North A and B 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: North A and B 10/11

phil crea;374951 said:
isnt it amazing people can hide behind fake names ,and do really want to know club as signed me up 4 2 years actually pretty happy with what i am doing there so sorry to dissapoint u

Look at the end of the day, u won a flag on the back of 1 bowler, who can bowl a bit. So without him youse would struggle. So your coaching record wouldnt be that great without him. So your coached for 2 years now youse will finish on the bottom and they will find someone to replace you. So as a coach you have'nt done nothing yet. As a player wat have u done batted at 8 and bowled pies at GU Come on give me a break, And i'm alot closer than u think to Centrals

bozo;374934 said:
Crea is all bark can not fight to save himself, the way he talks about money its like he has a gambling problem, The blokes a goose is in his last year of a contract they give him the arse straight away if they want to kick on as a club.

bozo, just because the guy is willing to back his team you think he has a gambling problem please!!!!
How do you know if Werribee are at full strength, he may know something that the rest of you guys don't.
And why would they give him the lemon and sarse, as I recall before Crea took over as coach they where a basket case. They lost 4 or 5 games outright getting bowled out twice in 1 day a couple of times last time they played in North1.

bozo;374954 said:
Look at the end of the day, u won a flag on the back of 1 bowler, who can bowl a bit. So without him youse would struggle. So your coaching record wouldnt be that great without him. So your coached for 2 years now youse will finish on the bottom and they will find someone to replace you. So as a coach you have'nt done nothing yet. As a player wat have u done batted at 8 and bowled pies at GU Come on give me a break, And i'm alot closer than u think to Centrals

lmao i am sure we can chat about this over dinner lol

bozo;374954 said:

If ur that close to Centrals you would know the players love him ( as a bloke and coach).

202 n.o;374583 said:
have u played with roachy ROY i have and he makes runs against quality bowlers and in the big games and always at the top of the order not like at lot of capts who hide down the order like we have now. he top socerd in g/f a few years back i dont what to pump his tyers up he dose that himself but he backs it up good on him after whet tulla done to him this year he will make 600 odd this year if what u say is a road.i spoke to him after he made 160 odd the first game he said it is a road he also said they have a good side that will play finals he thinks they can win it but i still think it will be st,albans ore f/u

To start with can we please get some kids to spell check and go over each others grammar before posting. It humerous. 202n.o sounds like one of those Union leaders who slaves over a pc all day waiting to see what the temperature is, hence lacking some of the characteristics shown in an educated person. Please put some full stops and commas in whilst writing.

What is the big fuss with talking about Roachy. The bloke is a good leader of men and thats where it stops. He is far from one of the better bats in the comp. He can't bat or bowl. He has a clear deficiency with his balance and players who have not detected this yet obviously are'nt the greatest readers of batsman. The bloke over balances everytime he tries to play off his legs and this is quite clear hence him hitting the ball through the air all the time through the on side. I know the philosophy in bowling is to bowl outside off to what will almost be a 7 2 field on the off, but with Roach you shouldnt do that. I was always told not to bowl to peoples strengths. I look forward to playing against him this year to what will no doubt be another soft early dismissal.

202 n.o;374641 said:
good on you superstar on winning a g/f in NB1 great effort very high standed of cricket do they have umps in that comp c how u go in NA1 spending no money, if your got it spend it your club mit not have it dont have a go at clubs that do and are trying to get to the top thats why you guys will go anywhere. not very good effort so far mate you guys mit win it again next year back at NB1.as for being a big mouth good on you for standing over young blokes you must feel pretty good about yourself.dont no you but cant wait to play you this year a have beer together after the game if you hang around our club rooms ore you mit have to get back to the shit farm.

I must agree with you here 202 n.o. Winning a North B flag is like Curtly Ambrose winning a bowling average playing 4ths cricket. It means nothing

phil crea;374803 said:
see your cricket knowledge is terrible one player was paid at gu that was c .chugg and yes its possible to win flags when u have a group of blokes that get on well together maybe your club should try that

Clinton chugg being the only player paid at GU?? Please, you want to talk about cricket knowledge, what a farce. I know as a fact that more players were paid including players who were chased or spoken to by GU during the glory years. Not a chance in hell the likes of Maddern, Maddern, Jury and the boys played for the love. They paid good money, played good hard aggressive cricket and won flags due to all things just mentioned, not to mention a talented bunch of cricketers. Stop talking ROT

10notout;374957 said:
If ur that close to Centrals you would know the players love him ( as a bloke and coach).

I'd reckon there more unhappy than happy people at Centrals with the way Phil carries on, we would u agree with me. As for the gambling problem see phil. As for a bloke he has no morals about him at all, stuffed every club he has been at including footy and cricket.

bozo;374972 said:
I'd reckon there more unhappy than happy people at Centrals with the way Phil carries on, we would u agree with me. As for the gambling problem see phil. As for a bloke he has no morals about him at all, stuffed every club he has been at including footy and cricket.

so are we on for dinner lol

Canary Yellow;374971 said:
Clinton chugg being the only player paid at GU?? Please, you want to talk about cricket knowledge, what a farce. I know as a fact that more players were paid including players who were chased or spoken to by GU during the glory years. Not a chance in hell the likes of Maddern, Maddern, Jury and the boys played for the love. They paid good money, played good hard aggressive cricket and won flags due to all things just mentioned, not to mention a talented bunch of cricketers. Stop talking ROT

i am sure carl or dean can respond to your no cricket knowledge

phil crea;374975 said:
i am sure carl or dean can respond to your no cricket knowledge

What is that supposed to mean?? Are you saying Darren Jury, Eddie Maddern, Dave Maddern were not paid at any time?

Canary Yellow;374978 said:
What is that supposed to mean?? Are you saying Darren Jury, Eddie Maddern, Dave Maddern were not paid at any time?

not 4 the last 6 grand finals we played and won our payment was a all u can drink at the end of the year open bar hard to beleive when u had a good side like that true fact

phil crea;374984 said:
hope your status is correct u are a woman ,i dont do males[/QUOTE
Pls do tell a little about your career u say 6 GF's at GU were u there since the start cause u dont look like a spring chicken

bozo;374990 said:
phil crea;374984 said:
hope your status is correct u are a woman ,i dont do males[/QUOTE
Pls do tell a little about your career u say 6 GF's at GU were u there since the start cause u dont look like a spring chicken

lmao i do like u ,u have a good sence of humour all good i really do enjoy it

Canary Yellow;374978 said:

Why would you think Dave Maddern would have been paid? He was happy to get a game and wasn't the type to play for money. Some of the others maybe, but him I sincerely doubt.

Canary Yellow;374970 said:
I must agree with you here 202 n.o. Winning a North B flag is like Curtly Ambrose winning a bowling average playing 4ths cricket. It means nothing

So you played for Australia, Yellow?

You can say that about any level apart from the very best, if you want to take that argument. Perhaps if you're talking about 2nds, 3rds or whatever you might be able to say a flag doesn't mean much but it's First XI cricket, and clubs rise & fall on grand final results.

If you played Nth B you might appreciate there are some very good cricketers, even if the overall standard may be lower than North A (which is inferior to Snr A, likewise to Snr Div, and so on ...). Every team wants to win, and that's the best side they can put out on the park - usually the two in the GF are more than capable teams.

If a gun cricketer wins an award at that level, maybe you could judge him as an individual on the quality of opposition, but it's all relative. Darrell Brown is an international cricketer playing VTCA, Peter Magafas played for years below his level, we could go on forever.

Apart from the very best, every competition has another which is superior to it and can look down upon it. "It's only Sheffield Shield after all, they couldn't cut it at the next level".

Similarly Grand United are a fair dinkum club playing against park cricketers - you could say they've had no-one to compete against really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back