach is a ***ing sook

um im sorry 2 say m8 but from wat i herd da game was calld in a fair manner n decisions wer da same for both sides (except for dat pitch fing) n i dont fink any1 on dat team calls him a coach so watch wat u say

breeno;331222 said:
Well actually I wanted to go down to Div 2 so I could work on bowling with a new ball buddy.

Didnt do much in 17s, but if you look up my yearly stats, you will see Im probably not in the echelon of "Worst" in Div 2.

Serious ur a dead set spud. U got dropped. end of story. no i wanted to practice crap otherwise u woulda went down to the nets and bowled to some shit bloke from ur team (everyone) and got wickets to put ur morale on a high, the only way rivergum got into finals is cause uz had 2 byes when the rest had one, you's have to bribe ur way through jika to play finals, and dont think that uz were the only ones close to beating ballers. look at our 20/20 against them and see what close is. And you've done so much with a new ball ey in 4 matches u only took 2 wickets with the new nut and u took ur only 2 against lalor, dont u wish we had a third division so u could practice even more?

maddog;331029 said:
um im sorry 2 say m8 but from wat i herd da game was calld in a fair manner n decisions wer da same for both sides (except for dat pitch fing) n i dont fink any1 on dat team calls him a coach so watch wat u say

exactly from wat u heard...the game was called fairly but all the bundoora players had a sook about the ground....if we were batting first it would hav been alright to play on...

Franga42;331215 said:
Not with you in there team breheny, what have you done all year to contribute?? u couldnt hack it in 17's div 1 so u thought ohh ill go down 2 div 2 and rip up, and ur still one of the worst players in div 2 brother, keep on the practice mate and ull get there one day ;) you'll almost be as good as a west lalor player (YN)

trust me brehney plays for a better team then u

Wilbraham;330671 said:
This is definitely a 2008/2009 Under 17s Division 1 team of the year!

1. Greg Maratos (Holy Trinity)
2. Mitchell Mcwhinney (Holy Trinity)
3. Julian Turner (Holy Trinity)
4. David Newell (Holy Trinity)
5. Mathew Gloster (Holy Trinity)
6. Eamonn Scott (Holy Trinity)
7. Cheyne Evans (Holy Trinity)
8. Tim Edgal (Holy Trinity)
9. Cameron Taylor (Holy Trinity)
10. Nathan Jumeau (Holy Trinity)
11. Ben Slavierio (Holy Trinity)
12. Zac Watkins (Holy Trinity)

absolute tosser

friezy69;331218 said:
ok mate.
i know no one rates me on this forum thats ok not like im going to go cry cause no one thinks im good.
if i wanted to be a smartass i could just get my stats to back me up but that would just be an endless cause

alright bring your stats up! include the ducks you made against trinners as well!

Wilbraham;330913 said:
Batters-
Turner
Maratos
Fox
McWhinney
Hristovski

Bowlers-
Jumeau
Altis
Beaumont
Slavierio

Overated-
Watkins
Taylor
Yates
Newell

Underated-
McWhinney
Evans

jumeau not much and slaverio isnt much either i was lucky enough to see zakkour and dibattista belt them everywhere on saturday, so i wouldnt talk to early mate, yes yous might have the better side on paper but its a grand-final and the pressure can do anything to anyone.And the suspensions of Mikey Dibattista and Jai Robinson may be dropped so they might slot into a spot into the grand-final,they will bring great cricket to the side

Boys I seriously think we should get onto the cricket, and not arguing about who is a greater player than who. Its an endless debate.

Don't let it get like the HDCA and DVCA threads.

breeno;330718 said:
Just a wild guess, but are you from socials? If so, Im pretty sure I know which one you are.

Just a wild guess, ur from rivergum? If so, i'm pretty sure i know who u are which is why ur not in my team champ ;)

tonned up;331147 said:
jumeau not much and slaverio isnt much either i was lucky enough to see zakkour and dibattista belt them everywhere on saturday, so i wouldnt talk to early mate, yes yous might have the better side on paper but its a grand-final and the pressure can do anything to anyone.And the suspensions of Mikey Dibattista and Jai Robinson may be dropped so they might slot into a spot into the grand-final,they will bring great cricket to the side

Nathan didn't get slapped at all.....and i bowled 6 overs for 16 with a ball that was ***ed up nd doing nothin.....see wat happens with the brand new two piece

Wilbraham;331230 said:
alright bring your stats up! include the ducks you made against trinners as well!

ye i would admit that i have never made runs againest holy trinity everyone has a team they just cant make runs againest and holy trinity is my team

Franga42;331148 said:
Just a wild guess, ur from rivergum? If so, i'm pretty sure i know who u are which is why ur not in my team champ ;)

I've made it quite clear that I'm from Rivergum, and the majority of people here know who I am. Are you saying no one from Rivergum is good enough?

I think they proved a few wrong on sunday. Something in which your team didn't do.

Franga42;331228 said:
Serious ur a dead set spud. U got dropped. end of story. no i wanted to practice crap otherwise u woulda went down to the nets and bowled to some shit bloke from ur team (everyone) and got wickets to put ur morale on a high, the only way rivergum got into finals is cause uz had 2 byes when the rest had one, you's have to bribe ur way through jika to play finals, and dont think that uz were the only ones close to beating ballers. look at our 20/20 against them and see what close is. And you've done so much with a new ball ey in 4 matches u only took 2 wickets with the new nut and u took ur only 2 against lalor, dont u wish we had a third division so u could practice even more?

wow u cant talk at least rivergum made finals so it show that ur team is just plain crap
ur a socials player arnt u

Benstar_92;331150 said:
Nathan didn't get slapped at all.....and i bowled 6 overs for 16 with a ball that was ***ed up nd doing nothin.....see wat happens with the brand new two piece

good bowlers can bowl well with a 4 piece ball out of shape.

breeno;331181 said:
I've made it quite clear that I'm from Rivergum, and the majority of people here know who I am. Are you saying no one from Rivergum is good enough?

I think they proved a few wrong on sunday. Something in which your team didn't do.

rivergum made baseballers play 1 hell of a game i heard and their are some good players in the rivergum juniors

breeno;331231 said:
Boys I seriously think we should get onto the cricket, and not arguing about who is a greater player than who. Its an endless debate.

see i recked you, you got nothin 2 say now ey.

Springo;331194 said:
rivergum made baseballers play 1 hell of a game i heard and their are some good players in the rivergum juniors

Was very very close, Baseballers played well, but Rivergum were looking the goods at one stage.

Why are we talking about divsion 2? it is shit. Im sure any team in division 1 (but Druids) would beat/smash any team in division 2! The top four in Division 1 would definatley beat the top 4 in Division. Mainly i think this because Rivergums 2nds finished 4th thats how shit the league is!

friezy69;330924 said:
kidding me mcwhinney is up there.
had no idea today

mate he had the flu yesterday, and was out of form last match and then smacked Bundoora all over the park with 46. Know doubt he is better then you anyway!

Springo;331235 said:
wow u cant talk at least rivergum made finals so it show that ur team is just plain crap

hey goose they had 2 byes. everyone else had one. and plus we beat riverscum. get ur facts straight yea

breeno;331204 said:
Was very very close, Baseballers played well, but Rivergum were looking the goods at one stage.

Not with you in there team breheny, what have you done all year to contribute?? u couldnt hack it in 17's div 1 so u thought ohh ill go down 2 div 2 and rip up, and ur still one of the worst players in div 2 brother, keep on the practice mate and ull get there one day ;) you'll almost be as good as a west lalor player (YN)

Franga42;331237 said:
see i recked you, you got nothin 2 say now ey.

Well done, have a shiny pebble.

As Breeno has said, lets try to avoid the 'who's better than who' debate, it just goes round in circles and no-one ever comes out of it looking good.

ok mate.
i know no one rates me on this forum thats ok not like im going to go cry cause no one thinks im good.
if i wanted to be a smartass i could just get my stats to back me up but that would just be an endless cause

Franga42;331240 said:
hey goose they had 2 byes. everyone else had one. and plus we beat riverscum. get ur facts straight yea

lets see we beat rivergum as well but i believe they earned their spot in the finals and all the clubs who didnt like socials didnt deserve it

tonned up;331147 said:

u r a dead set spud! who are you anyway do u play for camrea or western wizards? Im sure Jumeau or Slaverio would clean bowl you because you would be jumping away! and how does a player get droped to the Juniors? :confused:

Franga42;331228 said:

Could someone please confirm I didn't get dropped.

Did you forget to mention I have 27 or 28 wickets this year, got Sinnot early in the semi final, Against Cobras I got smashed but that happens, West Lalor was a good week. And have an overall average of something like 17.

As most people will agree here, it is a lot easier to take it to a good team in a 20/20 or even a one dayer, than it is in a two dayer.

Considering it's only my second year in cricket, I think I've improved steadily.

As for GF predictions, Cobras will take it to Baseballers I think, both are batting sides, but I think Baseballers may just get over them.

Franga42;331215 said:

Well actually I wanted to go down to Div 2 so I could work on bowling with a new ball buddy.

Didnt do much in 17s, but if you look up my yearly stats, you will see Im probably not in the echelon of "Worst" in Div 2.

Wilbraham;331238 said:
Why are we talking about divsion 2? it is shit. Im sure any team in division 1 (but Druids) would beat/smash any team in division 2! The top four in Division 1 would definatley beat the top 4 in Division. Mainly i think this because Rivergums 2nds finished 4th thats how shit the league is!

Hey goose rivergum had 2 byes.
And i reckon my team would smash ur team any day of the week.

breeno;331222 said:

mas cambios;331242 said:
Well done, have a shiny pebble.

As Breeno has said, lets try to avoid the 'who's better than who' debate, it just goes round in circles and no-one ever comes out of it looking good.

I just proved whos better than who.

Franga42;331215 said:

trust me brehney plays for a better team then u

friezy69;331218 said:
ok mate.

Franga42;331245 said:
Hey goose rivergum had 2 byes.
And i reckon my team would smash ur team any day of the week.

come on mate u really think u could beat the holy trinity div 1 side who hasn't lost a game all year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back