who has the best Markham Gladdy or Taylors

Gladdy's
739 runs at 67.2
7/153 bowling

Taylors
738 runs at 61.5
6/167 bowling

come on boys give me your thoughts!!!!!

Chops batted beautifully on the weekend but those stats dont tell us that our Markham had 2 less hits or furthermore since our Markhams arrival in the Northwest

GP Markham - 2740 runs at 57 in the same period of time
TL Markham 1650 runs at 34

Not a hard choice I dont reckon fellas

Re: North West Cricket Association

Cutlet;339788 said:

Question?

Gladdy's
739 runs at 67.2
7/153 bowling

Taylors
738 runs at 61.5
6/167 bowling

Gladyboy;339948 said:
Chops batted beautifully on the weekend but those stats dont tell us that our Markham had 2 less hits or furthermore since our Markhams arrival in the Northwest

When you consider GP's Markham bats on an under 12's ground every 2nd week, your'e right, not a hard choice.

King Of The Jungle;339707 said:
thats fine mate, after every game we always hang around with the opposition for a drink and they always do that wen they play at our groud so i dnt no wat ur on about wen u say everyone. your just one individual who doesnt like the way we go about our business.

thats why you blokes made total fools of yourselves against roxy when you were calling all our players names and saying "lets get these scumbags out and go home" then we beat you. the only players that stayed back that day wernt the gutless pricks stirring up shit!!! congratulations to those couple of half descent blokes on three in a row, see yous next year hopefully!

STRAIGHT DRIVE;339902 said:
thats why you blokes made total fools of yourselves against roxy when you were calling all our players names and saying "lets get these scumbags out and go home" then we beat you. the only players that stayed back that day wernt the gutless pricks stirring up shit!!! congratulations to those couple of half descent blokes on three in a row, see yous next year hopefully!

I'm sorry?

You're upset because you got called a scumbag?

Cup of concrete princess?

CantStandYa;340029 said:
When you consider GP's Markham bats on an under 12's ground every 2nd week, your'e right, not a hard choice.

How many runs did you score this year champ?

oldman65;339852 said:
Question?

Gladdy's
739 runs at 67.2
7/153 bowling

Taylors
738 runs at 61.5
6/167 bowling

Gladyboy;340070 said:

Why are all you people worried about individual efforts for those who you that don't know cricket is a team game.
Gladdy boy thats why you will never win a flag because you have to many selfish cricketers that are just worried about themselves and not the team.
As for Taylors they have earnt the right to be as arrogant as they wan't as they have dominated the competition for the past three years buy playing as a team and for each other.
So stop the whinging and try to find a way to beat them games of cricket are won the cricket field and no where else so although you think that posting all the rubbish that you do is fun it has no effect on what happens on the field so grow up and let your cricket do the talking not your mouth.
This post is directed at all the losers that chat behind alias and are not good enough to play the gam,e on a Saturday.
Grow up the lot of you.

Gladyboy;339948 said:

words of wisdom;340265 said:
Why are all you people worried about individual efforts for those who you that don't know cricket is a team game.
Gladdy boy thats why you will never win a flag because you have to many selfish cricketers that are just worried about themselves and not the team.
As for Taylors they have earnt the right to be as arrogant as they wan't as they have dominated the competition for the past three years buy playing as a team and for each other.
So stop the whinging and try to find a way to beat them games of cricket are won the cricket field and no where else so although you think that posting all the rubbish that you do is fun it has no effect on what happens on the field so grow up and let your cricket do the talking not your mouth.
This post is directed at all the losers that chat behind alias and are not good enough to play the gam,e on a Saturday.
Grow up the lot of you.

A- If you dont like the forum dont read it forums such as these are designed for talking crap about the game no one said they had a bearing on what takes place on the field.

B- I do not chat behind alias at least that is the popular thought on here:rolleyes:

Gladyboy;339948 said:
Chops batted beautifully on the weekend but those stats dont tell us that our Markham had 2 less hits

I thought the fact that he had a higher average told us that.

Gladyboy;339948 said:
Since our Markhams arrival in the Northwest

Bit selective in your stats there -

Chops also has 89 wickets at 18.

GP JM has 18 wickets at 25.

CantStandYa;340029 said:

Gladyboy;339948 said:

it clearly isnt a hard choice,

Since both john markhams have joined the comp,

Lakes John Markham has 3 premiership medals along with his 2 man of the match medals

While gladdys john markham has 1 premiership medal and no man of the match medals.

making runs during the home and away season is 1 thing, performing on the biggest stage of the year is another, and clearly only 1 can do that

Gladyboy;340070 said:

Grow up the lot of you.

King Of The Jungle;340421 said:

Lakes John Markham has 3 premiership medals along with his 2 man of the match medals

While gladdys john markham has 1 premiership medal and no man of the match medals.

making runs during the home and away season is 1 thing, performing on the biggest stage of the year is another, and clearly only 1 can do that

even we would have the TL JM over our JM after he walked off the ground after going out and said "i made my runs in the semi now someone else can make them"

words of wisdom;340265 said:
Grow up the lot of you.

A- If you dont like the forum dont read it forums such as these are designed for talking crap about the game no one said they had a bearing on what takes place on the field.

B- I do not chat behind alias at least that is the popular thought on here:rolleyes:

gladdygospel;340436 said:
even we would have the TL JM over our JM after he walked off the ground after going out and said "i made my runs in the semi now someone else can make them"

dont think you are going to swap your Markham with our Markham, we do not have enough food for the cookie monster down at the lakes.

Gladyboy;339948 said:
Chops batted beautifully on the weekend but those stats dont tell us that our Markham had 2 less hits

I thought the fact that he had a higher average told us that.

Gladyboy;339948 said:
Since our Markhams arrival in the Northwest

Bit selective in your stats there -

Chops also has 89 wickets at 18.

GP JM has 18 wickets at 25.

gee that must make the guys going in nxt feel great.

i dnt think to many ppl down at lakes were aware of him saying that, but judging from the way he batted, it was as if he went out there with that in mind.

showing how mentally weak he is

Gladyboy;339948 said:

Lost the plot you boys have John is a ripper bloke and by far the best bat in the comp stop all the crap.

Whose going to watch The Skull next Friday? Should be a ripper

King Of The Jungle;340421 said:

Gladyboy;340450 said:
Lost the plot you boys have John is a ripper bloke and by far the best bat in the comp stop all the crap.

wasn't such a ripper bloke last Sat night at the club was he!!!!
If he is there next year a few of us are not

dont think you are going to swap your Markham with our Markham, we do not have enough food for the cookie monster down at the lakes.

gladdygospel;340453 said:

Stop talking crap you are obviously not from our club and if you are then SEE YOU LATER

You blokes really are unreal half of you have not been heard of for 6 months you win a flag and wel done to you and you get back on and turn into a bunch of expletives

gee that must make the guys going in nxt feel great.

i dnt think to many ppl down at lakes were aware of him saying that, but judging from the way he batted, it was as if he went out there with that in mind.

showing how mentally weak he is

Gladyboy;340458 said:
Stop talking crap you are obviously not from our club and if you are then SEE YOU LATER

You blokes really are unreal half of you have not been heard of for 6 months you win a flag and wel done to you and you get back on and turn into a bunch of expletives

Troubble down a Gladdy by the looks of it.

Spoke to a couple of Buckly boys yesterday and they said that Markham was being a big tosser with some of the things he was yelling out from the boundry towards the end of Gladdys innings. apparently it was embarrasing.

Also rumor has it that the Pitt boys are moving on, already spoken to another club outside the competition! Looking for money as well.

look out rot the Rats next year

Rigga you are not getting your slab.

deffinately not from gladdy park u tool so f rite off

Gladyboy;340450 said:

gullyrat1;340488 said:

Spoke to a couple of Buckly boys yesterday and they said that Markham was being a big tosser with some of the things he was yelling out from the boundry towards the end of Gladdys innings. apparently it was embarrasing.

Also rumor has it that the Pitt boys are moving on, already spoken to another club outside the competition! Looking for money as well.

Pitts boys arnt going no where load of chit half of use talk around her and for the buckley park guys that told u that they where the ones on our side of the fence getting behind us !! it was a grand final and everybody goes a bit over the top but good on him because im sure he put a few thoughts through the taylors lakes players heads while they where out there and i must admit he is probably one of the nicest blokes u will ever meet so stop bagging people yer we lost but the rest of use cant talk cause use are all rabble apart from taylors pacoe n us !!!

gullyrat1;340488 said:

I didnt mind his 148 against you boys in the semi you are rabble

Gladyboy;340458 said:

Gladyboy;339546 said:
your kidding if you think all those blokes are on coin.....................

I would have thought that after winning 3 in a row you boys would have learnt how to be gracious in defeat.......it appears not

The worst part of it is you have not been on here for months, just making cheap shots after the fact, keep the gutless comments coming mate you are so damn good at em

KOOKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA..........................."CHOKERS"............:D:eek::p:eek:

deffinately not from gladdy park u tool so f rite off

YoungGun;340504 said:
Pitts boys arnt going no where load of chit half of use talk around her and for the buckley park guys that told u that they where the ones on our side of the fence getting behind us !! it was a grand final and everybody goes a bit over the top but good on him because im sure he put a few thoughts through the taylors lakes players heads while they where out there and i must admit he is probably one of the nicest blokes u will ever meet so stop bagging people yer we lost but the rest of use cant talk cause use are all rabble apart from taylors pacoe n us !!!

Great use of English, you must have gone to Gladdy High.

We might not be the best team in it but at least we did not spend all that money to get smashed in the GF. all that money for what? to finish second, look like fools and still have no silver in the cupboard.

You must be so embarrased!

If Johhny didnt shaft Danny you might have had a trophy!

So there is no truth that the Pitts boys dont want to play on the hard wickets anymore? Different to what we have been told! Apparently the hard wickets are too hard for their feet!! Poor babys, no wonder they did not perform in the GF they could not take their bottles out on the ground with them! THEY ARE GONE FROM GLADDY 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back