North A & B 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North A & B

ROY G BIV;360329 said:
i think i remember u r u the bloke who also delved into umpiring?
r and and Big ben the same bloke?
Now will i be right to guess from ur profiel that u live in LAtrobe Valley, irespective of that if u miss palyinh in NTH do u have any plans to come back, where u palying this year.

Yep. Umpired 2 years in the VTCA 98-00. Loved it.
Plans to come back ? One day maybe.
Playing this year ? In the CGCA B Grade @ St Vincents (Batted @ 9 last year (lowest I've ever batted in my life - barring younger days) and was backstop). We made finals but finished 6th (Yep Top 6) and rain beat us on the day. Few good players running around down here. Peter Siddle came from Latrobe CC (In Morwell).

Young family - So will play close to home.
Not welcome back at one club in particular (tried returning).

We start our preseason this Sunday. I have been rolling the arm over with a few of the blokes for 4 weeks now.

7/564;360629 said:
can i ask how you no the Pom?

would be interested on some feed back

Not in the 3rd person unfortunately..... I am a Pom, but play in Geelong.

I play against him here in Yorkshire, along with Duncan Snell who is playing for St Bernards again i believe, and Andrew Parkin-Coates, who played a couple of years back. Tall, left-handed bat, very aggressive player. Similar in standard to the others i would say. Nice lad and should go well for you blokes.

AB1;360672 said:

I play against him here in Yorkshire, along with Duncan Snell who is playing for St Bernards again i believe, and Andrew Parkin-Coates, who played a couple of years back. Tall, left-handed bat, very aggressive player. Similar in standard to the others i would say. Nice lad and should go well for you blokes.

What is the Poms name heading to EK???

AB1;360672 said:

Thanks for the info.

we have heard good things about him.

weapons05/06;360723 said:
any 1 now where taylors lakes will be playing their home games this season.........?

I believe they are playing all away matches this year, with seconds playing sundays

cutoverslips46;360815 said:
What are you, his girlfriend? Go paint your nails

Big Browny is Big & Ugly enough to stick up for himself

Do all you do is try and stir up people? Give it a rest champ.

cutoverslips46;360815 said:
What are you, his girlfriend? Go paint your nails

Big Browny is Big & Ugly enough to stick up for himself

hahaha too right..........

i was asking the question due to the fact the club i am coaching has just re-layed the centre square....ie- wicket for a nuffy like you.......hahaha

as we only have 1 turf side they have asked us to use our ground on the days we play away...........we are happy to accomidate anyone but obviously at a fee.........win win situation.........they just have to learn how to fold the big white mats up properly...ie covers once again for a nuffy like you.......

it was funny because at a brimbank cricket clubs meeting the lakes boys eyes opened up when we announced that we have done the work on the wicket 8 g's worth........and the council came back to us with we have a club in brimbank wanting to utilise the wicket on the days we play away.........and i knew it had to be taylors.......as its just up station rd from us and easy for oposition clubs to get as the ground is just off the f/way..........

glenn jones i hear they have picked up and paul thomas is heading back to yarraville........now there is some news on them.........

cheers mark brown.......

commitment+attitude=success;)

glenn jones i hear they have picked up and paul thomas is heading back to yarraville........now there is some news on them.........

cheers mark brown.......

suprised thomas is back at yarraville- wasnt liked last time he played there..

7/564;360751 said:
Thanks for the info.

we have heard good things about him.
hey 7/, heard a story about you guys recruiting an ex senior A young legie from Bacchus Marsh. All the very best to you and him as he is a good guy who can bats as well as he bowls too.

fredbassett;361212 said:

cheers mark brown.......

suprised thomas is back at yarraville- wasnt liked last time he played there..

and yes us as oposition players to him didnt like him either.........;)

Genuine_No12;361270 said:
Not a lotta talk from Cooper Street.

Hopefully that means only losses in the playing stocks and another bad year :D

yeah nice post mate, i think you'll find douttas are casually going about there business and putting together a quality side that will no doubt challenge for the flag, cant keep a good team down, watch out for hamish moore and jesse duddington this year, 2 of the best young cricketers in the vtca!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back