North A & B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North A & B

goneforplenty;294829 said:
He always seems to be injured. Then he goes missing. He was the captain, he was the main man he should have bowled. His team needed him. That grand final was about 30K v 5k. But the 5K had more heart and got the job done. It was a very good grand final and a couple of the Avo superstars need to have a good look at the way they got out. Some very ordinary shots in the 2nd dig.

Apparently he's injured now. (suares) Something about a bulging disc.

goneforplenty;294829 said:
He always seems to be injured. Then he goes missing. He was the captain, he was the main man he should have bowled. His team needed him. That grand final was about 30K v 5k. But the 5K had more heart and got the job done. It was a very good grand final and a couple of the Avo superstars need to have a good look at the way they got out. Some very ordinary shots in the 2nd dig.

Talking about being the main man as you put it. When recruiting I've always believed a club is better off with an all rounder as captain of your "A" Grade or captain coach of the club who plays "A" Grade . If they fail with the bat they can at least make a difference with the ball and vice versa. This enables them to lead from the front by showing the way.

Dingo_Jones;295323 said:
Talking about being the main man as you put it. When recruiting I've always believed a club is better off with an all rounder as captain of your "A" Grade or captain coach of the club who plays "A" Grade . If they fail with the bat they can at least make a difference with the ball and vice versa. This enables them to lead from the front by showing the way.

Aberfeldie seem to have that man with a ALL "ALL ROUNDER"

Open Bats :eek:
Wicketkeeps :p
Bowls :confused:

He who knows best;295328 said:
Aberfeldie seem to have that man with a ALL "ALL ROUNDER"

Open Bats :eek:
Wicketkeeps :p
Bowls :confused:

not sure why your confused why he bowls....i would be more worried about the batsmen that he somehow seems to get out . took 20 odd wickets last year. and to further drive this down your throat 12 of them were top 6 batsmen on the day of the match. heres a list for you...

t.jefferey
a. preece
s. mckay
j. misiti
a. murden
j. manning
s. cook
d. popov
w. kosteas
s. scriberras

and to be totally honest with you i dont rate his bowling all that much but he does the little things and people go out to him

Has bowled once this year and took 4 wickets off 6 overs. not a bad start

eagle;295341 said:
not sure why your confused why he bowls....i would be more worried about the batsmen that he somehow seems to get out . took 20 odd wickets last year. and to further drive this down your throat 12 of them were top 6 batsmen on the day of the match. heres a list for you...

t.jefferey
a. preece
s. mckay
j. misiti
a. murden
j. manning
s. cook
d. popov
w. kosteas
s. scriberras

and to be totally honest with you i dont rate his bowling all that much but he does the little things and people go out to him

Has bowled once this year and took 4 wickets off 6 overs. not a bad start
play at abers Eagle? U seem to know alot about them and Nyhus

Blake Lively;295398 said:
play at abers Eagle? U seem to know alot about them and Nyhus

No I dont play at abers, i do however play against them and know a few of the blokes down there. look at the VTCA statistics, they tell his story. weren't you talking him up in an earlier post?

eagle;295401 said:
No I dont play at abers, i do however play against them and know a few of the blokes down there. look at the VTCA statistics, they tell his story. weren't you talking him up in an earlier post?
yeah i thought his stats should've been cause for consideration for inclusion in best team. i personally dont rate his bowling either i cant understand how batsman keep going out to him. i reckon they just try and hit him as far as possible but im glad he has never gotten me out and wont this season

Blake Lively;295491 said:
yeah i thought his stats should've been cause for consideration for inclusion in best team. i personally dont rate his bowling either i cant understand how batsman keep going out to him. i reckon they just try and hit him as far as possible but im glad he has never gotten me out and wont this season

what are you thoughts for the games this week??

nyhus took 3 for against kp last year. also noticed 75 runs with the bat. not a bad game

you reckon there in with a show being a one dayer and all

eagle;295494 said:
what are you thoughts for the games this week??

nyhus took 3 for against kp last year. also noticed 75 runs with the bat. not a bad game

you reckon there in with a show being a one dayer and all

Eagle, please don't speak RUBBISH :mad:
Every post you have had so far relates to Aberfeldie CC
No need to lie and say your not :confused:
Any chance your previous nick was Aberschangedteam ? :confused:
If so you are Nyhus himself

poor form

He who knows best;295549 said:

poor form

no rubbish what so ever champ!!!

theres nothing else talked on here except for abers, the whole manning/ suares debacle & if we are goign to get on this week/ who will win this weeks results. sorta makes it hard to talk about anything else

if you actually read what i wrote earlier you would be able to clearly see that i actually followed like the rest of the sheep on this forum and asked an opinion of what peoples thoughts were on this weeks games....and then because the conversation was about Abers before that i thought it best to see what peoples opinions were on the abers game because that was the topic.

i'll give you a hint buddy....i dont play for abers but i have played them already this year....surely even somone like yourself would be able to narrow that down to a select few

He who knows best;295549 said:

poor form

sorry if offended you, i totally forgot that this was the forum where only he who knows best is allowed to have an opinion on what is written and noone else!!!!!:eek:

eagle;295559 said:
sorry if offended you, i totally forgot that this was the forum where only he who knows best is allowed to have an opinion on what is written and noone else!!!!!:eek:

so you are Matt Nyhus

classic

good luck on the weekend Matt

you will need it

He who knows best;295558 said:
so your not from the club but know this information

lies !!

i am good mates with a couple of guys down there champ....its called being social and OMG i was answering someones question because they didnt know the answer to it and i actually did....

imagine how boring the forum would be if when someone asked a question and noone answered it....would be pretty boring id reckon;)

He who knows best;295561 said:
so you are Matt Nyhus

classic

good luck on the weekend Matt

you will need it

way off champ....bet i'd reckon he's laughing at you at the moment

eagle;295563 said:
way off champ....bet i'd reckon he's laughing at you at the moment

You are as illiterate as him so I believe I'm correct on you being him

as for him laughing at me - how about most of the teams in the VTCA laughing at him

he would have to be one of the most disrespected players in North A

could count on one hand anyone that actually rates him as a bloke let alone a player

people on here were bagging Suares and Manning for their cocky attitudes well at least they have acheived something, Nyhus last year when we played them had a head the size of a Zeppllin and clearly thought the game was all about him not his club

easiest guy in the VTCA to get a bite from whether your fielding or batting

like catching a goldfish in a sardine tin it's that easy to get him hooked

how about you change your name again and start afresh

please don't get ahead of yourself and say you've won a game when you hadn't and then lost it as per Abers comments against St Albans earlier in the year

He who knows best;295570 said:
You are as illiterate as him so I believe I'm correct on you being him

as for him laughing at me - how about most of the teams in the VTCA laughing at him

he would have to be one of the most disrespected players in North A

could count on one hand anyone that actually rates him as a bloke let alone a player

people on here were bagging Suares and Manning for their cocky attitudes well at least they have acheived something, Nyhus last year when we played them had a head the size of a Zeppllin and clearly thought the game was all about him not his club

easiest guy in the VTCA to get a bite from whether your fielding or batting

like catching a goldfish in a sardine tin it's that easy to get him hooked

how about you change your name again and start afresh

please don't get ahead of yourself and say you've won a game when you hadn't and then lost it as per Abers comments against St Albans earlier in the year

i agree with you about him....i told you that im not from abers. dont know how else to actually prove that to you so looks like your going to have to accept that and move on...

i too love nothing more than sitting in the covers going at him and seeing him snap. it is one of the best and worst things to see on the field.

im not changing my name and starting afresh as per you request because we are arguing about exactly the same thing right now.... nyhus IS a shit bloke!!!

He who knows best;291314 said:
4 wickets on the weekend I just noticed :rolleyes:

could you suggest that Blake Lively and Aberschangedteam are the same person ? :eek:

one has not posted since he made a real goose of himself and the other posts once with one of the worst statements seen on here

you have to wonder :confused:

ATTENTION ALL NEW POSTERS!!!!

do not make a comment on this forum as "He who knows best" will think you are Nyhus from Aberfeldie and you will have to deal with his crap for at least an hour!!!

Good idea. Out of interest, how are the wickets/grounds looking after the rain? I'm sure most guys would have trained last night so should have at least had a glance at the deck. Do you think your ground will get up? And if so, will the deck be playable or is every game going to see sides put in after losing the toss? Will 120 be a big score in most games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back