NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

Springo;331832 said:
ur just having a sook francis that socials didnt make the finals and plus wat stupid team picks their batting order for the last game out of a hat. SOCials are a complete pack of idiots

I didnt pick it mate, was'nt my idea. i did'nt really like the whole drawing out of a hat thing. especially when u get picked at 8. But it was to giv other kids a go but it sorta just turned to doggin me out of a bat but i didnt mind. and who are you to say were a pack of idiots? I'd like to c u face the three quicks of socials and see how you go.

Franga42;331789 said:
I'm not a star cricketer i kno that goose, i just don;t take cricket as serious as i would towards footy, crickets a gay game. its slow and s**t, i only play it coz i got nothin else to do and i hate it how you blokes talk urselfs up on this crap coz uz have got no lives. Brehenys got no life hes got like 1,800 posts how boring of a life would you have. The only reason rivergum made finals is because THEY HAD 2 BYES! GET IT IN UR HEAD! i've said that i dunno how many times now. You have no right to rate me as a person nor a cricketer at that, so keep ur opinions to urself or someone will have to do it for you.
then why do you have the right to rate breeno as a cricketer? and last time i checked your alowed to have an opinion on this forum. and if you dont like cricket why are angry that you didnt make finals?

Franga42;331919 said:
I didnt pick it mate, was'nt my idea. i did'nt really like the whole drawing out of a hat thing. especially when u get picked at 8. But it was to giv other kids a go but it sorta just turned to doggin me out of a bat but i didnt mind. and who are you to say were a pack of idiots? I'd like to c u face the three quicks of socials and see how you go.

for a team that finished 5 th in division two i think he will go alright aganist the "three quicks of the socials"

unluckycricketer;331976 said:
mate u have a huuuge ego and if u were so great how come u dident even try out for nmca 16s and lol if ur such a quick bowler y dont u at least play 2s at northern socials

Was going to be a regular players in our 2's, but chose to give his spot to a more commited young cricketer such as Jai Brennan who made an amazing 73 in the 2's and backing up the next day in under 15's with a 50 not out.

If he was more commited i think Daniel could have made a couple of appearances in our 1's, like Love and Simmons did. Great job by them to stand up and play in Jika shield at such a young age, and if there was another couple of rounds left i believe Brennan could have broken into it.

underrated;331926 said:
[/B]

for a team that finished 5 th in division two i think he will go alright aganist the "three quicks of the socials"

3 Quicks + The most accurate line and length bowler in the comp.

If u wanna kno the quicks
Twaits (Twaitzy)
Owens-Draper (J.O.D)
Francis(Myself)

Line + Length
Burfitt (burfyy)

DY13;331990 said:
then why do you have the right to rate breeno as a cricketer? and last time i checked your alowed to have an opinion on this forum. and if you dont like cricket why are angry that you didnt make finals?

Who said i was angry that we did'nt make it? I'm not rating him. im just showing him how bad he is. and should'nt compare to other people

Franga42;331930 said:
3 Quicks + The most accurate line and length bowler in the comp.

If u wanna kno the quicks
Twaits (Twaitzy)
Owens-Draper (J.O.D)
Francis(Myself)

Line + Length
Burfitt (burfyy)

would not call you quick
the word medium comes to mind:D

Franga42;332000 said:
Who said i was angry that we did'nt make it? I'm not rating him. im just showing him how bad he is. and should'nt compare to other people
well whats your definition of rating people cause im my books saying someone is bad is rating them and id take breeno in my team over you any day of the week.

DY13;332005 said:
well whats your definition of rating people cause im my books saying someone is bad is rating them and id take breeno in my team over you any day of the week.

Thats because we're both comical geniuses. Oh nooo.

Haha Just Kidding.

Franga42;331787 said:
20 of them 27 were in F Grade breheny so i would'nt be braggin about takin wickets in the lowest grade of a senior comp.
And its 27 i checked champ;)
Lets check avgs on 17's div 2 mate not overall.

Breheny- 2 wickets @ 33.0 off 18 overs

Francis- 10 wickets @ 22.5 off 43 overs

Do u want E Grade as well?
Coz if u take wickets in F Grade and im playin E Grade then you can't really be tryin 2 put me down if i play a higher grade than you.

Francis' E Grade - 7 wickets @ 30.0 off 49 overs

Breheny's E Grade - 2 wickets @ 28.5 off 10 overs

Wasn't bragging, just merely pointing out I couldn't be too much worse than you.

You can only bowl to who's put in front of you Daniel, And from my experience, both E and F are very similar grades, and they're both not of the best standard, as most people will agree.

Now, you're disgracing yourself and your club, so please just shut your mouth and talk about cricket. You obviously have a bone to pick with me, don't hide behind a computer and do it. This forum is not the place for these kinds of things.

DY13;332005 said:

Do you think i care mate? jesus ive got better things to do than be in someones imaginary team, grow a spine whats ur name and ill sho u how quick it is next year.

breeno;331947 said:
Wasn't bragging, just merely pointing out I couldn't be too much worse than you.

You can only bowl to who's put in front of you Daniel, And from my experience, both E and F are very similar grades, and they're both not of the best standard, as most people will agree.

Now, you're disgracing yourself and your club, so please just shut your mouth and talk about cricket. You obviously have a bone to pick with me, don't hide behind a computer and do it. This forum is not the place for these kinds of things.

Breheny, You are a goose. you can only bowl to whos put in front of you, what is that? thats for everyone idiot. everyone bowls to someone in front of them. Socials won F Grade last year and finished last this year so i think theres a diff m8, and if i'm hidin behing a computer i would'nt have close to 2,000 post on this website would i now breheny? you trilobyte. And whats sayin that we can't do a twenty20 this week to prove whos better?

Franga42;332011 said:
Do you think i care mate? jesus ive got better things to do than be in someones imaginary team, grow a spine whats ur name and ill sho u how quick it is next year.

Ill give you a hint, he was one of the best bats in 17s div 1 this year, and one of the better bowlers, despite being the age of an under 15.

Franga42;331950 said:
Breheny, You are a goose. you can only bowl to whos put in front of you, what is that? thats for everyone idiot. everyone bowls to someone in front of them. Socials won F Grade last year and finished last this year so i think theres a diff m8, and if i'm hidin behing a computer i would'nt have close to 2,000 post on this website would i now breheny? you trilobyte. And whats sayin that we can't do a twenty20 this week to prove whos better?

Well, you can only bowl to who's put in front of you.

And Rivergum with nearly the same side as the year before, Finished second last year and are in finals this year. Looks like Socials just had a bad season.

Well the 2000 posts mainly consist on giving my opinion on the cricket, not saying I am better than someone else, or coming onto the site to say stuff I normally wouldn't say.

Anything I say on this site, I would say in person, and I don't come on here trying to stir trouble.

Now show some respect to your fellow cricket players, and start posting responsibly.

Franga42;332011 said:
daniel young mate and im sure i have faced alot quicker than you.

breeno;331954 said:
Well, you can only bowl to who's put in front of you.

And Rivergum with nearly the same side as the year before, Finished second last year and are in finals this year. Looks like Socials just had a bad season.

Well the 2000 posts mainly consist on giving my opinion on the cricket, not saying I am better than someone else, or coming onto the site to say stuff I normally wouldn't say.

Anything I say on this site, I would say in person, and I don't come on here trying to stir trouble.

Now show some respect to your fellow cricket players, and start posting responsibly.

Im gunna say this for the last time and get it through please coz i dont wanna say it again. YOU HAD 2 BYES, WE HAD ONE!! and you say u would say whatever u say on this syt in front of anyone, whatta bout 11 socials players wanting to rip your teams head off? you included. And we did'nt have a bad season. we beat 2 of the 4 top teams. 1 thats deserved of being there. lost to ballers by 14, and drew with strathy. So i think that this was a good year for socials. Twenty20 next week breheny? Round up ur team and we'll organize something yea ;)

DY13;332015 said:

Another riverscummer. ill c u both next year. and breeno don't u feel embarrassed that u got dropped for a 15 year old?

Franga42;331963 said:
Im gunna say this for the last time and get it through please coz i dont wanna say it again. YOU HAD 2 BYES, WE HAD ONE!! and you say u would say whatever u say on this syt in front of anyone, whatta bout 11 socials players wanting to rip your teams head off? you included. And we did'nt have a bad season. we beat 2 of the 4 top teams. 1 thats deserved of being there. lost to ballers by 14, and drew with strathy. So i think that this was a good year for socials. Twenty20 next week breheny? Round up ur team and we'll organize something yea ;)

Quick look up, you might see the point of my post flying over your head. Never mind, it's gone.

I was talking about your E grade team. I know we got into finals because of the draw, never said we didn't. But we showed in the semi we were deserved of being there.

My team will most likely be unavailable, as we struggled to get a whole team on the park in a proper match.

Franga42;332021 said:
Another riverscummer. ill c u both next year. and breeno don't u feel embarrassed that u got dropped for a 15 year old?
i cant believe your calling our club scum have a look at your own

Franga42;332021 said:

I got dropped for a 15 year old?

Ahh, I see your logic, "I just realised I'm worse than Daniel Young, So Ill bring breeno back into this, because I believe Im better than him".:)

Franga42;331942 said:
110-120kms not quick for a first yr 17s player?

mate u have a huuuge ego and if u were so great how come u dident even try out for nmca 16s and lol if ur such a quick bowler y dont u at least play 2s at northern socials

breeno;331968 said:
Quick look up, you might see the point of my post flying over your head. Never mind, it's gone.

I was talking about your E grade team. I know we got into finals because of the draw, never said we didn't. But we showed in the semi we were deserved of being there.

My team will most likely be unavailable, as we struggled to get a whole team on the park in a proper match.

And we were'nt when we just lost to ballers by 14? we ran out of batsmen. yea whatever fair enough

DY13;332015 said:

Because goose, i already stated that i dont take cricket seriously, i could be a homo and actually try for these rep squads or whatever u wanna call them and try go places but like im focused on footy. And i play 3's coz i have a good tym wiv all the blokes in the thirds, i dont wanna take cricket serious nor will i.

breeno;331574 said:
End of topic. Daniel Francis if it is you.

Francis - 18 wickets @ 24.2

Breheny - 28 wickets @ 14.7

This years stats. I can't be too much worse than you. That will be my last post on this topic.

Breeno, why have you continued on the topic? i have no problem with you backing yourself and your club up, but why respond after you have indicated that you wont be making any further comments on the topic?

TA25;332058 said:
Breeno, why have you continued on the topic? i have no problem with you backing yourself and your club up, but why respond after you have indicated that you wont be making any further comments on the topic?

I thought about that after I posted, admittedly the topic should of stopped a while ago, but the carry on is ridiculous.

Franga42;331789 said:
I'm not a star cricketer i kno that goose, i just don;t take cricket as serious as i would towards footy, crickets a gay game. its slow and s**t, i only play it coz i got nothin else to do and i hate it how you blokes talk urselfs up on this crap coz uz have got no lives. Brehenys got no life hes got like 1,800 posts how boring of a life would you have. The only reason rivergum made finals is because THEY HAD 2 BYES! GET IT IN UR HEAD! i've said that i dunno how many times now. You have no right to rate me as a person nor a cricketer at that, so keep ur opinions to urself or someone will have to do it for you.

Was going to be a regular players in our 2's, but chose to give his spot to a more commited young cricketer such as Jai Brennan who made an amazing 73 in the 2's and backing up the next day in under 15's with a 50 not out.

If he was more commited i think Daniel could have made a couple of appearances in our 1's, like Love and Simmons did. Great job by them to stand up and play in Jika shield at such a young age, and if there was another couple of rounds left i believe Brennan could have broken into it.

DY13;331990 said:

Franga42;332000 said:

DY13;332005 said:

Thats because we're both comical geniuses. Oh nooo.

Haha Just Kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back