North West Cricket Association 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association 09/10

Opening Batsman;387763 said:
look like back to Macca up the road for your food.

gee you must have been on the fizz after that dribble........:confused:

finals are on the agenda down my way........;)

weapons05/06;387668 said:
the old couga cafe has been quit since chrissy whats on the menu this week..........???

get pissed and no food because finals are out of the question........???

good to see patchy getting runs in the 4ths.....

Been very busy since Xmas with other committments so haven't had time to post a menu Weapons. Meals have been on every Saturday night though.

This Saturday night we will be having the ever popular

Chicken Schnitzel with chips and coleslaw.

or

Beef Lasagne with frenck stick and garden salad.

No need to go to Maccas. Snack boxes are available all day with chicken nuggets, mini spring rolls,dim sims or calamari all served with french fries

You also have a choice of hot food. Chicken Schitzel Rolls,Hot Dogs,

Pies,Chips and Sausage Rolls.

A variety of ice creams, potato chips, confectionary, soft drinks and Beer are also available all day.

Come along grab a bite to eat and drink, watch the cricket and enjoy;)

cougars cafe;388181 said:
Been very busy since Xmas with other committments so haven't had time to post a menu Weapons. Meals have been on every Saturday night though.

This Saturday night we will be having the ever popular

Chicken Schnitzel with chips and coleslaw.

or

Beef Lasagne with frenck stick and garden salad.

No need to go to Maccas. Snack boxes are available all day with chicken nuggets, mini spring rolls,dim sims or calamari all served with french fries

You also have a choice of hot food. Chicken Schitzel Rolls,Hot Dogs,

Pies,Chips and Sausage Rolls.

A variety of ice creams, potato chips, confectionary, soft drinks and Beer are also available all day.

Come along grab a bite to eat and drink, watch the cricket and enjoy;)

once again you have won me over........;)

i want your opinion on the great patchy...........???? he'd love all these munchies after he has snapped a couple off........

Second Slip;388473 said:
I hear there was a bit fire in the PVCC and Gladdy game on Sat, can anyone fill me in?

fire !

not sure were you got your mail .

was there most of day sucking on cans and witnessed no fire or hostilities . some words of encouragement when cpl of paco boys dismissed , nothing new .

one thing that did happen was a very very disappointing effort on behalf of the all mighty paco boys .

on the " small ground " were you just have to get it passed the fieldsmen as quoted by " storer " last week , they struggled to get the ball of the square in the first 30 overs . 2 for about 60 / 30 odd overs , chasing 316 !

never seen so many dots balls , maidens and top order batsmen play and missing .

b/park v gladdy g/f with the beavers huge chance .

cockroach;389539 said:
been quiet around here lately, has everyone given this site and season away have they

yeh u rite everyboby gone very quite.

Tip rats very disappointing after making the finals last year and i reckon they had a better side this year.
Big score from s/hillside on the weekend, who made them, hackney again, having a big year.Can they measure up in a semi against Gladdy, they have pushed gladdy twice during the year, regardless whats happens S/Hillside r on the improve

Gladdy simply need 2 win it, with the side they have, sheppard on fire and lots of depth, blokes will b jumping of the westgate if they lose

Paccoe steady as they come,who gunna help tripp and hare 2 get them over the line ?

BP masive year after last year, have got some dangerous players and the semi against paccoe will b a ripper, the game could b decided on the toss of the coin.

Good luck to all teams

from what i heard out and about sat night they are not worries about sydenham, said paco are easy beets and they are smashing bp this week.
as far as a few of them are concerned the name is engraved on the cup at gladston

tjs kats;389678 said:
from what i heard out and about sat night they are not worries about sydenham, said paco are easy beets and they are smashing bp this week.
as far as a few of them are concerned the name is engraved on the cup at gladston

kit kat

you sterrrrrrring the pot again .

plenty of cricket left .

gladdy have plenty to be confident about . pole axed paco last game , 343 against the beavers last week and beat syd cpl games back , why wouldnt you be !

gladdy would be favourite at this stage of proceedings .

will be a good final series .

gladdy v b/park g/f for me .

Don't normally post on this site.

But what type of season is Hacker's having i used to play with him at East Keilor great bloke 750 runs so far great effort.

when on fire was always a great him to watch bat. Hope he go's well in finals

Don't normally post on this site.

But what type of season is Hacker's having i used to play with him at East Keilor great bloke 750 runs so far is a great effort.

when on fire was always great to watch him bat. Hope he go's well in finals[/QUOTE]

Ladies and Gentlmen, Boys and girls, the finals have arrived. Will be an interesting Saturday and Sunday. Who are going to win there semi's?

Just notice a disputed game in the Muir Shield, between Campbellifield and Taylors Lakes,

Looks like Campbellfield stack there 2nds for this game with Greg Hocking and Marcus Ingvorsen who played Luscombe all season until the final game when the winner out of Cambellfield and Taylors Lakes would make the finals and Campbellfield won with Greg Hocking making 54 and Marcus 8. Surely this can’t happen and the game be awarded to Taylors Lakes

Opening Batsman;390736 said:
Just notice a disputed game in the Muir Shield, between Campbellifield and Taylors Lakes,

Looks like Campbellfield stack there 2nds for this game with Greg Hocking and Marcus Ingvorsen who played Luscombe all season until the final game when the winner out of Cambellfield and Taylors Lakes would make the finals and Campbellfield won with Greg Hocking making 54 and Marcus 8. Surely this can’t happen and the game be awarded to Taylors Lakes

Neither of these blokes were in the seconds to stack the seconds! Marcus didnt get off a plane until 1pm on the first saturday of the game and went straight to the TL ground didnt arrive until 1.45pm!

Anyway the matter has gone before the board and the result of the game stands and points to CCC

Onto more important topics, who's going to win the semi's this week?

Second Slip;390743 said:
Neither of these blokes were in the seconds to stack the seconds! Marcus didnt get off a plane until 1pm on the first saturday of the game and went straight to the TL ground didnt arrive until 1.45pm!

Anyway the matter has gone before the board and the result of the game stands and points to CCC

Onto more important topics, who's going to win the semi's this week?

both blokes played in the seconds last game vs Taylors Lakes so the seconds was stacked by having these 2 in it who were the top scores in the previous game in Luscombe for Campbellfield. Then the both play in there seconds the next game?

So Cambellfield reasons are Marcus got to the ground late, what about Greg, what Campbellfield excurse for him?

This week semi final winners are Gladdy Park and Buckley Park.

Not sure how Campbellfield seconds will go in the Muir Shield semi final, apparently there 2 batsmen missing from there last game who did not qualify for finals :p

But Cricket is a funny game and who knows what can happen :eek:

Opening Batsman;390747 said:
both blokes played in the seconds last game vs Taylors Lakes so the seconds was stacked by having these 2 in it who were the top scores in the previous game in Luscombe for Campbellfield. Then the both play in there seconds the next game?

So Cambellfield reasons are Marcus got to the ground late, what about Greg, what Campbellfield excurse for him?

Not sure how Campbellfield seconds will go in the Muir Shield semi final, apparently there 2 batsmen missing from there last game who did not qualify for finals :p

Gladdy to smash Syd this week, BP to beat PVCC
Gladdy will make 350+ this week and won't have any petrol left in the tank for
when it really matters in the GF.
GF Prediction
BP to win the toss, bat and make 280. Tipping 140, Erdo 50.
Gladdy to crumble in their chase and fall short by 50 runs.
Advice for Gladdy - Only chance you have to win the flag is open the batting with Shepherd & don't play Keats(he is your weak link that teams continually expose when it get's tough).
Let's hope for a good weekend of cricket

Opening Batsman;390747 said:

Who cares champ,get over it

Gladdy will smash Syd
pvcc to smash bpcc

cutoverslips46;390754 said:
Gladdy to smash Syd this week, BP to beat PVCC
Gladdy will make 350+ this week and won't have any petrol left in the tank for
when it really matters in the GF.
GF Prediction
BP to win the toss, bat and make 280. Tipping 140, Erdo 50.
Gladdy to crumble in their chase and fall short by 50 runs.
Advice for Gladdy - Only chance you have to win the flag is open the batting with Shepherd & don't play Keats(he is your weak link that teams continually expose when it get's tough).
Let's hope for a good weekend of cricket

cutoverslips , or is that edge over slips !

i like your theory especialy from someone who plays netball . you wouldnt know the difference between s*it and clay !

run out of petrol ? what we talking about bathurst ?
against who ? they poleaxed paco and b/park in the last 2 games .
b/park make 280 !
tipping make 140 ! you should stop sniffing illegal substances !
tipping has made 80 % of his total runs against roxy / campbellfield . how he is going to make runs in a final is unknown !
keats when it gets tough ! . was'nt he involved in a last wicket partnership of 70-80 in last season's gf against the so called best team and best bowler in comp . ?

got first 2 wickets in gf when gladdy won .

you wouldnt know what a good player is by your comments numb nuts .

laker's legend;390761 said:
cutoverslips , or is that edge over slips !

i like your theory especialy from someone who plays netball . you wouldnt know the difference between s*it and clay !

run out of petrol ? what we talking about bathurst ?
against who ? they poleaxed paco and b/park in the last 2 games .
b/park make 280 !
tipping make 140 ! you should stop sniffing illegal substances !
tipping has made 80 % of his total runs against roxy / campbellfield . how he is going to make runs in a final is unknown !
keats when it gets tough ! . was'nt he involved in a last wicket partnership of 70-80 in last season's gf against the so called best team and best bowler in comp . ?

got first 2 wickets in gf when gladdy won .

you wouldnt know what a good player is by your comments numb nuts .

No need to get personal LL(or is that Rohan?)
How did you know I played Netball? Well I don't anymore but have played a couple of indoor mixed netball games, you should try it before you knock it. Looks like I need to spell it out for you.
Last couple of GF's Gladdy lost have come off some massive scores in the SF. It's hard enough for individuals to make 1 big score, let alone make back to back scores especially in a Semi & GF.
It's funny how you refer to being "tough"relate to what happened over 4 seasons ago(how could you sprook about getting 2 wickets in an innings??) and how many you made in last years GF(Fat lot of good that did you, if you were "tough" you would've got some wickets instead of being smashed out of the Park). Anyway Rohan, I wish you all the best, but I know every batsman @ SHCC,BP & PVCC would be looking forward to you coming onto bowl numbnuts..........
Tipping will smash you in the GF if they make it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back