NMCA Juniors

• Thread starter imported_simmo_
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA Juniors

Hoppus;332565 said:
lol, funny how the team who won the under 17's twenty20 match on the 22nd feb was made up of 6 div 1 players. while the the team that lost had 10 div 1 players...

And most of the good players werent playing

i bet you would want frank back at holy trinity because he is a freak and any cricket club would want him

Benstar_92;332614 said:
u are one of my best mates but i can't agree on that mate....Frankie is a gun crickiter nd if he was still at trinners would probably be opening the bat in the 1's

Ive only seen him bat once so if u say he is good ben he must be

I think we've established the great players in div 2, could be great players in div 1 (Sortino, Lever etc.), but the difference is, Div 1 has more of these players, and a whole lot more of them, than div 2.

ad14;332618 said:
i bet you would want frank back at holy trinity because he is a freak and any cricket club would want him

Exactly thats wat i was sayin good cricketer nd could go very far in his carear.......Would really love to hav him bak down at trinners but Julian turner has probably taken his place in the side nd is doing alot better job then i think frank would have.....still good cricketer though

breeno;332570 said:
I think we've established the great players in div 2, could be great players in div 1 (Sortino, Lever etc.), but the difference is, Div 1 has more of these players, and a whole lot more of them, than div 2.

The great div 2 players would become better then average players they wont say great players

d francis in frangas choice of divvy 2s best side i doont thing so y isnt jake marsh in there or stephan smeleski

trinnersrwinners;332584 said:
The great div 2 players would become better then average players they wont say great players

Sortino would be up there as one of the best out of the two divisions, a gun bat, and was one of the best bowlers at the Dowling Carnival. But agreed, most great div 2 plays would be only good Div 1 players.

yes i second daniel youngs statment about daniel francis being a cat he is scared of the ball cricket is not his sport

breeno;332588 said:
Sortino would be up there as one of the best out of the two divisions, a gun bat, and was one of the best bowlers at the Dowling Carnival. But agreed, most great div 2 plays would be only good Div 1 players.

Michael Sortino
Jika reserve stats
Batting average: 19.5
Bowling average: 17.9
There is nothing great about that

trinnersrwinners;332592 said:
Michael Sortino
Jika reserve stats
Batting average: 19.5
Bowling average: 17.9
There is nothing great about that
he is a gun, not everyone takes the step into senior cricket as easy as others, like myself. rate him as one of the best bowlers

ad14;332607 said:
frank tomaras is a freak cricketer and he has made 2 hundreds in to weeks mysuggestion that it is his new gf but dont matter it getting us throw what a freak:D

yeah Frankie is a good bat and i have played a lot of cricket with him! But saying that he is not that great in the one day or 20/20 format because he is not a slogger. Loves the longer game, and two hundreds in two weeks suggests that. If he played against trinners though he would have it tough because a few people including myself know how to ball to him. Got him out for a duck in school cricket lol!:p

i go 2 skool with a kid hoo plays at bundoora park, (name disclosed) n he keeps raving about daniel sansanatti's bouncer in da semi-final, for those that were der was it any good or his he talking shiz

frank tomaras is a freak cricketer and he has made 2 hundreds in to weeks mysuggestion that it is his new gf but dont matter it getting us throw what a freak:D

maddog;332655 said:
i go 2 skool with a kid hoo plays at bundoora park, (name disclosed) n he keeps raving about daniel sansanatti's bouncer in da semi-final, for those that were der was it any good or his he talking shiz

It wasnt that good micth tried to play the pull shot and ducked into the ball.

trinnersrwinners;332612 said:
Frank Tomaras was 1 of the shittest cricketers at holy trinity

Mate ur a goose last year i versed him and he was batting 4 in the 1s there.

ad14;332607 said:

trinnersrwinners;332612 said:

u are one of my best mates but i can't agree on that mate....Frankie is a gun crickiter nd if he was still at trinners would probably be opening the bat in the 1's

maddog;332655 said:

best bouncer i have seen in a while.
fast, inswinging got to fast onto mitch pulled out of the shot and just let it hit him

Benstar_92;332614 said:

Ive only seen him bat once so if u say he is good ben he must be

under 17 divi 2 players that would cut it in divi 1
luke lever
harley borland
frank tomaras
kristo
jake marsh
sortino
sinno
owens draper
dean thomas
jordan twaites

ad14;332618 said:

Exactly thats wat i was sayin good cricketer nd could go very far in his carear.......Would really love to hav him bak down at trinners but Julian turner has probably taken his place in the side nd is doing alot better job then i think frank would have.....still good cricketer though

friezy69;332817 said:
luke lever
harley borland
frank tomaras
kristo
jake marsh
sortino
sinno
owens draper
dean thomas
jordan twaites

Id add Flinn to that list aswell.

there is a lo more then just them there is steven flinn who has played 1s there is stephan mileski and a lot more

friezy69;332817 said:
luke lever
harley borland
frank tomaras
kristo
jake marsh
sortino
sinno
owens draper
dean thomas