North West Cricket Association 09/10 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

Knockoutrat;391339 said:
Formality

formality ????

dont know about that !

only formality will be the toss of the coin !

50/50 game .

g/f will be won by the team that comes to play for 6 sessions !
one hour of cricket can kill you !

gladyboy just have a look at your games post xmas . you guys were 5 fa f*ck all 3 games straight and lost a game against roxy !

and its a formality ! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
best 2 teams playing off . should be a good game of cricket .

glady batting will be key . they bat for even 100 overs , game set match .

Opening Batsman;390898 said:
where our friend from previous years in Stormer68 upto. He can give us the run down of Sydenham for the first ever Luscombe Finals.

Gladyboy;391090 said:
He will be reading this dont worry about that unfortunately because of the role he has taken on in the comp he is no longer allowed to post on here.

Come on Stormer68, post something about Sydenham or the NWCA. :p

Another 6 can drink to Donnybrook this year to watch the Lusombe and Stringer Graand Finals. Its becoming an annual event.
My Tips for all the Grades are

Luscombe - Gladdy Park
Stringer - Clarkefield
Muir - Campbellfield
NWCA - Buckley Park
Barron - Moonnee Valley
Clissold - Kealba Green Gully
Ledgends - Donnybrook
One day grades and Vets are playing there semi finals.

Luscombe: Best sides-closely matched. Toss critical. If Shep gets away, Gladdy, have a deep list-very hard to catch. Also the better attack. Pacco never say die, very talented. Gladdy by 50.

Knockoutrat;392229 said:
Luscombe: Best sides-closely matched. Toss critical. If Shep gets away, Gladdy, have a deep list-very hard to catch. Also the better attack. Pacco never say die, very talented. Gladdy by 50.

Good Luck to all sides starting GF's this weekend
Luscombe - After 3 years of Talking themselves up and failing dismally when it counted, I'll Tip Gladdy to finally break through, with the big SHEP to make 150+(but he must open the batting).

cutoverslips46;392322 said:
Good Luck to all sides starting GF's this weekend
Luscombe - After 3 years of Talking themselves up and failing dismally when it counted, I'll Tip Gladdy to finally break through, with the big SHEP to make 150+(but he must open the batting).

Shep to make less than 10, Gladdy will win easy.

Paccoe 8 for 128 at the end of day 1 were 3 for 110 lost 3 for 5 game over.

Damn I wish Taylors were still playing Paccoe are great blokes when we played Taylors there was a genuine hatred mainly because of Shane Lee

Gladyboy;391335 said:
For mal I ty

:D Not so. Gladdy Park chock once again in the granny,

Pacco all out for 130 in the first innings, gladdy all out for 101 after being 5 for 7, , pacco were going to bat again when I left.

Gladyboy;392609 said:

Damn I wish Taylors were still playing Paccoe are great blokes when we played Taylors there was a genuine hatred mainly because of Shane Lee

We dont want Taylors playing, so they would win 4 in a row? What has Shane Lee done to upset Gladdy Park?

Gladyboy;392609 said:

Doesn't matter who you play, fact is your players are NOT UP TO IT WHEN IT COUNTS. Taylors knew that and so do Pacco - the only one's who seem to not think that is Gladdy(could that be your problem?)
You think because you smack up big scores on that postage stamp all year it gives you the right to win a flag. Get you out on a real ground where you need to earn runs under pressure and all your so called guns go missing AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dispaoniting have Markham & Shep been over the past 2 GF's? YOU ARE JUDGED WHEN IT REALLY COUNTS AND THAT'S IN THE GF.

Gladyboy;392609 said:

BTW - Shane Lee is good mates with a few of the Pacco boys - Looks like he get's the last laugh again.......................

Gladyboy;392854 said:
Thats a lie......no one likes Shane Lee!

Cmon Glady Boy - You have been quick to get on here all year and give us an update on what's been happening down at Borough land when things have been going well. It's time to give us and update on what happened yesterday, how the boy's are feeling now & is there any chance they can get themselves up to have a crack next Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back