NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

underrated;331903 said:
not many people respect teams wen people talk themselves up.
corey yates
ryan newell.

ryan shocking captain. if he was a good captain we would lead them to victory in atleastr one year. also cant live up to big games such as finals. malking a duck. daniel sansonetti top scored for u guys and he isnt even one of your main batsmen. ryan u play 3rds at coburg, that isnt evan much of a comp in itself. they are all 50 yearolds at the end of their career or youngsters getting a feel for turf. wouldnt be bragging about stats either when u didnt even make cowboys.

1. i dont go training thats y i play 3s
2. subbies isnt a shit comp obviously u havent played it
3. i didnt try at cowboys try outs thats y i was bowling spin and bowled like a hack only reason i tried out was cause parents forced me too as i am not interesting in cricket no more.
4. why would i keep getting captain every year if i was no good? i might not be good but i know how to lead.

TA25;332078 said:
Happens to the best of us, luckily for Paul he had Simmons, Brennan and Love all batting after him...Expecting a better innings from him in the granny.

Hes a good player, he'll come through.

TA25;332167 said:
Mate im just commenting on what i seen from last sunday. I have no knowledge of Under 15's Div 2 other than that. But from my experience training with Simmons, Love and Brennan it is no easy task to get them out, even for some of the senior players. Socials were rediculously dominate last Sunday, and i can only comment on what i see.

well you are absolutly right mate, they pulled camreas pants down, but when camrea played socails with a full side the results were on camreas side
bowld them out for like 80, and i think we would of got there

Franga42;331980 said:
Because goose, i already stated that i dont take cricket seriously, i could be a homo and actually try for these rep squads or whatever u wanna call them and try go places but like im focused on footy. And i play 3's coz i have a good tym wiv all the blokes in the thirds, i dont wanna take cricket serious nor will i.

well u take it serious enough to play senior cricket why dont u play 2s if ur so quick then brett lee

Daniel Francis I had never heard your name before you started talking yourself up on this forum. Breheny has a future ahead of him with his cricket, with good people surrounding him unlike your club who has everybody bail on them. Rivergum will be rpelacing Socilas in Burland next season.

And Daniel Young would have u chasing leather all day. You do not bowl fast if you are comparing urself to Jordan Twaits. Daniel Young has played 1s. he faces Daniel Bramich at training so i dont kno why you think you're a quick bowler.

Everyone who is crap at cricket uses footy or some other sport as their excuse if ur no good at cricket or dnt care then just admit Breheny is better and stop looking like a goose. breheny and Young are both going to higher cricket next season so you can keep playing local level sport:)

unluckycricketer;332085 said:
well u take it serious enough to play senior cricket why dont u play 2s if ur so quick then brett lee

trust me, he is playing the game for fun with his mates in the 3s. end of story.

Egg;332195 said:
Daniel Francis I had never heard your name before you started talking yourself up on this forum. Breheny has a future ahead of him with his cricket, with good people surrounding him unlike your club who has everybody bail on them. Rivergum will be rpelacing Socilas in Burland next season.

And Daniel Young would have u chasing leather all day. You do not bowl fast if you are comparing urself to Jordan Twaits. Daniel Young has played 1s. he faces Daniel Bramich at training so i dont kno why you think you're a quick bowler.

Everyone who is crap at cricket uses footy or some other sport as their excuse if ur no good at cricket or dnt care then just admit Breheny is better and stop looking like a goose. breheny and Young are both going to higher cricket next season so you can keep playing local level sport:)

well said jesse could agree more

Springo;331832 said:
ur just having a sook francis that socials didnt make the finals and plus wat stupid team picks their batting order for the last game out of a hat. SOCials are a complete pack of idiots

who are you to call a club a pack of idiots because of your opinon on 1 person
every1 on here loves getting stuck into socilas and saying how scummy we are but when i play cricket at clubs like keon park and camera i see the same type of so called "scum bags" and pack of idiots seriously boys it is park cricket, theres no need to throw little tantrems over some friendly banter.
if breeno and francis have a problem with each other let them sort it out together seriously, and 99 not out arnt you like 22 now or something get on the senior forum please

Egg;332195 said:

I believe that Daniel could also have a future in cricket if he applied himself, he is a very skilled player, and if he was alot more committed i reckon he could right up there in the best players of under 17's next year. Daniel plays cricket for a social gain, not where he feels he has anything to prove. He does run his mouth abit, but its just abit of banter.

Grand finals this week...predictions for u/15 d2? I personally think we will get over the line...the batting and bowling firepower of Me, Love and Brennan proving too much for Op's...go socials!!!

Right then, this really is the last warning for all. If you can't play nicely, then you can go and play elsewhere.

It's clear that friendly warnings and yellows are not having the desired affect, so the next step is red and bans.

the_socialite;332124 said:
Grand finals this week...predictions for u/15 d2? I personally think we will get over the line...the batting and bowling firepower of Me, Love and Brennan proving too much for Op's...go socials!!!

Yes, Socails are my tip.

mas cambios;332216 said:
Right then, this really is the last warning for all. If you can't play nicely, then you can go and play elsewhere.

It's clear that friendly warnings and yellows are not having the desired affect, so the next step is red and bans.

Agreed, with finals coming up boys, there should be more cricket to talk about than ever. We shouldn't be arguing with eachother.

the_socialite;332124 said:

From what i seen in the Semi final, yous will do it easily. The class of you 3 was rediculous compaired to the team you played on sunday. With that being said it was the first under 15's game i have seen all year, and you did point out that their 2 best players were out. But they will have to be a much better side than Camrea to even be a chance against Socials.

TA25;332213 said:
I believe that Daniel could also have a future in cricket if he applied himself, he is a very skilled player, and if he was alot more committed i reckon he could right up there in the best players of under 17's next year. Daniel plays cricket for a social gain, not where he feels he has anything to prove. He does run his mouth abit, but its just abit of banter.

If he doesn't have anything to prove then why is he having a go at Breheny and others?

TA25;332133 said:
From what i seen in the Semi final, yous will do it easily. The class of you 3 was rediculous compaired to the team you played on sunday. With that being said it was the first under 15's game i have seen all year, and you did point out that their 2 best players were out. But they will have to be a much better side than Camrea to even be a chance against Socials.

buddie 2 players can make a massive difference, seeing as 1 is a bowler that can bat and the other is a batsmen that can bowl, only need to get them out cheap and no socials.Mikey would of been a walk up 50 retired no worries and joel noes that. And Robinson bat ave shows he can bat aswell, not as good as mikey but he still could of had an impact with the bat.

Egg;332227 said:
If he doesn't have anything to prove then why is he having a go at Breheny and others?

I cant answer that for him. Not everyone gets along with each other in life or on this forum. I agree Daniel should not be criticising other players, it just wont get anyone anywhere, but biting back doesnt help anybody. This is local cricket and we all want to win, and i think abit of banter isnt a bad thing, creates abit of rivalry and competitiveness between individuals and teams. We all know where the line is, and lets hope we can all stay behind it for 1 more week, then the season will be over:).

My tip for Under 17's Div 2
Baseballers in a tight one. Baseballers have had a couple of close games in recent weeks against Socials and Rivergum, but i think they will be able to continue that form for one more game. Cobra's have every chance to steal this game though Tomaras and Krstitovic in great form with the bat.

Benstar_92;331969 said:
Um they r all sooks and they talk themselves up

talk themselves up?
i have only ever defended myself.
you are the one talking yourself up rating urself in the top bowlers and everything salverio.
bowl line and length u might be in those top bowlers

Egg;332227 said:

m8 your taking after your name cnt you see evryone has dropped it
but you have to be someone speacial to keep it goin.

friezy69;332162 said:
talk themselves up?
i have only ever defended myself.
you are the one talking yourself up rating urself in the top bowlers and everything salverio.
bowl line and length u might be in those top bowlers

Got u there ben

friezy69;332169 said:
3. i didnt try at cowboys try outs thats y i was bowling spin and bowled like a hack only reason i tried out was cause parents forced me too as i am not interesting in cricket no more.
4. why would i keep getting captain every year if i was no good? i might not be good but i know how to lead.

If u don't care about cricket then why are u on a Cricket forum site? And you can't talk about line and length. I saw Turner smash you around the park balling short

tonned up;332161 said:
buddie 2 players can make a massive difference, seeing as 1 is a bowler that can bat and the other is a batsmen that can bowl, only need to get them out cheap and no socials.Mikey would of been a walk up 50 retired no worries and joel noes that. And Robinson bat ave shows he can bat aswell, not as good as mikey but he still could of had an impact with the bat.

Mate im just commenting on what i seen from last sunday. I have no knowledge of Under 15's Div 2 other than that. But from my experience training with Simmons, Love and Brennan it is no easy task to get them out, even for some of the senior players. Socials were rediculously dominate last Sunday, and i can only comment on what i see.

TA25;332058 said:
Breeno, why have you continued on the topic? i have no problem with you backing yourself and your club up, but why respond after you have indicated that you wont be making any further comments on the topic?

You're stats are shit just get over your selves your not that good. Your playing Division 2 under 17s and like E and F grade. Anyone one who bowl a bowl down a pitch could get wickets there! You guys are just stupid

underrated;331903 said:
not many people respect teams wen people talk themselves up.
corey yates
ryan newell.

ryan shocking captain. if he was a good captain we would lead them to victory in atleastr one year. also cant live up to big games such as finals. malking a duck. daniel sansonetti top scored for u guys and he isnt even one of your main batsmen. ryan u play 3rds at coburg, that isnt evan much of a comp in itself. they are all 50 yearolds at the end of their career or youngsters getting a feel for turf. wouldnt be bragging about stats either when u didnt even make cowboys.

Wilbraham;332267 said:
If u don't care about cricket then why are u on a Cricket forum site? And you can't talk about line and length. I saw Turner smash you around the park balling short

have i been saying i am one of the best bowlers in the comp?
i am a poor bowler i know that but my s**t get wickets i go for runs but i do get the breakthrough.
im here laughing at everyone arguing over nothing and i am just trying to defend my name

TA25;332167 said:

well you are absolutly right mate, they pulled camreas pants down, but when camrea played socails with a full side the results were on camreas side
bowld them out for like 80, and i think we would of got there

Wilbraham- who do you think u are
now that u guys are in a grand final you come out and be all cocky
why do u need to bag Ryan Newell for
is it to hard to defend his name bc i look at him and i bet ya his a lot better cricketer than you
if u think u can come out and bag people mention ur name and lets see how many people talk about you and what u do from them comments

hey egg, get ur arse to training!!! and francis why would u even be posting on a cricket forum if u dont even like the sport?? ill back u up on u bowling smoke 2.....

Egg;332195 said:

well said jesse could agree more

boys dont even waste ur time with franga and TA. especially franga, he is the biggest world beater goin. bowls smokeeeeeee....and egg get to training u lazy prick haha

Wilbraham;332274 said:
You're stats are shit just get over your selves your not that good. Your playing Division 2 under 17s and like E and F grade. Anyone one who bowl a bowl down a pitch could get wickets there! You guys are just stupid

i hope you arnt implying that div 2 players arnt up to the same standards as div 1...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back