North A & B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North A & B

The great thing about big cricket boys is that it brings lots of guys together giving their opinions on why a side is or isn't travelling well. The main thing it is opinion as most of us speak about clubs we don't play with, so it comes as a surprise that there is some fur that has been ruffled down at Aber Park. Apparently the Guru is making and taking unwarranted shots at the players and the committee. Once again my posts are my opinion and if someone feels as though it is directed at them and has been able to read between the lines, well done because it probably is directed at you.

The reason it's directed at you is because you can sook it up to all and sundry and continue to convince yourself you do it for the club but in actual fact in 'my opinion' it's about you........ Just a question do you know who you are....... I think you do!!!! You had the best years of your cricket life when I pushed you, and now well, it's not that special.

The Guru Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guru14;291974 said:
The great thing about big cricket boys is that it brings lots of guys together giving their opinions on why a side is or isn't travelling well. The main thing it is opinion as most of us speak about clubs we don't play with, so it comes as a surprise that there is some fur that has been ruffled down at Aber Park. Apparently the Guru is making and taking unwarranted shots at the players and the committee. Once again my posts are my opinion and if someone feels as though it is directed at them and has been able to read between the lines, well done because it probably is directed at you.

The reason it's directed at you is because you can sook it up to all and sundry and continue to convince yourself you do it for the club but in actual fact in 'my opinion' it's about you........ Just a question do you know who you are....... I think you do!!!! You had the best years of your cricket life when I pushed you, and now well, it's not that special.

Get back to talking cricket not winning petty feuds. Your posts are usually quite good but this one looks like it is all about yourself and not the VTCA. 1/10

Guru14;291974 said:

Guru, Unbelievable that such a humble guy such as you would use such a handle. Please behave yourself. When you leave a club it is great to think that you have made lots of friends and will keep them. You my friend are burning bridges that you don't need to. Opinions are great but personal attacks achieve nothing unless you are prepared to eyeball the person you are insulting

He who knows best;291871 said:
whats is the vibe at Abers at the moment Eagle ? :confused:

they can't make a run and although their bowling seems to get them into games you need to make runs to have an impact ?

is old man Shanahan making any difference to the club with him haiving been a former long term distrcit player and well related you would think the club would hope he would ?

season isn't over for Abers but they are teetering on the brink of North B next year with a few other clubs with them :eek:

ATM no real problems. Shanas a great bloke and good for the club. Unfortunately Tim O/s, Chris at a wedding and Toby injurred. No walkouts.

ROY G BIV;291878 said:
Grennvale to win agianst an undermanned Footunited especially if they put out the same side as last week, missing too many regulars to threaten Greenvale? For greenvale i think they r 2-2 so can't afford to lose this.Again they've quality batters who are not producing.

Skidda Innes has signed up at Greenvale. Ex Victorian U19 player and has played Victorian 2nd XI games if I remember correctly.

Quality player and could be the difference come finals if Greenvale make it. His body will be the key as he has missed a lot of cricket through injury in the past few years.

Confirmed!! Mathew Innes, not the big red headed left arm bowler but former Vic Under 19 bat, will be fronting up for Greenvale this week. Hasn't played cricket for a while so will be rusty but has a lot of talent! Big pick up for them who should really bolster their top order. If he can make a few runs, they could be very hard to beat as long as Pizzaro keeps riping through top orders!

beached as;292215 said:
Skidda Innes has signed up at Greenvale. Ex Victorian U19 player and has played Victorian 2nd XI games if I remember correctly.

Quality player and could be the difference come finals if Greenvale make it. His body will be the key as he has missed a lot of cricket through injury in the past few years.

Hmmm...that's a massive signing at this stage of the season.
ok let me see kent,court,portou,pizzaro and now Innes, Now which of these are their 2 paid players.

Good on greenvale for their persuasion techniques/recruitment, If iwas involved in that club i would be over the moon with playing alongside all tose players....but it's a bit frustrating when other clubs including mine with all their efforts cannot attract or should i say convince local ex District players. to join their ranks. Greenvale bowling will remain their weakness for me, handle pizzaro and the rest should not pose too many problems but with the names and ability that comes with those names in their batting they will eventually produce. Massive Get Inness.

Look this weekend and see which coach does not play!!! Very high profile and a very ordinary bloke. Own team mates have shafted him. That should tell you what an ordinary bloke he is.

goneforplenty;292286 said:
Look this weekend and see which coach does not play!!! Very high profile and a very ordinary bloke. Own team mates have shafted him. That should tell you what an ordinary bloke he is.

Suares Foot united?

Although i dunno if suares could be rated Very high profile

comeon mate tell us?:)

goneforplenty;292286 said:

For those of that can't be bothered can you just tell us the name?

You guys are good. Got it in one. Apparently has not been down the club for weeks and didnt even turn up at game last 2 weeks. Ordinary performance.

goneforplenty;292327 said:
You guys are good. Got it in one. Apparently has not been down the club for weeks and didnt even turn up at game last 2 weeks. Ordinary performance.

I've asked the question as well. The reply I got from one of the guys that plays in the lower grades was. "I don't know." When I pressed him further, he replied with another evasive answer" I don't take much notice of the higher grades."

If Suares has decamped , I don't blame him. After the alleged blow up between he and former coach Manning the committee should have taken a firmer stand and supported there new general immediately. But as usual they pussy footed around like a bunch of fairies. I hope he has'nt quit.

I like the old analagy, "when the going gets tough, the tough get going."

Dingo_Jones;292656 said:
I've asked the question as well. The reply I got from one of the guys that plays in the lower grades was. "I don't know." When I pressed him further, he replied with another evasive answer" I don't take much notice of the higher grades."

If Suares has decamped , I don't blame him. After the alleged blow up between he and former coach Manning the committee should have taken a firmer stand and supported there new general immediately. But as usual they pussy footed around like a bunch of fairies. I hope he has'nt quit.

I like the old analagy, "when the going gets tough, the tough get going."

You obviously dont know the whole situation buddy. Suares has not been at the club for 3 weeks through injury and the strong committee decided it was not good enough for their coach to miss 6 trainings and 2 saturdays. He should have been doing what he is paid to do and coach. Manning irrelevant, he wasnt playing anyway. Suares 4 clubs in 5 years says it all. Dumped from 3. Maybe he cant coach or he has no people skills.

goneforplenty;292988 said:
You obviously dont know the whole situation buddy. Suares has not been at the club for 3 weeks through injury and the strong committee decided it was not good enough for their coach to miss 6 trainings and 2 saturdays. He should have been doing what he is paid to do and coach. Manning irrelevant, he wasnt playing anyway. Suares 4 clubs in 5 years says it all. Dumped from 3. Maybe he cant coach or he has no people skills.

Suares has proved he can coach. He took Seddon to a nth A premiership and avondale to a grand final. I think you'll find there are people on footscray's committee who would'nt let the truth get in the way of a good story. Especially a story that suitably covers there arse. From my info the committee in there alledged stupor did not immediately fix the problem with Manning and Suares. Instead they took the sergeant schultz line "I know nothing" and tried to let it slide.

How would you feel in Suares place knowing the committee was being half arsed about fixing the problem? Any professional would have walked faced with the same situation. 6 trainings and 2 saturdays becomes quite irrelevent when there is inaction from a committee aflicted with alleged priapism.

The committee in my opinion has done irreparable damage to the clubs reputation. Any coach game enough to take them on in the future would have to demand $8000 up front, with the stipulation that he walks at the first sign of any dilusional tendencies.

Having said that, let me say this. I don't think it will be long before they throw there hands up in the air and say it's all too hard and disappear from the V>T>C>A>

did suares coach seddon that year? seen by his stats he never played the first ferw games.. no people skills is what i have heard about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back