North West Cricket Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North West Cricket Association

MB24;320175 said:
ask g delaney, he will give you a full description of how he was not out!
an unpire that keeps firing him when not out!!!!!!! on the verge of cheating!

gav is never out lets be honest. The guy can be cleaned bowled and he will blame the umpire . Umpires make mistakes all the time , part of cricket but for some reason it is cheating when it's with Gav. Stop crying ....as usual

At the moment you would say the finals will be:

Gladdy vs Kealba / Camp

and

Taylors vs paco

What are peoples predictions and what do you think will make the best finals series?

NWCA Vs Moreland Moonee Valley CA
Sunday 8th 11am start @TLCC (45 over match)

C Hare (C)- PVCCC
P Tripp-PVCCC
S Lee- TLCC
P Thomas- TLCC
J Markham- TLCC
B Just- TLCC
A Fakler- GPCC
W Hackney- SHCC
J Kulikowski- RPCC
M Ingvorsen- CCC
M McPherson- BPCC
J Catania- KGGCC

*In no particular order
What are your thoughts fellas?

Stormer68;321562 said:

C Hare (C)- PVCCC
P Tripp-PVCCC
S Lee- TLCC
P Thomas- TLCC
J Markham- TLCC
B Just- TLCC
A Fakler- GPCC
W Hackney- SHCC
J Kulikowski- RPCC
M Ingvorsen- CCC
M McPherson- BPCC
J Catania- KGGCC

*In no particular order

Cammers should get a guernsey over Hackney

I didnt pick the team!!
Going off stats ur probably right though...
Wazza wont let us down!!

Thought a few more Gladdy boys would have been in the side, but im guessing the side was pickd with at least 1 player from each club

Stormer68;321562 said:

C Hare (C)- PVCCC
P Tripp-PVCCC
S Lee- TLCC
P Thomas- TLCC
J Markham- TLCC
B Just- TLCC
A Fakler- GPCC
W Hackney- SHCC
J Kulikowski- RPCC
M Ingvorsen- CCC
M McPherson- BPCC
J Catania- KGGCC

*In no particular order

Looks like a pretty good side.

What is everyones batting order??

C Hare (C)- PVCCC
P Tripp-PVCCC
S Lee- TLCC
P Thomas- TLCC
J Markham- TLCC
B Just- TLCC
A Fakler- GPCC
W Hackney- SHCC
J Kulikowski- RPCC
M Ingvorsen- CCC
M McPherson- BPCC
J Catania- KGGCC

*In no particular order

Stormer68;321590 said:
I didnt pick the team!!
Wazza wont let us down!!

Thought a few more Gladdy boys would have been in the side, but im guessing the side was pickd with at least 1 player from each club

They managed to get four Taylors boys in plus play the match there who I wonder selected the side? Surely not the pres

The sides a joke stormer and you know it I can only guess that players have been left out due to unavailability. How is Harey in the side let alone skipper and shep not Shep has made more in one hit than most bats have all year

It wont matter anyway that side will still pul MMVCA pants down as they are 2nd rate

Here is the best side imo

P Berry
P Camilleri
J Markham gp
J Markham tl
P Tripp
S Lee
P Thomas
A Fackler
M Hassan
M Hayes
B Just

Stormer68;321562 said:

C Hare (C)- PVCCC
P Tripp-PVCCC
S Lee- TLCC
P Thomas- TLCC
J Markham- TLCC
B Just- TLCC
A Fakler- GPCC
W Hackney- SHCC
J Kulikowski- RPCC
M Ingvorsen- CCC
M McPherson- BPCC
J Catania- KGGCC

*In no particular order

Cammers should get a guernsey over Hackney

Gladyboy;321659 said:
They managed to get four Taylors boys in plus play the match there who I wonder selected the side? Surely not the pres

The sides a joke stormer and you know it I can only guess that players have been left out due to unavailability. How is Harey in the side let alone skipper and shep not Shep has made more in one hit than most bats have all year

It wont matter anyway that side will still pul MMVCA pants down as they are 2nd rate

P Berry
P Camilleri
J Markham gp
J Markham tl
P Tripp
S Lee
P Thomas
A Fackler
M Hassan
M Hayes
B Just

No room for Shep?

Off to the pub/beach Saturday as she will be off for sure.........

I didnt pick the team!!
Wazza wont let us down!!

Stormer68;321562 said:

C Hare (C)- PVCCC
P Tripp-PVCCC
S Lee- TLCC
P Thomas- TLCC
J Markham- TLCC
B Just- TLCC
A Fakler- GPCC
W Hackney- SHCC
J Kulikowski- RPCC
M Ingvorsen- CCC
M McPherson- BPCC
J Catania- KGGCC

*In no particular order

Gladyboy;321659 said:

P Berry
P Camilleri
J Markham gp
J Markham tl
P Tripp
S Lee
P Thomas
A Fackler
M Hassan
M Hayes
B Just

Gee Gladdyboy, McPherson and Ingvorsen are stiff to miss out with S Lee still in the side!!

Stormer68;321590 said:
I didnt pick the team!!
Wazza wont let us down!!

P Berry
P Camilleri
J Markham gp
J Markham tl
P Tripp
S Lee
P Thomas
A Fackler
M Hassan
M Hayes
B Just

Gladyboy;321659 said:

P Berry
P Camilleri
J Markham gp
J Markham tl
P Tripp
S Lee
P Thomas
A Fackler
M Hassan
M Hayes
B Just

Too many wines? First you say the side is a joke with 4 lakes players and no shep, then you pick 4 lakes players and dont pick shep in your best side. Interesting. Stick to thirds cricket. Who's the best eleven in your grade?

Gladyboy;321659 said:

P Berry
P Camilleri
J Markham gp
J Markham tl
P Tripp
S Lee
P Thomas
A Fackler
M Hassan
M Hayes
B Just

No room for Shep?

Off to the pub/beach Saturday as she will be off for sure.........

Barney's Mate;321827 said:
Too many wines? First you say the side is a joke with 4 lakes players and no shep, then you pick 4 lakes players and dont pick shep in your best side. Interesting. Stick to thirds cricket. Who's the best eleven in your grade?

Coming from the bloke who shot his mouth off then tried to act like his not from CCC, your not the only one with a long memory.

The side is a joke but not because there are 4 lakers in it they all warrant selection, Markham and shep both could not play due to other commitments but I reckon Cammers is harshly done by

Wheres your eleven

Too many wines? First you say the side is a joke with 4 lakes players and no shep, then you pick 4 lakes players and dont pick shep in your best side. Interesting. Stick to thirds cricket. Who's the best eleven in your grade?[/QUOTE

barney go eat ya dads banana ;)

Gladyboy;321659 said:

P Berry
P Camilleri
J Markham gp
J Markham tl
P Tripp
S Lee
P Thomas
A Fackler
M Hassan
M Hayes
B Just

Gee Gladdyboy, McPherson and Ingvorsen are stiff to miss out with S Lee still in the side!!

Second Slip;321599 said:

Batting order

macpherson
hackney
tripp
markham
lee
hare
kilikowski
thomas
ivorsen
fackler
just
catania

Gladyboy;321659 said:

P Berry
P Camilleri
J Markham gp
J Markham tl
P Tripp
S Lee
P Thomas
A Fackler
M Hassan
M Hayes
B Just

tubby;321913 said:
Batting order

macpherson
hackney
tripp
markham
lee
hare
kilikowski
thomas
ivorsen
fackler
just
catania

My Order is:

Hackney
Killa
Tripp
Markham
Ingvorsen
Hare
McPherson
Lee
Thomas
Fackler
Catania
Just

Coming from the bloke who shot his mouth off then tried to act like his not from CCC, your not the only one with a long memory.

The side is a joke but not because there are 4 lakers in it they all warrant selection, Markham and shep both could not play due to other commitments but I reckon Cammers is harshly done by

Wheres your eleven

Second Slip;321921 said:
My Order is:

Hackney
Killa
Tripp
Markham
Ingvorsen
Hare
McPherson
Lee
Thomas
Fackler
Catania
Just

Hackney
Hare - Captain - Must open, what else is he in the team for?
Tripp
Lee
McPherson
Markham
Ingvorsen
Thomas
Killa
Fackler
Catania
Just

Too many wines? First you say the side is a joke with 4 lakes players and no shep, then you pick 4 lakes players and dont pick shep in your best side. Interesting. Stick to thirds cricket. Who's the best eleven in your grade?[/QUOTE

barney go eat ya dads banana ;)

Pretty quiet day on the forum.....

What are everybodys tips for this week?

Camp -v- RP
TL -v- BP
Gladdy -v- Syd
PVCC -v- KGG

Second Slip;321599 said:

Batting order

macpherson
hackney
tripp
markham
lee
hare
kilikowski
thomas
ivorsen
fackler
just
catania

sorry bout my pervious post i was unaware at the time that tommorrow is ment to be 43!!:eek::)

Tips:

might very well be another 1 day game again next week!!!! But for a lil read ill do a lil write up.

Fair to say that the the top 5 wont change!!.....good battle now for 4th!

KGG vs PVC - cant really give KGG a chance a very poor effort last week with the bat against a struggling team, still yet to be convincing with the bat and they bowled preety well and had a bit of luck! Hare and Tripp no runs last week, but are likely to turn that around.....My tip PVC

TL vs BP - the big ground will hurt BP in an effort to make runs and keep runs down. TL with a few bats, Markham and Lee in form. Watch for the Lee bros to bowl plenty of overs this match........My tip TL

SH vs GP - the only thing SH have going for them at the moment is that they are back at there home ground, and have a few kids playing. Will be out classed, Hackeny and Wilson not in great form, and they could find it tough to bat out there over also. (interesting stat: SH have played only two 2day games this season.) GP should be too strong..............My tip GP

RP vs CCC - great effort last week by CCC to get 10points, and they should get another 6 this match. Hasan, Berry, Dickson, W Carton too many good bats that will make them plenty of runs!!! Killa with massive responsibility with the 2 lynch's to pitch in with solid efforts.......My Tip CCC

Choo Choo

tubby;321913 said:
Batting order

macpherson
hackney
tripp
markham
lee
hare
kilikowski
thomas
ivorsen
fackler
just
catania

My Order is:

Hackney
Killa
Tripp
Markham
Ingvorsen
Hare
McPherson
Lee
Thomas
Fackler
Catania
Just

Gladdys Johnny Markham was originaly picked to captain the side but was unavaliable for the first game, so Harey was next in line.

The captain was asked to pick a side that would be balanced and then go on avalability if those players that were pick were unavaliable.

Of course not everybody is going to be happy with the side as everyones gunna have their own opinion.

Hes done a good job and has got players from all luscombe teams in the squad and NWCA will slap them!!

Second Slip;321921 said:
My Order is:

Hackney
Killa
Tripp
Markham
Ingvorsen
Hare
McPherson
Lee
Thomas
Fackler
Catania
Just

Hackney
Hare - Captain - Must open, what else is he in the team for?
Tripp
Lee
McPherson
Markham
Ingvorsen
Thomas
Killa
Fackler
Catania
Just

Status
Not open for further replies.