NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

Wilbraham;331230 said:
alright bring your stats up! include the ducks you made against trinners as well!

ye i would admit that i have never made runs againest holy trinity everyone has a team they just cant make runs againest and holy trinity is my team

Franga42;331228 said:
Serious ur a dead set spud. U got dropped. end of story. no i wanted to practice crap otherwise u woulda went down to the nets and bowled to some shit bloke from ur team (everyone) and got wickets to put ur morale on a high, the only way rivergum got into finals is cause uz had 2 byes when the rest had one, you's have to bribe ur way through jika to play finals, and dont think that uz were the only ones close to beating ballers. look at our 20/20 against them and see what close is. And you've done so much with a new ball ey in 4 matches u only took 2 wickets with the new nut and u took ur only 2 against lalor, dont u wish we had a third division so u could practice even more?

wow u cant talk at least rivergum made finals so it show that ur team is just plain crap
ur a socials player arnt u

breeno;331231 said:
Boys I seriously think we should get onto the cricket, and not arguing about who is a greater player than who. Its an endless debate.

Don't let it get like the HDCA and DVCA threads.

see i recked you, you got nothin 2 say now ey.

Franga42;331264 said:
Who says we got no chance? were probably the best 20/20 side in div 2.

yer in div 2......ok we got bundoora park all out for like 70 odd in the first one nd we chased down 150 against old paradians in the second one....so basically u don't hav a chance

Why are we talking about divsion 2? it is shit. Im sure any team in division 1 (but Druids) would beat/smash any team in division 2! The top four in Division 1 would definatley beat the top 4 in Division. Mainly i think this because Rivergums 2nds finished 4th thats how shit the league is!

Springo;331235 said:
wow u cant talk at least rivergum made finals so it show that ur team is just plain crap

hey goose they had 2 byes. everyone else had one. and plus we beat riverscum. get ur facts straight yea

tonned up;331147 said:
jumeau not much and slaverio isnt much either i was lucky enough to see zakkour and dibattista belt them everywhere on saturday, so i wouldnt talk to early mate, yes yous might have the better side on paper but its a grand-final and the pressure can do anything to anyone.And the suspensions of Mikey Dibattista and Jai Robinson may be dropped so they might slot into a spot into the grand-final,they will bring great cricket to the side

Me not a good bowler r u kidding yourself. Some guy i've never meet is talking me up. Y would i care about a game that we have already won and dont need 2 win out right. i dont choke in finals ive only won 4 at my old club

Franga42;331237 said:
see i recked you, you got nothin 2 say now ey.

Well done, have a shiny pebble.

As Breeno has said, lets try to avoid the 'who's better than who' debate, it just goes round in circles and no-one ever comes out of it looking good.

thegreatest;331273 said:
Camrea Taipans VS Holy Trinty Grand Final Div 1 Thoughts:

the best 2 teams in the div 1 all year....will be a very good nd tight grand final....if we were to loose to anyone this season camrea would be the team that would....but i can see us just getting over the line to them....it will be all about the batting seeing as though it will be played at our ground

Franga42;331240 said:
hey goose they had 2 byes. everyone else had one. and plus we beat riverscum. get ur facts straight yea

lets see we beat rivergum as well but i believe they earned their spot in the finals and all the clubs who didnt like socials didnt deserve it

Franga42;331228 said:
Serious ur a dead set spud. U got dropped. end of story. no i wanted to practice crap otherwise u woulda went down to the nets and bowled to some shit bloke from ur team (everyone) and got wickets to put ur morale on a high, the only way rivergum got into finals is cause uz had 2 byes when the rest had one, you's have to bribe ur way through jika to play finals, and dont think that uz were the only ones close to beating ballers. look at our 20/20 against them and see what close is. And you've done so much with a new ball ey in 4 matches u only took 2 wickets with the new nut and u took ur only 2 against lalor, dont u wish we had a third division so u could practice even more?

Could someone please confirm I didn't get dropped.

Did you forget to mention I have 27 or 28 wickets this year, got Sinnot early in the semi final, Against Cobras I got smashed but that happens, West Lalor was a good week. And have an overall average of something like 17.

As most people will agree here, it is a lot easier to take it to a good team in a 20/20 or even a one dayer, than it is in a two dayer.

Considering it's only my second year in cricket, I think I've improved steadily.

As for GF predictions, Cobras will take it to Baseballers I think, both are batting sides, but I think Baseballers may just get over them.

Wilbraham;331238 said:
Why are we talking about divsion 2? it is shit. Im sure any team in division 1 (but Druids) would beat/smash any team in division 2! The top four in Division 1 would definatley beat the top 4 in Division. Mainly i think this because Rivergums 2nds finished 4th thats how shit the league is!

Hey goose rivergum had 2 byes.
And i reckon my team would smash ur team any day of the week.

Franga42;331245 said:

Franga your team finished 5th in 2nd division, ours 1st in first division so how are you going to beat us in a game espically a 20/20 when we have smashed everyone in them? We chased down 147 on a big ground against OPs with 5 overs to go!

mas cambios;331242 said:
Well done, have a shiny pebble.

As Breeno has said, lets try to avoid the 'who's better than who' debate, it just goes round in circles and no-one ever comes out of it looking good.

I just proved whos better than who.

friezy69;331186 said:
good bowlers can bowl well with a 4 piece ball out of shape.

i got smashed i game and i still have an average of 10.44 in the 2's. its better then your under 17s average and yoour bowling with a 2 piece

Holy Trinity Vs Camrea Taipans Grand Final Preview:
Holy Trinity has been the best side all year and they have played well on sunday. Jameau, Slaverio, Scott have been there best bowlers all year and have had a great year. Maratos, Gloster and Turner have been standouts with the bat. Turner is the guy i belive an a big performance by turner will decide what way they will play. Pressure is what camrea will have to do bc this year they havent been under presure.
Camrea beating camreon in a tight game was a good win. Zakkour and Di Battista, Vozindis all look to be in good form with the bat and pham and J Zakkour will be important with the bat. Corey Altis has a good year with the ball and will need to step up to lead camrea. Smith bowled well and Di Battista bowled tight. Altis was the key with smith with the ball. Camrea also may Have Robinson and M DI Battista in their sides if their suspentions are dropped. Adding Di Battista to the side is a big inclusion and could change the game.

The game looks to be one of the best grand finals as both sides are evenly matched. Who ever wins it wont be won easy

Franga42;331245 said:

come on mate u really think u could beat the holy trinity div 1 side who hasn't lost a game all year?

Franga42;331247 said:
I just proved whos better than who.

daniel francis u r dead set idiot. how can u call rivergum scum u play for the scummiest club in nmca. u finished 5th in the 2nd div. that means ur the 13th best U17s side im nmca. nothing to be proud of. jake was not dropped from rivergums 1s side he was sorely missed but he was only ever going to bowl 5-6th changed and u cant develop a young talent without giving him the best oportunity.

thegreatest;331304 said:
Holy Trinity Vs Camrea Taipans Grand Final Preview:
Holy Trinity has been the best side all year and they have played well on sunday. Jameau, Slaverio, Scott have been there best bowlers all year and have had a great year. Maratos, Gloster and Turner have been standouts with the bat. Turner is the guy i belive an a big performance by turner will decide what way they will play. Pressure is what camrea will have to do bc this year they havent been under presure.
Camrea beating camreon in a tight game was a good win. Zakkour and Di Battista, Vozindis all look to be in good form with the bat and pham and J Zakkour will be important with the bat. Corey Altis has a good year with the ball and will need to step up to lead camrea. Smith bowled well and Di Battista bowled tight. Altis was the key with smith with the ball. Camrea also may Have Robinson and M DI Battista in their sides if their suspentions are dropped. Adding Di Battista to the side is a big inclusion and could change the game.

The game looks to be one of the best grand finals as both sides are evenly matched. Who ever wins it wont be won easy

Mate you forgot that McWhinney has made 138 runs for the year and the fact that Scott and Evans haven't hardly batted all year. Holy Trinity have great depth and if they can post a big score they should be able to keep Camrea at base. But Trinners do need to bat well, and if Camrea bowl well yes they are a chance but need to do better then keeping Trinity to 7/252 on the weekend! One thing that Camrea have for them is that Holy Trinity are yet to see them bat, only particular players have seen others in senior games! It will be an ineresting game!

Franga42;331264 said:
Who says we got no chance? were probably the best 20/20 side in div 2.

yer in div 2......ok we got bundoora park all out for like 70 odd in the first one nd we chased down 150 against old paradians in the second one....so basically u don't hav a chance

Wilbraham;331330 said:
Mate you forgot that McWhinney has made 138 runs for the year and the fact that Scott and Evans haven't hardly batted all year. Holy Trinity have great depth and if they can post a big score they should be able to keep Camrea at base. But Trinners do need to bat well, and if Camrea bowl well yes they are a chance but need to do better then keeping Trinity to 7/252 on the weekend! One thing that Camrea have for them is that Holy Trinity are yet to see them bat, only particular players have seen others in senior games! It will be an ineresting game!

now tell me who are the batsmen you have seen and what were your thoughts on them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back