North A & B 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North A & B

vivion;361335 said:
yeah nice post mate, i think you'll find douttas are casually going about there business and putting together a quality side that will no doubt challenge for the flag, cant keep a good team down, watch out for hamish moore and jesse duddington this year, 2 of the best young cricketers in the vtca!!

i'll give you Jesse Duddington, quality keeper, but is it just me or couldnt he hack in in Essendon 3's n 4's... As for Hamish :eek::eek::eek:, please spare me...

essendon123;360952 said:
How will doutta's go this year?

Don't you just LOVE the fact that Doutta got relegated... Premiers to Chumps, and my they got hammered in a few games on their home turf last year... Hopefully they can produice a pitch, thats regulation size :D:D. I'm really looking forward to seeing St Albans play, and too see if Hoppers are going to "Choke" again :p

cherried_lid;361358 said:
i'll give you Jesse Duddington, quality keeper, but is it just me or couldnt he hack in in Essendon 3's n 4's... As for Hamish :eek::eek::eek:, please spare me...

im sure you know more than me but from what ive seen Hamish is probably the most talented 17 year old in the comp!

vivion;361377 said:
im sure you know more than me but from what ive seen Hamish is probably the most talented 17 year old in the comp!

I don't think i know more than you... you can put Hamish in another team... 2nds cricketer, who may push ones because he has some talent, and he's young... you could say that about a lot of younger players... BUT!!! if thats the case and your right, he should have been poached by Essendon/Footscray/North Melb, by now, to earn his way through their system...
fact of the matter is I don't rate him... i rate players that actually do sumthing....

yeah he bowled in a few a games but is a batsmen and should stick to that. From all reports played juniors at abers and moved on to play in a higher grade. Big unit with plenty of talent but yet to find his place in higer grade

Red Ink No.8;361244 said:
hey 7/, heard a story about you guys recruiting an ex senior A young legie from Bacchus Marsh. All the very best to you and him as he is a good guy who can bats as well as he bowls too.

He looked good at training.

have asked him down last couple of years, fits are needs nicely.

And seems like a good bloke

hamo is a superstar.Quality player and he is young.Another piece of quality is Jesse Duddington.quality keeper and batsmen and occasional leggie.Douttas will be super in a couple of years with players like mark rossitto,connor thompson and darrel blake coming through!go douttas

essendon123;361648 said:
hamo is a superstar.Quality player and he is young.Another piece of quality is Jesse Duddington.quality keeper and batsmen and occasional leggie.Douttas will be super in a couple of years with players like mark rossitto,connor thompson and darrel blake coming through!go douttas

people also said they were going to repeat... that one turned out real super..

Re: North A & B 09/10

Weapons i have a few questions for you?

Burnside in the churches comp shared the wicket last year have either parties been in discussions with Deer Park in regards to maintaining there relationship?

Does the ground belong to council and if so do Deer park need to be consulted or just the Brimbank council?

U posted that u guys spent 8 k on bringing the wicket up to an exceptable level, now i do know a little about club/council relationships and i find it hard to believe that council has not chipped in to assist u guys.

What did you get for 8k?

Weapons whats the make up of Willy turf 10 A & 15 B sides?

My thought and only mine is if you have the numbers put 2 turf teams in and keep the facilities to your self. The second turf team will benifit and fast track the learnings of the youngsters regardless of win loss ratio the positives far out weigh the negatives.

Our club is in a far better position today having taken the for mentioned step.

The youngsters are not intimidated/awestruck any more and fully understand what is required and were they need to be.

Creating health competition from within can only fast track the motivated and weed out the lazy ones.
Good luck 09/10

Can we please have some thoughts and predictions of the ladder positions at the end of this season?? I know a few clubs have picked up some very handy recruits while others have lost players but it would be interesting to see the new teams coming up.

I will give it a go

Hoppers Crossing
Strathmore
Greenvale
Sunshine United
Keilor Park
Sushine Druids
Duotta Stars
Tullamarine
Westmeadows
Parkville

JP Duminy;363631 said:
Can we please have some thoughts and predictions of the ladder positions at the end of this season?? I know a few clubs have picked up some very handy recruits while others have lost players but it would be interesting to see the new teams coming up.

I will give it a go

Hoppers Crossing
Strathmore
Greenvale
Sunshine United
Keilor Park
Sushine Druids
Duotta Stars
Tullamarine
Westmeadows
Parkville

Hoppers might well finish on top of the ladder but will never seal the deal in finals , they are serial chokers and struggle in big games ,look to either keilor park or greenvale those two will be in the mix for sure imo

JP Duminy;363631 said:

I will give it a go

Hoppers Crossing
Strathmore
Greenvale
Sunshine United
Keilor Park
Sushine Druids
Duotta Stars
Tullamarine
Westmeadows
Parkville

Top 5 :

Doutta Stars
Hoppers Crossing
Greenvale
Keilor Park
Stathmore.

Blanket over the rest, a dog-fight not to finish in the bottom 2 relegation spots.

Not Just Empty Words;363702 said:
Top 5 :

Doutta Stars
Hoppers Crossing
Greenvale
Keilor Park
Stathmore.

Blanket over the rest, a dog-fight not to finish in the bottom 2 relegation spots.
That comp looks so weak compared to the old "Senior A" comp. Shame some of those soft Sth teams couldnt travel over the bridge.

I think Doutta will be the team to beat.......... Seriously they are from Senior Div playing against teams barely out of Nth B!

After carefull massaging of EGO'S @ council we have had a win.
Roosters have a full share of Altona Green located in Altona meadows, Victoria street.
Good for cricket.
Go Us...
Also thanks Adam for all ur support.
Good to be on board....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back