North Division 2012/13

From memory, only got Shafayat because Nash was leaving.
Strathmore sound like they've been quite productive, would be the team to beat if the 2 rumoured recruits have arrived.

Interesting to see who Doutta bring out this season/ After getting Nash, Mato and Shafayat and falling short, will be fascinating to see their strategy. Never one to die wondering!
I see Shafayat has been picked up by Hampshire CCC , leaving Doutta's early paid off for him by the look's of it .

Used to be McKay but not sure this season, strathmore a lock to win flag? Have gun bats right down their order bat on a good wicket so get plenty of points and seem to be smacking everyone they play seems the money spent on sanders will be worth it must be best player in comp this yr.

What are people's thoughts on this week semi finals ? I personally think strathmore will beat doutta stars quite easily quality batting line up and think doutta lack the strike power to knock them over cheaply enough as if you get parchment early don't think they have quality to get enough runs. Altona tulla in my books is 50 50 game relatively similar batting and bowling line ups with Altona batting deeper in my books but overall strathmore red hot favourites to take overall flag .

What are people's nominations for team of the year ? I will go with
Leigh Wilson. Druids. Opener bat plus bowls stats are fantastic
Hewitt. Strathmore
Sanders. Strathmore
Siridwana. Willy
Campbell. Westy
Parchment doutta
Hunkumbara. Druids
Nick James strathmore
Jefferey. Footscray
Gamage. Doutta
Martin. Tulla
Unlucky omissions. Zorodni tulla. Bassi Strathmore guerrea Altona nth huxtable Altona sure I have missed some. Fair batting and bowling depth as most guys are frontline batters And bowlers for respective teams

Back